Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks

1of1servers1of1servers Member
edited April 11 in Providers

@GoodLeaf-Cloud

One of our customers left this hosting company because they couldn't stop attacks going to his server, we were able to do so. Even on his "attempt to test" no players disconnected and remained online. Going to assume that they're angry this customer left and decided to target our customer now as revenge.

Sending DDoS attacks to our customers. I always had a hunch it was them but never actually had proof.

See below:

Thanked by 3wiggy kait sillycat

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 11

lol, more than one thing wrong with this.

Why is a provider doing this?
    Why is he so stupid he thinks that timing out equals everyone gets disconnected or that server goes down.

edit: Its a paping.. This guy is 100% some ddos com kid

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Why discord is always involved whenever DDoS attacks are mentioned?

• emghemgh Member

Helo how can i helpp u?

newtork is fast my man

r u there?

• emghemgh Member

@tentor said:

Because that's where the 12 year olds are at B)

• AltirixAltirix Member

basically, "it seems your ddos protection is doing its job"

Thanked by 11of1servers
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 11

The Fact that GoodLeaf Hosting is launching a illegal ddos attack on someone else just then out of nowhere tells already that he/she/it/they is doing it more often.

Or where do you get the tool to do it from just spontaneous?
    Very very suspicous.

But yea. Isnt this the gameserver market? Kids ddos each other? Basically standard in this business?

• kaitkait Member

@HostSlick said: But yea. Isnt this the gameserver market? Kids ddos each other? Basically standard in this business?

Yes, kids love to ddos each others gaming servers.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @HostSlick said:
    The Fact that GoodLeaf Hosting is launching a illegal ddos attack on someone else just then out of nowhere tells already that he/she/it/they is doing it more often.

Very very suspicous.

But yea. Isnt this the gameserver market? Kids ddos each other? Basically standard in this business?

Specially in the FiveM market, it's extremely toxic. However, you would expect as you said "kids" aka players to attack servers, but not a hosting company.

Any reputable hosting company will never do that.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@HostSlick said: But yea. Isnt this the gameserver market? Kids ddos each other? Basically standard in this business?

Yes, kids love to ddos each others gaming servers.

They just haven't understood yet that money is what a business is about, not clout from internet gangsters living at home screaming at mom to get cheerios

Thanked by 2kait sillycat
  • FazzilFazzil Member

@tentor said:

'cause IRC is almost dead.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@Fazzil said:

@tentor said:

It could be any other modern communication service but DDoS, skids and Discord seem to always correlate.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • GoodLeaf didn't had a good rep, this isn't doing any better.

• emghemgh Member

@tentor said:

@Fazzil said:

@tentor said:

It could be any other modern communication service but DDoS, skids and Discord seem to always correlate.

All the flashy stuff like custom emojis, gif avatars, etc

The fact that you can pay for "upping" your coolness, it works great with that specific audience

Just like the "popular girls" want the coolest Louis Vuitton handbag, the skids want the coolest Discord drip

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • FazzilFazzil Member

@tentor it's any communication service used by dumb kids. 90s - IRC, 00 - ICQ, 10 - Teamspeak/mumble etc

• AltesAltes Member

@HostSlick said:

Very very suspicous.

And you hosted spoofers? And all kind of shit? Lol

edited April 11

@Altes said:

@HostSlick said:

Very very suspicous.

nope. Spoofing is blocked here at our router and at our upstreams.

Kisses go out,
    Max

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • AltesAltes Member

@HostSlick said:

@Altes said:

@HostSlick said:

Very very suspicous.

Kisses go out,
    Max

https://web.archive.org/web/20220331024203/https://x33.biz/

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@tentor said:

@Fazzil said:

@tentor said:

Discord is like the so-called "hub" for gaming communities these days, so if it's related to games, gamers and/or game servers, that's where the action's going to be.

Like @Fazzil mentioned, IRC is almost dead, but there's still activity, and packet ninjas with real "firepower" are still around, lurking :smiley:

• IvanIvan Member

Don’t deal with skids, especially one that runs a “hosting” company.

@Altes said:

@HostSlick said:

@Altes said:

@HostSlick said:

Very very suspicous.

Kisses go out,
    Max

https://web.archive.org/web/20220331024203/https://x33.biz/

There is nothing about spoofing at this site. there is no archieve of offering and descriptions.
    And where is the evidence that i am behind it?

If you still not believe, you are recommended to make your own thread to help me for my marketing then.

:smile:

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @DP said:

@tentor said:

@Fazzil said:

@tentor said:

Discord is like the so-called "hub" for gaming communities these days, so if it's related to games, gamers and/or game servers, that's where the action's going to be.

Like @Fazzil mentioned, IRC is almost dead, but there's still activity, and packet ninjas with real "firepower" are still around, lurking :smiley:

Only game on IRC is IdleRPG :D

Thanked by 1DP
  • emghemgh Member

@DP how’s reading the february rule draft going?

@emgh said:

No idea and that has nothing to do with this thread either.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 11

@DP said:

@emgh said:

Lmao, you forgot who* read it?

I tagged you in the right thread as well but you ignored me: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3939565/#Comment_3939565

edited April 11

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

Lmao, you forgot if you’ve read it?

I tagged you in the right thread as well but you ignored me: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3939565/#Comment_3939565

It's Eid and I've been on and off the forum.

I get all sorts of notifications so it's not impossible if I missed something.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • edited April 11

@tentor said:

@emgh said:

@tentor said:

Because that's where the 12 year olds are at B)

Discord is the spiritual successor to what IRC used to be when it was popular (and disallowing any kind of IRC usage - be it clients or servers - was a pretty common clause for hosters to avoid the DDoS risk that came with it).

It attracts what was called red-button-kiddies (a figurative red button glued to their desk that would be pressed whenever things weren't going their way) back then as that button only enlarges your e-peen when you are able to show it off.

The only real difference is that now everyone is pretty much on the same network targeting this part is no longer an option and it'll either have to be users or some other kind of service.

Thanked by 2emgh tentor
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 11

You were sending attacks against our infrastructure for the past 3 months targeting our streaming clients now your claiming we ddosed you?

• kaitkait Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    We are going to ignore you ddosing me tho for hours at a time to my infra though right, hm ok

Says the DDoS'er :joy:

Thanked by 1emgh