Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

linveo.com - AMD Ryzen 7950X KVM VPS with NVMe disk from $15/year - Now with 10gbit in Texas! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

linveo.com - AMD Ryzen 7950X KVM VPS with NVMe disk from $15/year - Now with 10gbit in Texas!

Comments

• kendkend Member

@lnx said:

@hyperblast said:

@lnx and idea?

You may be able to manually test the server ID with the speedtest-cli. I'm not sure if there is a particular server that is having the connection problems. I just ran it on the NA region without a problem.

I guess there are indeed some kind of networking problems. Did a few wget downloading on TX VM, some of the speeds are not so good. Already submitted a ticket, let's get it solved soon!

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @lnx said:

@hyperblast said:

@lnx and idea?

You may be able to manually test the server ID with the speedtest-cli. I'm not sure if there is a particular server that is having the connection problems. I just ran it on the NA region without a problem.

can you run it with the EU region, too?

• neobneob Member

Is linveo services down? @lnx

• @neob said:

can not confirm. website runs and my vps with them works too.

• neobneob Member

@hyperblast said:

@neob said:

can not confirm. website runs and my vps with them works too.

my vps and billing portal all went offline - vps was unreachable for 15mins plus.

• lysoralysora Member

@lnx said:

@lysora said:
    When I run the script command, the script is downloaded from github. The download progress is only 0.1% loaded in one minute. The network is too bad. This did not happen when I first bought it. The machine is in Texas. Yes, please troubleshoot the problem

I can't help you troubleshoot unless you share what script you are trying to run.

It may be due to network fluctuations, so the dns server has been changed. Everything is fine so far.

• lysoralysora Member

@neob said:

No, everything is fine

• neobneob Member

@lysora said:

@lnx said:

@lysora said:
    When I run the script command, the script is downloaded from github. The download progress is only 0.1% loaded in one minute. The network is too bad. This did not happen when I first bought it. The machine is in Texas. Yes, please troubleshoot the problem

I can't help you troubleshoot unless you share what script you are trying to run.

It may be due to network fluctuations, so the dns server has been changed. Everything is fine so far.

could be because of this DNS. I am using x Cloud panel and was deploying a site, when it went down. I have 5 other servers running.

• Any applicable taxes will be calculated after you register or log in.

×Some items have been removed from your cart because of package restrictions
    Description Quantity Price
    Subtotal:$0.00
    Use a coupon code
    Total Due Today:
    $0.00

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

@neob said:

One of the nodes had to be rebooted for a networking re-configuration. Should be sorted now.

Thanked by 2dev_vps neob
  • piuifupiuifu Member

Is Ohio out of stock?

• Now the official website is inaccessible.What happened?

• sliixsliix Member

@camellia said:
    Now the official website is inaccessible.What happened?

Working fine for me. VPS is fine too.

@piuifu said:
    Is Ohio out of stock?

Ohio AMD VPS are currently out of stock. Intel in both locations and AMD in Texas are available right now.

Thanked by 1piuifu
  • Windows server after there is no network for a period of time, the network ethernet must be disabled. The network will not be restored until it is re-enabled.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@syreetmot said:
    Windows server after there is no network for a period of time, the network ethernet must be disabled. The network will not be restored until it is re-enabled.

This is a common issue with the Windows template used by many VPS vendors.

One has to use VNC to configure network settings manually.

I am using Windows Server OS with Linveo for over 8+ months now.

• @dev_vps said:

@syreetmot said:
    Windows server after there is no network for a period of time, the network ethernet must be disabled. The network will not be restored until it is re-enabled.

After I use vnc to configure the network, problems still occur. For example, the network disappears after an hour, even if I reinstall the system.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 21

@syreetmot said:

@dev_vps said:

@syreetmot said:

After I use vnc to configure the network, problems still occur. For example, the network disappears after an hour, even if I reinstall the system.

Send me a PM if I can be of any help

@syreetmot said:

What template are you using? Many people are using Windows Server 2022 without any problem.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@lnx said:

@syreetmot said:

What template are you using?
    Many people are using Windows Server 2022 without any problem.

And I am one of them.
    No issues. I am using Standard Microsoft Windows Server 2022 OS.

Newer version of Server OS will have similar look and feel of Windows 11.

• @lnx said:

@syreetmot said:

What template are you using? Many people are using Windows Server 2022 without any problem.

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 , yeah , still have issues , the ticket never answer.

• Is there still double bandwidth now?

• Sold Out?

@flage256 said:
    Sold Out?

Yes both locations with AMD are sold out.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@lnx @syreetmot

There is some networking issue at the host server level.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@lnx
    Please check what is going on.

I am running more tests to validate the impact of the issue

• @dev_vps said:
    @lnx @syreetmot

Check the IP v4/v6 settings in the Adapter Options. In my experience, this is often due to those settings being deleted or empty.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@gemini90 said:

@dev_vps said:
    @lnx @syreetmot

Check the IP v4/v6 settings in the Adapter Options. In my experience, this is often due to those settings being deleted or empty.

The network settings are correct.

The issue, it seems, some kind of data metering after x amount of data used

• @dev_vps said:

The network settings are correct.

The issue, it seems, some kind of data metering after x amount of data used

Weird. My Windows VPS with Linveo also shows the "You are on a metered network" message but still connects to the internet without any issues.

Have you tried using the Network Troubleshooter?