Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaSSL wildcard, 5 years for less than 8 USD! [EXPIRED] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaSSL wildcard, 5 years for less than 8 USD! [EXPIRED]

124»

Comments

• CentrioHostCentrioHost Member
    edited January 2014

@joelgm Yes I can, but I really don't want to burn my hand with fire. And my partnership with Globalsign is from GlobalSign UK Ltd. Not from Denmark or, India... This DK seller got resellership from https://globalsign.wis.de/

• liamwliamw Member
    edited January 2014

I requested last night at around half past midnight GMT. I paid this morning, at around 11:30 GMT.

I got the verification email at around 12:34 (GMT). I verified it a bit after, and I haven't heard or seen anything since.

What are the turnaround times other people have had? Should I start worrying yet...?

EDIT: I have read most of the comments, but most aren't related to the actual offer :P

Liam

• @Centriohost Can you kindly pm your promo code or ordering link to me?

• @liamw said:
    What are the turnaround times other people have had? Should I start worrying yet...?

About 5 minutes from payment to certificate issuance.

• liamw said: I got the verification email at around 12:34 (GMT). I verified it a bit after,

Contact AlpaSSL support, possibly email wasn't delivered to your mail server.

• I am fortunate to place order yesterday and successfully manage to get one.

• Invoice paid it today at 9:05
    • SSL application email received at 9:06
    • SSL certificate received at 9:10

Everything goes smooth just like what I did with CentrioHost before. It's pity to see how people behaved badly last time, submitting wrong CSR and blame everything on Centriohost.

Thanked by 1CentrioHost
  • I'm lucky to ordered one cert. But I input the wrong CSR for the second domain, so I didn't get any approval email after payment yesterday. But the money is paid, what can I do then? can I request refund? how?

• Hi Boss, can you offer such promotion? :)

@CentrioHost said:
    Typo mistake. I meant 5$ for 5 years SSL. So 1$ per year.

• liamwliamw Member
    edited January 2014

@alexvolk said:

Ok, done so. Waiting for a response...

• Ok,

For anyone interested in my issue, I sent them a support request.

They said that "Your certificate is going through some security checks. It can take a couple of days." literally, quoted.

Hmmm, well I still have hope.

Liam

• Liam, unless there is something wrong with your certificate signing request from a security point of view (confirmed domain holder, etc.), I don't think you should have any problems. I have had always good experience working out certificate requests with Globalsign.

• @Chumbi said:
    Liam, unless there is something wrong with your certificate signing request from a security point of view (confirmed domain holder, etc.), I don't think you should have any problems. I have had always good experience working out certificate requests with Globalsign.

Hmm, well, still waiting for it. Hope I get it tomorrow.

Apparently, they (the reseller) just have to send the details to me...

But theres some sort of security checks they have to do according to support.

Hope they work Saturdays...

• Got it, my server blocked the email...

• Anyone know where to access any similar (or better :P) deals for wildcard SSL certs?

• @user123 said:
    Anyone know where to access any similar (or better :P) deals for wildcard SSL certs?

I would like to have one as well.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2014

@CentrioHost said:
    joelgm More than 3000 SSL Certificate were sold, because I have platinum partnership with GlobalSign also I have platinium partnership with GoGetSSL too. I have another site rather than CentrioHost :P Surely I will not disclosed all hidden information here.... And those 3000+ certificates active and everyone enjoyed it. No other company rather than me could provide such cheap SSL certificates on here....

I know i'm late.... but....

You didn't really post a list of customer SSLs in a public forum or? That's a plain breach of privacy and most likely even laws, and as a customer of yours this is very disturbing.

/opinion

• luissousa said: I would like to have one as well.

+1 too ;)