Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaSSL wildcard, 5 years for less than 8 USD! [EXPIRED] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaSSL wildcard, 5 years for less than 8 USD! [EXPIRED]

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited January 2014

I would like to ask a question, if I already have a wildcard ssl from AlphaSSL with an domain such as *.abc.com, and this ssl still valid now, can I order a wildcard ssl again from AlphaSSL with the same domain *.abc.com now? thanks.

• @hotsnow said:
    I would like to ask a question, if I already have a wildcard ssl from AlphaSSL with an domain such as *.abc.com, and this ssl still valid now, can I still order a ssl again from AlphaSSL with the same domain *.abc.com? thanks.

Yes, you can. You can even use the same CSR to request the new certificate, and thus reuse your existing key.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @Chumbi said:

Yes, you can. You can even use the same CSR to request the new certificate, and thus reuse your existing key.

aha, sounds great, thank you :)

• but I see the price of 5 years wildcard is 33,60DKK=$6.1944 ? even cheaper, perhaps will add some tax when pay?

• ChumbiChumbi Member
    edited January 2014

Yep.

0.70 DKK credit card processing fees

8.40 VAT (25%)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • FrankZ said: @CentrioHost said - I will never offer SSL on LET.

Yeah but you did offer, in the past. Too bad we wont see any of your ssl cert promotions anymore..

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited January 2014

@CentrioHost said:
    Typo mistake. I meant 5$ for 5 years SSL. So 1$ per year.

I dont understand you. You have this available, but aren't selling?

• nichlursnichlurs Member
    edited January 2014

@CentrioHost said:
    Typo mistake. I meant 5$ for 5 years SSL. So 1$ per year.

Offer it, come on!

• @joelgm said:
    I dont understand you. You have this available, but aren't selling?

Have you seen how badly people bitched at him last time? There's sometimes still threads from time to time.

• ordered 2, both received in ten minutes :)

• fkjfkj Member

@CentrioHost said:
    I will never offer SSL on LET.

So where can we follow your offer?

• I have ordered yesterday and after few hours got email from AlpaSSL regarding order.

Today I have received this email:

(Automatisk besked, besvarelse ikke nødvendig)

Din ordre er færdigbehandlet.

Domænet/funktion du har bestilt var desværre ikke muligt at registrere/udføre.... Vi beklager..

Grundene hertil kan være:
    - Du har forsøgt at registrer et domæne som allerede er registreret, eller du har simpelthen bare været 4 sekunder for langsom..Øv..
    - Du har forsøgt at flytte et domæne til betaling igennem gratisdns.dk, men vi kan ikke frigøre domænet fra nuværende udbyder.
    - Domænet kan være ulovligt opbygget (eg. for lidt eller for mange bogstaver og/eller ulovlig sammensætning)
     Du har måske forsøgt oprettelse/flytning af et domæne som er under sletning

Hvad nu med min betaling ?:

Du har naturligvis lov til fuld refundering.
    Da din betaling er en Dankort betaling, så refunderes/afvises denne automatisk, du behøver ikke gøre noget.

Mvh, GratisDNS.dk

My order was cancelled or what ?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@alexvolk did you get the cert? If not, yes, it's cancelled.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • @rm_ said:
    alexvolk did you get the cert? If not, yes, it's cancelled.

Well, I got my cert now.

Verification email was delivered few minutes ago and after approval I got my cert.

Thank you guys.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited January 2014

Oops Never mind.

• Do they allow Virtual VISA?

• @joelgm said:
    Do they allow Virtual VISA?

I bought mine using Virtual VISA.

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • expired.. price was change..

• Fee now went up to 640 DKK (w/o tax), that's ~120 USD.

• shafireshafire Member
    edited January 2014

Oh no. :-( I removed the link to the service.

• Just ordered and received confirmation from AlphaSSL within a minute.

• Shit I was still discovering the process to generate my cert when the prices changed on me, :<

• Lol :P Happy seller. Who burn their hand on fire with 2$ profit...

All promotional ssl applicable for the country only where the business is setup according to Globalsign rules...

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited January 2014

@CentrioHost said:
    All promotional ssl applicable for the country only where the business is setup according to Globalsign rules...

Meaning **someone ** reported them to Globalsign?

• @joelgm said:
    Meaning **someone ** reported them to Globalsign?

Don't you think they have Fraud department to investigate all orders? I also know this should happen shortly. Just waited to see where it ends...

• Managed to get mine for 42.70 DKK (6€) at 3 pm (CET) this afternoon. Looks like they changed the price shortly afterwards.

I've never used Wildcard ssl, can i use the *.domain.com certificate to sign sub-certificates for subdomain1.domain.com etc or do i have to use the same *.domain.com certificate for every subdomain/server?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    can i use the *.domain.com certificate to sign sub-certificates for subdomain1.domain.com etc or do i have to use the same *.domain.com certificate for every subdomain/server?

You need to use the same certificate for all subdomains.

• @CentrioHost said:
    Don't you think they have Fraud department to investigate all orders? I also know this should happen shortly. Just waited to see where it ends...

Hmm.. Well, did they consider it fraud when we were buying $2 and $2.5 certificates from you too?

• @joelgm More than 3000 SSL Certificate were sold, because I have platinum partnership with GlobalSign also I have platinium partnership with GoGetSSL too. I have another site rather than CentrioHost :P Surely I will not disclosed all hidden information here.... And those 3000+ certificates active and everyone enjoyed it. No other company rather than me could provide such cheap SSL certificates on here....

• CentrioHost said: No other company rather than me could provide such cheap SSL certificates on here....

Ok, we're waiting for your offer. Surely as a Platinum partner, you can offer the same certificates, if not beat their pricing?