Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding Email Provider for send verification/notification emails from my service. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finding Email Provider for send verification/notification emails from my service.

13»

Comments

• dhmodhmo Member

@user123 said:

@jobayer said:
    Amazon SES is the cheapest and best option for both transactional or promotional email. i know its limited but i think you need to see whether you actually need the unlimited thing. for 10k email they charge 1$ so its more than so called unlimited providers with limited resources. most of the unlimited providers will block your account after a limited usages. better go with SES. They also ensure email deliverability.

I notice that Amazon SES has a free 12-month tier. Can it be used to send out a one-time notification that neither discloses my (personal) email address nor allow replies? Or is there a better option? My use case is specifically to send out a one-time-only notification to a list of 200-300 recipients and I don't want my personal email address disclosed or for replies to be forwarded. (Yes, it's really one-time-only since it's to send out a business closure notice :'().

Just create new gmail account, and send email. No?
    For other solution, mail.baby allow you to send 1k/$1 and extra 1k/20 cent.

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@dhmo said:
    Requirements:
    Under 5$ a month. (how much I can spend for email is depending the delivery speed, e.g If thats very awesome like unlimited address, domains, mailbox, mailnglist, and very fast delivery I will happy to pay even 10$)
    Unlimited Mails can sent.
    Not Pay-As-You-Go Pricing.
    No Minimum contract period.
    SPF, DKIM, DMARC supported.

If you know good one, or you can offer me, please tell me.

no one needs unlimited How many emails are you actually sending 10k a day 2k a day 200k a day are these transactional emails?

we need to know more before we can advise,

there is no such thing as unlimited everything has a limit at the end of the day

• dhmodhmo Member

I send a few emails per day right now because my forum is not big.
    but when I get bigger, I need to send many emails like 1k per hour.
    so I am finding affrodable one

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Affordable and reliable and no limit for email send

All are a recipient for disaster one way or the other.

You may end up getting a service satisfying your needs, but you may see all emails end up flagged as spam for your domain.

Just because this is a forum doesn't mean you demand multiple times, it will come true.

If you are unsure of the volume switch providers later. Start small and grow smart. There are plenty of options in the market.

• user123user123 Member
    edited April 13

@dhmo said:

@user123 said:

@jobayer said:
    Amazon SES is the cheapest and best option for both transactional or promotional email. i know its limited but i think you need to see whether you actually need the unlimited thing. for 10k email they charge 1$ so its more than so called unlimited providers with limited resources. most of the unlimited providers will block your account after a limited usages. better go with SES. They also ensure email deliverability.

I notice that Amazon SES has a free 12-month tier. Can it be used to send out a one-time notification that neither discloses my (personal) email address nor allow replies? Or is there a better option? My use case is specifically to send out a one-time-only notification to a list of 200-300 recipients and I don't want my personal email address disclosed or for replies to be forwarded. (Yes, it's really one-time-only since it's to send out a business closure notice :'().

Just create new gmail account, and send email. No?
    For other solution, mail.baby allow you to send 1k/$1 and extra 1k/20 cent.

It's been years since I was able to make a new gmail account without entering a working phone # for verification.

Is mail.baby easy to use? I have the email addresses in a spreadsheet. I also don't want whatever service I use to retain a copy of the email list in my account, just a copy of the email is fine.

• dhmodhmo Member

I never try mail.baby but its mail relay service as i know
    Also you can create new gmail acc without phone (if personal acc), sometimes flagged and needs to but

• jobayerjobayer Member
    edited April 13

@user123 said:
    I notice that Amazon SES has a free 12-month tier. Can it be used to send out a one-time notification that neither discloses my (personal) email address nor allow replies?

They provide 3000 emails per month free. So you can use it.

> Free tier customers receive up to 3,000 message charges free each month for the first 12 months after you start using SES

Regarding the anonymity, you can send email using their own sub domain or by registering own domain. However it's little bit difficult to setup for these who cant use smtp server. They do not provide any ui like gmail to send email. Instead they have smtp server and api. We use their smtp server with mautic, snappymail and phpmailer.

Thanked by 1user123
  • jobayerjobayer Member

@JabJab said:

@tototo said: 0.10 USD per 1000 emails?

It's not that simple.

$0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send*
    * You might incur additional data transfer charges for using EC2 

You pay $0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send. This data includes headers, message content (including text and images), and attachments.

You're right but it doesn't cost that much cause people send small attachments while sending mass email. Usually one or two images. For daily corporate emailing a lots of attachments are used and in that case it may charge higher. But for most of the users it will charge a few cents. For example we have sent a marketing email to 15k email addresses. It has two image attachments (sizes around 300kb each). At the end of the month we got an invoice of 0.23 dollar only ! Since we have 3000 free email, i believe it will cost around 0.4$ without free limit.