Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding Email Provider for send verification/notification emails from my service. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finding Email Provider for send verification/notification emails from my service.

Comments

• dhmodhmo Member

https://spacemail.com (provided by spaceship)
    i am not sure is they allow to send mails like that

• PorlamPorlam Member

How about SendGrid special plan from Sakura Internet
    https://manual.sakura.ad.jp/vps/server/etc/sendgrid.html (Japanese only)

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited March 15

Tbh that looks pretty much as spam. Why unlimited and no ratelimit?

Unless you are Google and need to send thousands of emails per minute to your customers, there's no one that will exceed a 150mail/h limit.

• dhmodhmo Member

@Andreix said:

Unless you are Google and need to send thousands of emails per minute to your customers, there's no one that will exceed a 150mail/h limit.

cuz I dont like pay-as-you-go model but I don't like to upgrading to expensive plans for little exceed.

then find unlimited affrodable plan is best choice for me.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

That's the same situation with everyone here on LET requesting 1Gbps unlimited for 3$, when they actually use like 5-10TB of data.

You can get a lot more cheap if you have an estimate of what you need. And probably more stable providers as well.

• 1nf1nf Member

@dhmo said:

@Andreix said:

cuz I dont like pay-as-you-go model but I don't like to upgrading to expensive plans for little exceed.

then find unlimited affrodable plan is best choice for me.

Why don't you use PAYG like SES with a limit set of what you are willing to pay, and then when/if you hit the limit, you can reconsider your options.

• jobayerjobayer Member

Amazon SES is the cheapest and best option for both transactional or promotional email. i know its limited but i think you need to see whether you actually need the unlimited thing. for 10k email they charge 1$ so its more than so called unlimited providers with limited resources. most of the unlimited providers will block your account after a limited usages. better go with SES. They also ensure email deliverability.

• dhmodhmo Member

AWS's pricing is not easy to understand.
    It's for large Business customers i think....

• ailiceailice Member

@dhmo said:
    https://spacemail.com (provided by spaceship)
    i am not sure is they allow to send mails like that

I asking their support that was allowed as long under 500 mail/hour which feesible even on large scale. Sadly their storage small and their no flexible-way make one mailbox was only using 5 GB and other one was 10 gb unless I pay their other package which kinda hassle for me.

@dhmo said:

Its rather simple especially SES one cause its basically send-mail service which limit spending possible to set easily on panel without worrying overcharge.

• totototototo Member

@dhmo said:

0.10 USD per 1000 emails?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 15

@tototo said: 0.10 USD per 1000 emails?

It's not that simple.

$0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send*
    * You might incur additional data transfer charges for using EC2 

You pay $0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send. This data includes headers, message content (including text and images), and attachments.

• JosephFJosephF Member

@JabJab said:

@tototo said: 0.10 USD per 1000 emails?

It's not that simple.

$0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send*
    * You might incur additional data transfer charges for using EC2 

You pay $0.12 per gigabyte (GB) of data in the attachments you send. This data includes headers, message content (including text and images), and attachments.

These types of emails generally don't have much in attachments.

• MXRoute obviously.

• zmeuzmeu Member

ProtonMail Business - im using them for all my tasks.

• dhmodhmo Member

@zmeu said:
    ProtonMail Business - im using them for all my tasks.

if its have access to SMTP and IMAP, its work for me

• zmeuzmeu Member

With ProtonMail Business, you can set up your business applications or devices (e.g. printers) to send emails from your Proton Mail address(es). For IMAP access you can use also the Proton Bridge.

• dhmodhmo Member

okay tysm

Thanked by 1edrebe
  • Who needs email when we got forums?

• Seems OP does.

• keonkeon Member

MXRoute seems like a good option, but make sure the users receiving the email are excepting them. Don't send unsolicited marketing email from MXRoute.

• @keon said:
    MXRoute seems like a good option, but make sure the users receiving the email are excepting them. Don't send unsolicited marketing email from MXRoute.

We close WhatHostTalk, because this is not possible to continue because of idiots from LowEndTalk.com is troll and bullying to Co-Owner and the co-owner's mental is now fucked up.

I am very sorry to users, but I wont to continue. I can't.

Message to all abusive LET USERS. Okay, idiots. 
    Start spamming my message boards.
    You think that's funny?
    Not only have you bullied me, annoyed me, and been mean to me,
    You have not only bullied me, annoyed me, and been mean to me, but you have also interfered with my forum business.
    You are a genuine asshole.
    You people are trash. You have called me names, but you are trash beyond description.
    I say what I have to say because I have no plans to ever use this forum again.
    If you are annoyed, tell your mother like a child.
    You are a bunch of assholes. You continue to cause trouble for others, enjoy it, and do things that others don't like. You are rotten as a person.
    And you annoy even other people's forums, you are a very annoying person.
    You are unworthy of humanity and should go away as soon as possible.

what a stupid son of a bitch

This decision is at the sole discretion of the co-owner based on his authority.

THANKS TO RIGHT OF FREEDOM SPEECH!
    This message protected by copyright of WhatHostTalk
    (c) 2024 WhatHostTalk

• keonkeon Member

@CheepCluck said:

@keon said:

We close WhatHostTalk, because this is not possible to continue because of idiots from LowEndTalk.com is troll and bullying to Co-Owner and the co-owner's mental is now fucked up.

You think that's funny?
    You have not only bullied me, annoyed me, and been mean to me, but you have also interfered with my forum business.
    You people are trash. You have called me names, but you are trash beyond description.
    You are a bunch of assholes. You continue to cause trouble for others, enjoy it, and do things that others don't like. You are rotten as a person.

(c) 2024 WhatHostTalk

Umm, I Don't really understand what you are trying to say ?

• dhmodhmo Member

To explain easy;
    Dick users in LET is bullying me, and they also attacked my forum too.
    The message is "close message" of our forum and they are lauging about it or smh

so more easily:
    The idiot asshole dicks are attacking me and enjoying this like a trash

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited April 10

@keon said:

@CheepCluck said:

@keon said:

You think that's funny?

(c) 2024 WhatHostTalk

This is the OP his website https://whathosttalk.com/ , so you don't have to answer al his questions anymore thank you for your understanding.

• @dhmo said:
    To explain easy;
    Dick users in LET is bullying me, and they also attacked my forum too.
    The message is "close message" of our forum and they are lauging about it or smh

so more easily:
    The idiot asshole dicks are attacking me and enjoying this like a trash

:blush:

@keon said:

After 20 threads of annoying, dumbass questions you can put anywhere else and lighting up this forum, hes mad that hes getting called out. Aint my fault tho.

• keonkeon Member
    edited April 10

@WhiteRoseG said: This is the OP his website https://whathosttalk.com/ , so you don't have to answer al his questions anymore thank you for your understanding.

Aah, I get it now. that message was from his website.
    Wow that's pretty rude and seems unnecessary action by OP.

• keonkeon Member

@CheepCluck said: After 20 threads of annoying, dumbass questions you can put anywhere else and lighting up this forum, hes mad that hes getting called out. Aint my fault tho.

Yeah, I was trying to help him, but now seeing that rude message on that website, blaming and cursing LET users, now I am angry at OP :angry:

• @keon said:

@CheepCluck said: After 20 threads of annoying, dumbass questions you can put anywhere else and lighting up this forum, hes mad that hes getting called out. Aint my fault tho.

Yeah, I was trying to help him, but now seeing that rude message on that website, blaming and cursing LET users, now I am angry at OP :angry:

Don't be mad at this guy. Hes kinda dumb.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • user123user123 Member

@jobayer said:
    Amazon SES is the cheapest and best option for both transactional or promotional email. i know its limited but i think you need to see whether you actually need the unlimited thing. for 10k email they charge 1$ so its more than so called unlimited providers with limited resources. most of the unlimited providers will block your account after a limited usages. better go with SES. They also ensure email deliverability.

I notice that Amazon SES has a free 12-month tier. Can it be used to send out a one-time notification that neither discloses my (personal) email address nor allow replies? Or is there a better option? My use case is specifically to send out a one-time-only notification to a list of 200-300 recipients and I don't want my personal email address disclosed or for replies to be forwarded. (Yes, it's really one-time-only since it's to send out a business closure notice :'().