Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/ - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

Comments

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@ketchup said:
    I recommend buying from iHostART.com

LoL

What changed?

• ketchupketchup Member

@plumberg said:
    What changed?

Nothing. Nobody understands. That's what makes me such a sad panda.

I can take a dump in a box every day for a week. At the end of the week we can hold a contest to see which turd is the best. I can wrap Tuesday's turd with a really pretty bow tie. I can give Tuesday's turd titles, such as Premium and give it awards. I can even 'recommend' it over any other turd.

Guess, what? In the end, it is still just a pile of crap.

Now my SSD space increased 2.1GB. I still did not get the server that I bought and it doesn't meet the the requirements for the project I had in mind.
    In the meantime, I have another server now setup and implementing the plan I had for this server.

I will probably stay up late tonight and jerk it around awhile and see if I can find another fun use for it. I tried donating it to someone in need, but even they didn't want it. I might try swizzin that numerous people are apparantly using.

Thanks everyone

• lzy666lzy666 Member

Showing Out of Stock, is it still available to buy?

• sh97sh97 Member

@lzy666 said:

Calin is building a monster node (from his discord) might be back in stock again.
    You can check stock.ihostart.com to be alerted first.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • lzy666lzy666 Member

@sh97 said:

@lzy666 said:

Calin is building a monster node (from his discord) might be back in stock again.

thanks!

• shruubshruub Member

@sh97 said:

@lzy666 said:

or ihostart.cyou if you wanna be swaggy(idk if it's official though, just found it through snooping around)

• sh97sh97 Member

@shruub said:

@sh97 said:

@lzy666 said:

or ihostart.cyou if you wanna be swaggy(idk if it's official though, just found it through snooping around)

Same backend (maintained by me), just different URLs

• shruubshruub Member

@sh97 said:

@shruub said:

@sh97 said:

@lzy666 said:

Of course it's maintained by, you. Is there any lowendprovider you haven't got a stock page of? ;)

i actually only know francesco host and crunchyboi (and calin "our tos is in romanian"likes art host, but still)

• sh97sh97 Member

@shruub said:

@sh97 said:

@shruub said:

@sh97 said:

@lzy666 said:

Of course it's maintained by, you. Is there any lowendprovider you haven't got a stock page of? ;)

i actually only know francesco host and crunchyboi (and calin "our tos is in romanian"likes art host, but still)

Nah, only those you mentioned + Greencloud.

• proofofsteakproofofsteak Member
    edited March 30

Huge downtime today on all nodes, what happened?

• shruubshruub Member

@proofofsteak said:

Warner Brost came for them.

• @proofofsteak said:

I see my external monitors marked my two STOR boxes as down, but I am still able to connect over SSH/web via Tailscale...

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 30

@mikewazar said: I see my external monitors marked my two STOR boxes as down, but I am still able to connect over SSH/web via Tailscale...

>

STOR-1 and STOR-2 up now , we try fixed STOR-3 and STOR-4 matrice in next 1-2 hours

@proofofsteak said: Huge downtime today on all nodes, what happened?

>

Electrical company make a big downtime of one transformer from our city

• ketchupketchup Member

@lzy666 said:

If you or anyone else wants to buy mine for less, you get 2GB of extra SSD, so 7GB total.

I am probably the only honest person here. You will get my entire account, including correspondence so that you can see that everything I have stated from day one is the truth.

I don't want to mislead you, so I will restate what you can already see with your own eyes on this forum.
    I discussed with Calin to buy 8GB SSD. He took my money and did not give me the server I purchased or we discussed.
    In fact, he only raised it to 7GB after constant messages, which you can also see here on the forum with your own eyes.
    I needed 8GB, which is why I paid for it. So, this server is useless for me.

Calin is a liar, a thief and a scam artist. This is a fact that you can see with your own eyes.

Also another scam to look out for is every time someone tells you to check the status page to see for yourself the downtime. This is a scam. I was happy with the downtime reported on the status page, but it is incorrect. Even when it reports green with no downtime, you will not be able to use your server. The CPU stays at 100% for hours sometimes from other users and the server does not respond when it happens. However, the green status on the downtime page remains. It is a scam. The downtime page results are provided, hosted and presented to you by Calin himself. He does NOT use 3rd party reporting, like you would see with a reputable host.

BTC only $35. Send me a message and I will give you the address.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • sjzxksjzxk Member

This console is causing me a lot of trouble. There may be too many people using it, and I cannot guarantee the network speed and hard disk write speed. Through this period of use, the network download speed does not exceed 5M/s, which is too slow. I don't want to use this terrible console anymore. However, I can't find an option for a refund on the website. How can I get a refund?

• bgerardbgerard Member

@ketchup said:

@lzy666 said:

If you or anyone else wants to buy mine for less, you get 2GB of extra SSD, so 7GB total.

I am probably the only honest person here. You will get my entire account, including correspondence so that you can see that everything I have stated from day one is the truth.

I don't want to mislead you, so I will restate what you can already see with your own eyes on this forum.
    I discussed with Calin to buy 8GB SSD. He took my money and did not give me the server I purchased or we discussed.
    In fact, he only raised it to 7GB after constant messages, which you can also see here on the forum with your own eyes.

Calin is a liar, a thief and a scam artist. This is a fact that you can see with your own eyes.

Also another scam to look out for is every time someone tells you to check the status page to see for yourself the downtime. This is a scam. I was happy with the downtime reported on the status page, but it is incorrect. Even when it reports green with no downtime, you will not be able to use your server. The CPU stays at 100% for hours sometimes from other users and the server does not respond when it happens. However, the green status on the downtime page remains. It is a scam. The downtime page results are provided, hosted and presented to you by Calin himself. He does NOT use 3rd party reporting, like you would see with a reputable host.

You're still complaining about 3gb of ssd space? This forum is something else.

FWIW if you're actually an honest person and you think this service is so so bad and a scam, why would you try and sell it to someone else? Wouldn't that also make you a scammer?

Thanked by 2shruub amaeva080
  • SirNeoSirNeo Member

@Calin said:

Electrical company make a big downtime of one transformer from our city

Call @HaziFlorinMarian and ask for consultancy regarding solar pannels, battery and ups.

• JamphJamph Member

@ketchup said:

@lzy666 said:

Not sure transfers are allowed and regarding the ram, would swap not cut it?
    Hard to know, as no idea why 8gb needed in the 1st place and why 1gb less brings it all to a halt.

@Jamph said: Not sure transfers are allowed and regarding the ram, would swap not cut it?

No problem it's possible transfer

Regarrds

@sjzxk said: This console is causing me a lot of trouble. There may be too many people using it, and I cannot guarantee the network speed and hard disk write speed. Through this period of use, the network download speed does not exceed 5M/s, which is too slow. I don't want to use this terrible console anymore. However, I can't find an option for a refund on the website. How can I get a refund?

>

Hello , possible make a speedtest?

Regards

• shruubshruub Member

@ketchup said:

@lzy666 said:

I'd give you like 20$ xmr if you want to give it away

• JamphJamph Member

I'll give you $20.01 :smiley:

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Network speeds aren't the issue - but disk writes still going at 1-2MB/s makes this service totally unusable

• sjzxksjzxk Member

At this moment, let alone the speed test, my host is no longer able to connect.
    If possible, please handle the refund procedure for me. Thank you. I don’t want my mood to be affected by usage problems anymore. Thank you.

• sjzxksjzxk Member

@Calin said:

@sjzxk said: This console is causing me a lot of trouble. There may be too many people using it, and I cannot guarantee the network speed and hard disk write speed. Through this period of use, the network download speed does not exceed 5M/s, which is too slow. I don't want to use this terrible console anymore. However, I can't find an option for a refund on the website. How can I get a refund?

>

Hello , possible make a speedtest?

Regards

At this moment, let alone the speed test, my host is no longer able to connect.
    If possible, please handle the refund procedure for me. Thank you. I don’t want my mood to be affected by usage problems anymore. Thank you.

• JamphJamph Member

Recent speed test, for anyone wondering about speeds

---------------------------- network-speed.xyz ----------------------------

A simple script to test network performance using speedtest-cli

Basic System Info

CPU Model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz
    CPU Cores : 1 @ 2197.454 MHz
    CPU Cache : 16384 KB
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    Total Disk : 2.9 TB (1.7 TB Used)
    Total RAM : 1.9 GB (646.7 MB Used)
    Total Swap : 4.0 GB (254.6 MB Used)
    System uptime : 6 days, 18 hour 13 min
    Load average : 0.07, 0.03, 0.01
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel : 5.10.0-28-amd64
    Virtualization : KVM

TCP Control :

Basic Network Info

Primary Network : IPv4
    IPv6 Access : ❌ Offline
    IPv4 Access : ✔ Online
    ISP : Orange Romania Communications
    ASN : AS9050 ORANGE ROMANIA COMMUNICATION S.A
    Host : Man Hosting Gmb H SRL

Location (IPv4) : Tábor, Jihočeský kraj, CZ

Speedtest.net (Region: EUROPE)

Location Latency Loss DL Speed UP Speed Server
    ISP: Orange Romania Communications

Nearest 12.87 ms 0.7% 622.49 Mbps 517.38 Mbps Orange Romania Communications - Bucharest

London, UK 38.83 ms 0.8% 491.20 Mbps 318.37 Mbps M247 Ltd - London
    Manchester, UK 45.15 ms N/A 421.15 Mbps 377.97 Mbps Vodafone UK - Manchester
    Dublin, IE 46.26 ms 0.4% 723.89 Mbps 364.40 Mbps Three Ireland - Dublin
    Amsterdam, NL 44.90 ms 0.7% 599.50 Mbps 88.75 Mbps Melbicom - Amsterdam
    Eygelshoen, NL 55.41 ms 0.8% 562.86 Mbps 382.36 Mbps SkyLink Data Center BV - Eygelshoven
    Paris, FR 35.59 ms N/A 538.39 Mbps 409.81 Mbps ORANGE FRANCE - Paris
    Marseille, FR 44.97 ms 0.4% 699.73 Mbps 438.09 Mbps GSL Networks - Marseille
    Madrid, ES 51.64 ms 1.7% 756.42 Mbps 344.71 Mbps Orange - Madrid
    Barcelona, ES 52.11 ms 0.8% 526.11 Mbps 408.99 Mbps Adamo - Barcelona
    Lisbon, PT 75.22 ms 0.8% 442.98 Mbps 293.91 Mbps Edgoo Networks - Lisbon
    Rome, IT 61.36 ms 0.9% 743.74 Mbps 284.49 Mbps TIM SpA - Rome
    Milan, IT 36.88 ms 1.0% 313.73 Mbps 409.79 Mbps Fastweb SpA - Milan
    Zurich, CH 38.71 ms 0.7% 398.60 Mbps 365.60 Mbps Sunrise Communication AG - Zurich
    Frankfurt, DE 27.18 ms 0.7% 579.24 Mbps 549.88 Mbps Deutsche Telekom - Frankfurt am Main
    Berlin, DE 32.55 ms 0.0% 568.33 Mbps 378.00 Mbps Misaka Network, Inc. - Berlin
    Vienna, AT 32.08 ms 2.3% 679.87 Mbps 421.02 Mbps A1 Telekom Austria AG - Vienna
    Budapest, HU 23.20 ms 0.3% 604.01 Mbps 454.56 Mbps ATW Internet Kft. - Budapest
    Gdansk, PL 55.41 ms 0.7% 427.38 Mbps 369.04 Mbps T-Mobile Polska S.A. - Gdańsk
    Warsaw, PL 59.29 ms 0.0% 520.78 Mbps 439.69 Mbps Orange Polska S.A. - Warsaw
    Lviv, UA 52.18 ms 0.0% 583.01 Mbps 231.36 Mbps Kyivstar - Lviv
    Kyiv, UA 40.86 ms 0.0% 556.36 Mbps 383.73 Mbps O3 - Kyiv Minsk, BY 62.47 ms 1.3% 761.78 Mbps 506.33 Mbps A1 - Minsk Bucharest, RO 12.96 ms 1.0% 645.53 Mbps 629.23 Mbps Orange Romania SA - Bucuresti
    Timisoara, RO 22.14 ms 1.1% 533.69 Mbps 504.63 Mbps Digi Helsinki, FI 60.67 ms 0.5% 568.70 Mbps 327.56 Mbps Elisa Oyj - Helsinki
    Stockholm, SE 60.50 ms 1.1% 560.30 Mbps 374.78 Mbps i3D.net - Stockholm
    Oslo, NO 54.59 ms 1.1% 630.33 Mbps 352.55 Mbps Speedtest.net - Oslo
    Moscow, RU 81.62 ms 1.0% 743.21 Mbps 418.74 Mbps MTS - Moscow
    Petersburg, RU 58.37 ms 0.7% 766.33 Mbps 447.71 Mbps MegaFon - Saint Petersburg
    Istanbul, TR FAILED - IP has been rate limited. Try again after 1 hour.

Tbilisi, GE FAILED - IP has been rate limited. Try again after 1 hour.

Avg DL Speed : 585.65 Mbps
    Avg UL Speed : 393.11 Mbps

Total DL Data : 25.94 GB
    Total UL Data : 16.36 GB

Total Data : 42.29 GB

Duration : 14 min 5 sec
    System Time : 06/04/2024 - 06:15:19 EDT

Total Script Runs : 40023

@sjzxk said: At this moment, let alone the speed test, my host is no longer able to connect.

Hello possible make a ticket on website? To check why it's down?Refund happened if it's our fault no if VPS start work from various causes

Regards

Thanks for feedback @Jamph

Regards

Thanked by 1Jamph
  • sjzxksjzxk Member

@Calin said:

@sjzxk said: At this moment, let alone the speed test, my host is no longer able to connect.

Hello possible make a ticket on website? To check why it's down?Refund happened if it's our fault no if VPS start work from various causes

Regards

Hello, my order is # 3323. Before I received any refund notification, my console had already been unilaterally terminated by you.

• JamphJamph Member

Yabs for those interested, only thing really changed from the default was creating 4gb swap. For my use case it works fine, others might be different as IO kind of lowish.

RAM : 1.9 GiB
    Swap : 4.0 GiB
    Disk : 2.9 TiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 5.10.0-28-amd64 VM Type : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    IPv4 Network Information: ---------------------------------
    ISP : Orange Romania Communications ASN : AS9050 ORANGE ROMANIA COMMUNICATION S.A
    Host : Man Hosting Gmb H SRL Location : București, București (B)
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sdb): ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 367.00 KB/s (91) | 5.08 MB/s (79) Write | 387.00 KB/s (96) | 5.32 MB/s (83)
    Total | 754.00 KB/s (187) | 10.40 MB/s (162) | |

Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    Read 10.73 MB/s (20) 8.19 MB/s (7)
    Write 11.86 MB/s (23) 8.65 MB/s (8)
    Total 22.60 MB/s (43) 16.84 MB/s (15)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 241 Mbits/sec 478 Mbits/sec 41.0 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (10G) 426 Mbits/sec 767 Mbits/sec 40.4 ms
    Telia Helsinki, FI (10G) 362 Mbits/sec 556 Mbits/sec 55.8 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 237 Mbits/sec 466 Mbits/sec 121 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 113 Mbits/sec 260 Mbits/sec 263 ms