Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/ - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

Comments

• ketchupketchup Member

The panel is fixed.

• JamphJamph Member

Network Speed isnt the Problem. Its always around ~500mbit.
    It's the I/O which is quite slow. But Calin said in about a week it should be better. I hope so, torrenting/hashing with 2MB/s is a pain in the a... :D

True I imagine that woukd be an issue.
    I do all my initial downloads on a different server before using rclone to transfer across and then use this one for longer term seeding and dc++

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@ketchup said: What is going to happen if you go over 40 days with your current offer? Apart from an apology and assurance what will happen? Nothing probably unless you refund everyone's monet with interest.

>

Hello all orders delivered more fast that 40 days , in general 2-3 days after order

Regards

@ketchup said: I am past my promised delivery date and no response from admin within promised delivery time.

>

Invoice start modify from data when service it's online , so don't worry :)

Regards

• ketchupketchup Member

@Calin

I didn't order a bullshit sandwich.

Either you don't have the capacity to understand the problem or you are just being a dick by piling double bullshit on top of the bullshit you already provided.

I was perfectly happy with waiting 40 days, but you sir took the time out of your day to purposefully post a promise here for everyone to see stating that you will deliver to me within 48 hours.

After receiving your lie, I changed my plans to count on the promise you made, only to turn out that it was a lie. If you want to deliver within 40 days, you don't purposefully make a promise that you know you aren't going to keep by telling me that you will deliver in 48 hours. That's called a lie. You sir are a liar. That's a fact that is provided in writing from you directly to me in public.

You talk about wanting to be a professional business owner, but your actions are that of the most unprofessional business owner.

Instead of apologizing for lying to me, you put more lies on top of lies and you tell me not to worry about it. Not only was I lied to about the 48 hour provisioning, but you make it worse by saying that you generally deliver in 2-3 days, while my order is already paid past 3 days and still not delivered. Why would you do that? Just to be a dick by pointing out that you lied in the first place and to tell me how you additionally didn't deliver to me in the time that you generally do for everyone else? Then give an extra topping of bullshit and tell me don't worry about it?

Then, after telling me not to worry about you lying to me, you try to make it sound like it is okay to lie to me by telling me that you won't steal from me, by not charging me for the time when the server isn't provisioned. Like I am supposed to thank you for not stealing from me and not charging me for not providing me with service. You are the first provider to ever act like I am supposed to thank you for not stealing from me. Perhaps that part will also be a lie. Time will tell.

Thanked by 1kisiek
  • defaultdefault Veteran

Thanked by 1Jamph
  • sjzxksjzxk Member

My machine has been in use for a total of 21 days and has inexplicably shut down four times. Now the machine is also unusable, and the content in the VPS I downloaded cannot be retrieved. VPS also cannot start. I just restored the system in the panel, but VPS also cannot start. The IO limit of the hard drive is too severe, and it is basically unusable. It is a terrible experience. I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanked by 2ketchup qcfgpp
  • sjzxksjzxk Member

I used it for 21 days and only downloaded around 400GB of files through the seed file. It's too scary. If possible, I would like to apply for a refund. I'm not sure if you agree with my application.

Thanked by 1ketchup
  • kisiekkisiek Member

Hello dear customers we want inform you we start make a small mentenance for STOR-4 , for fixed I/O problems , on this process no any data lost

Sorry for this unplained mentenance!

Just got email with that .

Thanked by 1ketchup
  • Yep, all the benchmarks on this thread is pointless when the disk I/O capped at 2MB/s. Transferring data in or out is extremely slow. Seems like the problem was that the server was initially only provisioned with a only couple of disks to speed up deployment. But after most of the customers were deployed and started uploading data, the storage quickly ran out so in order for them to not run out of disk space, they decided to cap the I/O intentionally until they get more disk for the server. Well hopefully, this maintenance fixes that as we see that the disk size is now growing on their uptime page.

Hello everyone , all work now , I/o speed work , we delivery all remainder orders

Thanks for patience!

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1proofofsteak
  • /storage$ curl -SsLf yabs.sh | bash -s -- -ig
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-03-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu Mar 21 03:26:36 PM EDT 2024

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 1 hours, 35 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2197.454 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 512.0 MiB
    Disk       : 2.9 TiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-18-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : Orange Romania Communications
    ASN        : AS9050 ORANGE ROMANIA COMMUNICATION S.A
    Host       : Man Hosting Gmb H SRL
    Location   : București, București (B)
    Country    : Romania

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sdb):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 311.00 KB/s     (77) | 5.95 MB/s       (93)
    Write      | 327.00 KB/s     (81) | 6.27 MB/s       (98)
    Total      | 638.00 KB/s    (158) | 12.23 MB/s     (191)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 16.44 MB/s      (32) | 12.87 MB/s      (12)
    Write      | 17.70 MB/s      (34) | 14.39 MB/s      (14)
    Total      | 34.14 MB/s      (66) | 27.27 MB/s      (26)

YABS completed in 8 min 17 sec

Thanked by 1Calin
  • ketchupketchup Member

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone , all work now , I/o speed work , we delivery all remainder orders

Thanks for patience!

Regards,
    Calin

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR!

I still have not been provisioned the server that I paid for last week.

I noticed that you did put some odd unusable bullshit in my account and started the date for the server today.

Are you thinking you are going to scam me even more by provisioning some worthless
    garbage that that is useless?

Please delete that bullshit and give me the server I paid for and quit being a lying dick.
    To be honest, I don't even want your bullshit anymore. I would rather have you refund the money that I paid you.

I made sure, before paying you, to let you know I don't want or have a use for your scam servers unless I can purchase more SSD space.

I PAID YOU EXTRA! I paid more than everyone else and you continue to screw me over and over.

I have no use for a server with 3GB for the OS. This is not even the 5GB that you advertised, let alone what I paid you extra for.

The server still has not been provisioned and I want a refund.

You are a scam artist and a liar.

• ketchupketchup Member

How do we get a forum admin involved with this scam?

• @ketchup said:

@Calin said:

Thanks for patience!

Regards,
    Calin

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR!

I noticed that you did put some odd unusable bullshit in my account and started the date for the server today.

Are you thinking you are going to scam me even more by provisioning some worthless

Please delete that bullshit and give me the server I paid for and quit being a lying dick.
    To be honest, I don't even want your bullshit anymore. I would rather have you refund the money that I paid you.

I made sure, before paying you, to let you know I don't want or have a use for your scam servers unless I can purchase more SSD space.

I PAID YOU EXTRA! I paid more than everyone else and you continue to screw me over and over.

I have no use for a server with 3GB for the OS. This is not even the 5GB that you advertised, let alone what I paid you extra for.

are you sure its only 3gb?

• JamphJamph Member

@ketchup said:

@Calin said:

Thanks for patience!

Regards,
    Calin

Again, YOU ARE A LIAR!

Are you sure the 3GB is not the space after the OS has been installed.

Also I imagine for the actual space you will need to create the partition and then mount the drive.

• kskksk Member

disk I/O capped at 2MB/s
    no improvement

• bgerardbgerard Member

@ketchup said:
    @Calin

I didn't order a bullshit sandwich.

Either you don't have the capacity to understand the problem or you are just being a dick by piling double bullshit on top of the bullshit you already provided.

I was perfectly happy with waiting 40 days, but you sir took the time out of your day to purposefully post a promise here for everyone to see stating that you will deliver to me within 48 hours.

After receiving your lie, I changed my plans to count on the promise you made, only to turn out that it was a lie. If you want to deliver within 40 days, you don't purposefully make a promise that you know you aren't going to keep by telling me that you will deliver in 48 hours. That's called a lie. You sir are a liar. That's a fact that is provided in writing from you directly to me in public.

You talk about wanting to be a professional business owner, but your actions are that of the most unprofessional business owner.

Instead of apologizing for lying to me, you put more lies on top of lies and you tell me not to worry about it. Not only was I lied to about the 48 hour provisioning, but you make it worse by saying that you generally deliver in 2-3 days, while my order is already paid past 3 days and still not delivered. Why would you do that? Just to be a dick by pointing out that you lied in the first place and to tell me how you additionally didn't deliver to me in the time that you generally do for everyone else? Then give an extra topping of bullshit and tell me don't worry about it?

Then, after telling me not to worry about you lying to me, you try to make it sound like it is okay to lie to me by telling me that you won't steal from me, by not charging me for the time when the server isn't provisioned. Like I am supposed to thank you for not stealing from me and not charging me for not providing me with service. You are the first provider to ever act like I am supposed to thank you for not stealing from me. Perhaps that part will also be a lie. Time will tell.

Imagine getting this annoyed over $3/mo. You should've known what you were getting into before you bought the vps, iHostArt doesn't really have the best reputation for speed or reliability.

You get what you pay for.

Thanked by 3default Jamph shruub
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@ketchup does not enjoy popcorn drama? @ketchup wants french fries drama?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@bgerard said:
    Imagine getting this annoyed over $3/mo.

This is my concern too. If people go crazy over $39 a year, I am afraid what they might do when losing their mind over $1390 in a year or more. Surely, economies are different around the globe, especially with an economic crisis going on. But still...

Sometimes I think is not about the intrinsic value of a service, but about the frustration and ego of being scammed. For this however, there are protection mechanisms like bank chargebacks and PayPal refunds.

And you are right: people should read reviews beforehand, so we may learn from one another and not repeat the same mistakes others did. This is how humanity evolves, even with just $1 scam service avoided.

@ketchup said: I still have not been provisioned the server that I paid for last week.

>

Hello , it's possible please check you mail? and check you spam?

@ketchup said: I have no use for a server with 3GB for the OS. This is not even the 5GB that you advertised, let alone what I paid you extra for.

>

Possible send a screenshot with df -h ? you have discord for more easy conversation? And for help you?Thanks!

@ksk said: disk I/O capped at 2MB/s

Hello , possible leave you IPv4 address on PM?

Regards

• wii747wii747 Member

I had to mount my 3TB drive after an OS install as it did not mount automatically

• murpfmurpf Member

Invoice #3513

@murpf said: Invoice #3513

>

Done

• ketchupketchup Member

@chakraxzz said:
    are you sure its only 3gb?

Yes, I know the difference between 3, 5 and 8. Do you?

@Jamph said:
    Are you sure the 3GB is not the space after the OS has been installed.
    Also I imagine for the actual space you will need to create the partition and then mount the drive.

FYI 3GB is not the space that will be left over. The space left over after I format and install my custom setup of OS and software is 1GB. Here's the math to make it easy for everyone. 8-7=1.
    My plan for this server was to do a setup that I have on 20 virtual machines. 10 of them are from shithosts on this forum. This setup is something I am very familiar with, which is why I knew exactly what amount of GB to ask for and discussed with @Calin before purchasing.

@bgerard said:
    Imagine getting this annoyed over $3/mo

Spoken like a true privileged snowflake. Not everyone is a privileged snowflake like you.

@bgerard said:
    You get what you pay for.

I did not get what I paid for. Which part of that did you not understand?

@default said:
    And you are right: people should read reviews beforehand, so we may learn from one another and not repeat the same mistakes others did. This is how humanity evolves, even with just $1 scam service avoided.

Which is why I've posted what I have posted here; So people can see how they are going to be scammed and prevent it. Is it really that hard to understand what you yourself just stated?

@Calin said:
    Hello , it's possible please check you mail? and check you spam?

Yes, it's possible and yes I read my email and yes I got every email you have sent, before posting here.
    Even though email has nothing to do with my problem, you should also know that it may be a problem for someone else. Your Virtualizor emails are being sent with the WARNING "This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded." Yet more stuff for you to fix.

@Calin said:
    Possible send a screenshot with df -h ? you have discord for more easy conversation? And for help you?Thanks!

No I don't use Discord so that you can hide your scams.
    I do not need your help in any way for anything other than provisioning and providing me with the server that I paid for. I'm perfectly capable of managing my own.
    You yourself can perform df -h, but that's irrelevant. I can see from the panel that you have now provisioned 3TB+5GB=3005GB disk space. You know that you did not provision the 8GB SSD that I paid for. I did not buy the same server as everyone else. You agreed to this before I paid you.

On a better note, you have a server with 5GB now, but STILL you have not provisioned the server the I paid for and you keep lying and saying you did and you also started the date of my server despite not providing it yet.

Provision the server that I paid you for or refund my money.

The correct server that I purchased would say 3008, not 3005.

• ketchupketchup Member

@default said:
    @ketchup does not enjoy popcorn drama? @ketchup wants french fries drama?

It's ketchup and spam, not ketchup and fries and I like extra ketchup.

• JamphJamph Member

@ketchup said:

FYI 3GB is not the space that will be left over. The space left over after I format and install my custom setup of OS and software is 1GB. Here's the math to make it easy for everyone. 8-7=1.

I know not to get so worked up over something so minor and then when people are trying to help not being an arse with them. Do you?

Also with your comment '10 of them are from shithosts on this forum.' I'm sure hosts on here will be clamouring for your custom.

• @Jamph said:

@ketchup said:

I know not to get so worked up over something so minor and then when people are trying to help not being an arse with them. Do you?

Also with your comment '10 of them are from shithosts on this forum.' I'm sure hosts on here will be clamouring for your custom.

yeah I agree, this guy gets heated for a simple question, best to not bother.. hopefully he read the forum rules lol

Thanked by 2Jamph ketchup
  • IHA_UserIHA_User Member
    edited March 23

@ketchup said:
    You yourself can perform df -h, but that's irrelevant. I can see from the panel that you have now provisioned 3TB+5GB=3005GB disk space. You know that you did not provision the 8GB SSD that I paid for. I did not buy the same server as everyone else. You agreed to this before I paid you.

The correct server that I purchased would say 3008, not 3005.

Did you sent him a message about that? Normally Calin is a pretty talkative and friendly guy. If you talk with him about that, he sure will deliver your missing Space.

The 2MB/s I/O cap is now gone. My torrents are hashing with around 10-15MB/s stable. Torrent downloads are going with 5-15MB/s stable. Only upload is a little bit slow with 2-5MB/s, but i'm sure it will get better in the next days.

The Server now begins to be that, what i've expected as i bought it. A cheap big storage, with around 10-15MB/s DL & UL to seed some older torrents. Thanks Calin!

Thanked by 3Calin ketchup chakraxzz
  • ketchupketchup Member
    edited March 24

I recommend buying from iHostART.com