Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some 1U servers already in a Colo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some 1U servers already in a Colo

2»

Comments

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@hyperblast said:
    is Chisinau a part of autonomous mafia region Transnistria or Pridnestrovie?

What we have to do with that? Can you explain? ;)

Alexhost

• @alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

Alexhost

nuzzing. question is, is dc in autonomous region Transnistria or Pridnestrovie or not? ;)

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 22

@hyperblast said:

@alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

Alexhost

nuzzing. question is, is dc in autonomous region Transnistria or Pridnestrovie or not? ;)

All of our Information about DC is in our website ;)

• @alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

@alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

Alexhost

ok. thanks for nothing!

• shruubshruub Member

@hyperblast said:

@alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

@alexhost said:

@hyperblast said:

Alexhost

ok. thanks for nothing!

To be fair, you could also just use a search engine snd probably even a LLM.

• TGTTGT Member
    edited April 1

So having gotten a couple of offers I've narrowed down a bit of what I want.

Something in the price range of $200 or under and pref 64GB ram that can be ultimately equipped to 128GB over the next couple months if 32GB is all I can find in my price range that's fine. Hard drive can be some form of single SSD drive 256gb or someting would work its not as major operation or anything mission critical. Ill currently intertain having the server at its current housing depending on pricing 1yr/2yr terms because ill be looking to purchase a few more servers in the next couple months. I have my eye on Psychz in Dallas pretty much because of pricing so only way ill take a term is if the price is better than what they can offer for a 10RU when the time comes for me to grab another couple servers.

• TGTTGT Member

Still looking for a suitable purchase.

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

Howdy, we can most certainly do a custom deployment for you. We've been providing enterprise level deployments for the Space industry for about 13 years now.

It would have to be a colo package for it to make sense to us. Not sure what Psychz pricing looks like nowadays, but here's our best.

10u Hardware + Colo Quote

Equipment:

Servers: (10x)
    Brand: Dell
    Drive Bays: 8
    CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4
    RAM: 32 GB DDR4 of ram (2x16)
    Raid Controller: Dell PERC H730 1GB Cache
    Network: 4x1Gb BASE-T
    Drive: 240gb Sata SSD (We can do bigger without a huge difference)
    PSU: 2x 750w

Colo
    10u total
    /29 ipv4 per u
    1Gbps port (unmetered)
    A/B power
    Houston, Tx

1 year colo term with equipment: $9640 Minimum Term
    2 year colo term with equipment: $13,990

Optional:
    Upgrade to 64 GB of RAM on all machines: +$500 total

Billing Terms:
    $5000 due at inception, with the remainder spread over the term length.

If you need to start smaller let me know - We can potentially work something out with a minimum of 5 servers, but I'm working the volume discount pretty hard here to make the numbers work.

• TGTTGT Member

@DartNode said:
    Howdy, we can most certainly do a custom deployment for you. We've been providing enterprise level deployments for the Space industry for about 13 years now.

It would have to be a colo package for it to make sense to us. Not sure what Psychz pricing looks like nowadays, but here's our best.

10u Hardware + Colo Quote

Equipment:

Servers: (10x)
    Brand: Dell
    Drive Bays: 8
    CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4
    RAM: 32 GB DDR4 of ram (2x16)
    Raid Controller: Dell PERC H730 1GB Cache
    Network: 4x1Gb BASE-T
    Drive: 240gb Sata SSD (We can do bigger without a huge difference)
    PSU: 2x 750w

Colo
    10u total
    /29 ipv4 per u
    1Gbps port (unmetered)
    A/B power
    Houston, Tx

1 year colo term with equipment: $9640 Minimum Term
    2 year colo term with equipment: $13,990

Optional:
    Upgrade to 64 GB of RAM on all machines: +$500 total

Billing Terms:
    $5000 due at inception, with the remainder spread over the term length.

If you need to start smaller let me know - We can potentially work something out with a minimum of 5 servers, but I'm working the volume discount pretty hard here to make the numbers work.

Would need to be smaller I don't need hefty servers like Xeons e5's more so looking for like E3's ish.

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

Would need to be smaller I don't need hefty servers like Xeons e5's more so looking for like E3's ish.

Ebay might be a good option for you as well. Feel free to DM me if you want help finding something that way. You could probably find something with the 64gb of ram you want in your price range.

Some of our colo customers elect to buy servers from ebay and ship them directly to us. We don't charge to rack customer servers. If you order extra ram/drives, we can install those during the racking process for free as well.

Our colo runs $65/u with the same features listed above. We start volume discounts at 3 servers.