Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some 1U servers already in a Colo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some 1U servers already in a Colo

TGTTGT Member
edited February 8 in Requests

Looking to purchase some 1U - 10RU of servers already in colo. Can list price specs or dm me. No location pref at this time. Doing a little mockup testing for a project I have coming up. No budget at this time so can list whatever you have. Im looking to purchase the equipment, routers etc in full.

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

What location you looking for?

• TGTTGT Member
    edited February 8

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

No location preference at this time. Im looking to purchase equipment outright now lease or rent.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We have some in 20+ data centers we can sell off...sent you a msg.

~ SMARTHOST

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@TGT said: Im looking to purchase equipment outright now lease or rent.

Renting dedicated servers is usually much cheaper than colo.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

We have some servers in LA and Dallas that are available and have flexibility with pricing based on budget.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Please reach out to [email protected] - We have plenty of hardware available in Dallas.

@TGT said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

No location preference at this time. Im looking to purchase equipment outright now lease or rent.

Check these out.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192601/new-year-more-dedicated-machines-from-data-ideas

• TGTTGT Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@TGT said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Check these out.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192601/new-year-more-dedicated-machines-from-data-ideas

Im not looking to rent or lease a server Im looking to outright purchase the equipment.

• TGTTGT Member

@hostthebest said:
    We have some servers in LA and Dallas that are available and have flexibility with pricing based on budget.

Whatcha have?

edited February 13

@TGT said:

@hostthebest said:

Whatcha have?

I have about 10 E3's and 10 E5 v1, v2 and v4 in Dallas now and E3 v3's and E5 v3's in LA now that are not advertised. Happy to do a deal if you have a budget in mind.

• TGTTGT Member

@hostthebest said:

@TGT said:

@hostthebest said:

Whatcha have?

I have about 10 E3's and 10 E5 v1, v2 and v4 in Dallas now and E3 v3's and E5 v3's in LA now that are not advertised. Happy to do a deal if you have a budget in mind.

I don't really have a budget who are they currently colo'd with? what data center? You can DM me the price of each machine if you want.

In LA and Dallas we use Psychz. The machines are colo'd and owned by us. Will send PM.

• TGTTGT Member

@hostthebest said:
    In LA and Dallas we use Psychz. The machines are colo'd and owned by us. Will send PM.

If I outright purchased the equipment would it be able to be moved to Psychz directly?

You should be able to go directly. Our rep can assist, can discuss. Although obviously will be great to colo with us. Been there two years and expanding into other locations.

• TGTTGT Member

@hostthebest said:
    You should be able to go directly. Our rep can assist, can discuss. Although obviously will be great to colo with us. Been there two years and expanding into other locations.

Shoot me a DM with the server pricing we can discuss it.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

Once you are clear on what kind of specs are interesting to you, send me a dm.
    I'd be happy to assist. Location wise: Vienna, Amsterdam, Kansas City

• TGTTGT Member

@SGraf said:

I dont really have a budget im on lowendtalk so nothing really hella expensive but Amsterdam sounds like a nice location. Can you send me individual server prices and how much the colo would be in Kansas and Amsterdam.

@TGT said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@TGT said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Check these out.

Im not looking to rent or lease a server Im looking to outright purchase the equipment.

You can buy that equipment given the right offer.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

Are you looking or interested in Exotic location? We have own Datacenter and Network in Republic of Moldova (Europe):
    https://alexhost.com/colocation-in-moldova/

We are very flexible with our customers and we have more plans available.
    For Hardware, Firewall or something that you mention, is better to contact us.

We are in the market for several years, is possible to visit our datacenter (need to schedule). We are open to discuss anything.

Through ticket (might be the best way) or Telegram Livechat.
    Provide full details and your needs and we will tell you what we have.

If you are interested open a ticket support or contact in Telegram (@alexhost_on) :)

Best Regards,
    Alexhost

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@TGT said:

@SGraf said:

I dont really have a budget im on lowendtalk so nothing really hella expensive but Amsterdam sounds like a nice location. Can you send me individual server prices and how much the colo would be in Kansas and Amsterdam.

I think it would help everyone in this thread if you can provide a rough outline of what you are looking for. Core-Count/Memory/Disks. Then we can look at what we have in stock and see if we can make you a reasonable offer.

• ourvdsourvds Member
    edited February 14

Del

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@TGT said:
    Looking to purchase some 1U - 10RU of servers already in colo. Can list price specs or dm me. No location pref at this time. Doing a little mockup testing for a project I have coming up. No budget at this time so can list whatever you have. Im looking to purchase the equipment, routers etc in full.

Can always check out our LTO page to get a rough idea. We have more coming (more types of chassis/options) and can choose the 12-month or pay up front and get a nice discount on colo + the unit cost.

If you've got some more specific requirements for hardware or budget, happy to craft some ideas for you but there is no shortage of options. If you're looking for some live chat, hop into our Discord server and we can setup a sales thread for you.

• TGTTGT Member

Something pretty fast with 1 or 2 SSD drives in it. Pref something in a facility like Psychz that I can grab my own colocation in.

• @TGT said: Pref something in a facility like Psychz

The words 'pref' and 'psychz' in the same sentence? There's a first time for everything I suppose.

• @jon617 said:

@TGT said: Pref something in a facility like Psychz

The words 'pref' and 'psychz' in the same sentence? There's a first time for everything I suppose.

The psychz song was just too good.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • TGTTGT Member

Still looking budget updated to about $200-$350 per server.

• @alexhost said:
    Hi.

Are you looking or interested in Exotic location? We have own Datacenter and Network in Republic of Moldova (Europe):

hei.
    do you also have vps in mouldova or even better in Transnistria or Pridnestrovie? @alexhost

• LiftUpHostingLiftUpHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited March 19

I've got some spare equipment in Sydney, Australia. Shoot me a message or email [email protected] and I can share specs and cost + colo cost with us

• shruubshruub Member

@hyperblast said:

@alexhost said:
    Hi.

hei.
    do you also have vps in mouldova or even better in Transnistria or Pridnestrovie? @alexhost

Their dc is in Chisinau, also got VPSs though.

• is Chisinau a part of autonomous mafia region Transnistria or Pridnestrovie?