Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware sell - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hardware sell - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9

I am selling this server

it is located in Italy (c1vhosting) if anyone is interested.

hardware
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 LFF+SFF (4xLFF, 4x SFF, 4x M.2 NVMe Slots) 1U
Intel Xeon E5-2640v4
32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
4GB Boot Loader integrated USB pendrive (for NVMe Boot)
2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe
8TB HDD SATA 3.5"
4TB HDD SATA 3.5"
1TB HDD SATA 3.5"
HPE Smart Array P440ar RAID controller
HPE iLO4
PSU 1400W
6x Hot-Plug Redundant Fan Module

The sell reason is that their colo and support are simply horrible.
The shipping fee needs to be calculated by the DC.

Please PM me your offers.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@lala_th said:
    The sell reason is that their colo and support are simply horrible.

😉

Thanked by 1shruub
  • remyremy Member

What's the price of the colocation ?
    And uptime you experienced ?

• lala_thlala_th Member

@remy said:
    What's the price of the colocation ?

The COLOCATION is around 20EUR/month.

• $5

• sassliksasslik Member

7$ for server + 7$ for transport

• My offer stands (you pay fees)

Thanked by 1boot
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

My bid is 120 push-ups (includes shipping).

Thanked by 1host_c
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

drop me a message if ytour serious

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@remy said:

From the thread about them I would estimate around 50%.

• lala_thlala_th Member

@Jasonhyperhost said:

Replied you! :)

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@lala_th said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

Replied you! :)

Replied back to you :smiley:

• shruubshruub Member

@johndeo983 said:
    My offer stands (you pay fees)

So it would have been a basically free server?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 20

@justaguy do you Need Server in Italians Premier Datacenter for altrosky CDN?

• ourvdsourvds Member

It would be better to indicate the price so as not to run through private messages

Thanked by 1shruub
  • may I ask what is bad about c1v colo & support? i know the history but what happened in your case

• whats the price range? are you interested in just selling and shipping or take both the server and colocation over?

• lala_thlala_th Member

@anonmouse said:
    whats the price range? are you interested in just selling and shipping or take both the server and colocation over?

pmed you.

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

can you pm me some info please

• lala_thlala_th Member

@JustHost said:
    can you pm me some info please

pmed you. :)

• StradaleStradale Member
    edited April 8

Are you sure that the server won't magically disappear when you want to bring it out of there? :D

C1V was spamming me in PM wanting me to lease /24 from him the price from monthly to yearly dropped about 50% I decided to avoid that sketchy guy

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@Stradale said: Are you sure that the server won't magically disappear when you want to bring it out of there?

>

No , we sell one server approx 3 months ago from C1v hosting DC , so don't steal you server don't worry

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192179/hardware-sell-1x-dell-r620-384-gb-ram-3x-ssd-960-gb-ssd-3x-900-gb-hdd-2x-e5-2670-v2-just-300

@c1vhosting they don't know how to manage this server , tell my lot of times don't work server , and long story.... he just made my client give a refund in my paypal, because it was my fault that the server wasn't working, when in fact the server was working perfectly, Server go to new owner and new owner didn't complain about him, everything was working perfectly, but at c1vhosting it wasn't working

Just a dark magic thing... and a lose for us

Regards

Thanked by 2shruub lala_th
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 8

@Calin said:

@Stradale said: Are you sure that the server won't magically disappear when you want to bring it out of there?

>

No , we sell one server approx 3 months ago from C1v hosting DC , so don't steal you server don't worry

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192179/hardware-sell-1x-dell-r620-384-gb-ram-3x-ssd-960-gb-ssd-3x-900-gb-hdd-2x-e5-2670-v2-just-300

@c1vhosting they don't know how to manage this server , tell my lot of times don't work server , and long story.... he just made my client give a refund in my paypal, because it was my fault that the server wasn't working, when in fact the server was working perfectly, Server go to new owner and new owner didn't complain about him, everything was working perfectly, but at c1vhosting it wasn't working

Regards

Sounds Like c1v are retarded

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • lala_thlala_th Member

@Calin said:

>

Regards

What do you have to say about this now @c1vhosting?