Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv6VM.com - Cheap IPv6-only VPS - Starting from €1/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv6VM.com - Cheap IPv6-only VPS - Starting from €1/mo

Hello,
IPv6VM.com is the new brand of affordable IPv6-only VPS. We at IPv6VM provide you with the best solutions while keeping the offers at the lowest price to make them accessible to everyone.

Here our plans, starting from €1/month VAT included.

Website link

Why choose us?

Intel based
With high-end Intel CPUs you have always the performance you need for your projects.

Human Support 9am-6pm
Our highly skilled support team is ready to really help you every day with a quick and competent response, it's no joke.

DDoS Protection
Don't worry of the attacks you receive: we keep them away so you can focus on your work.

Italian Location
Italy is the best location available for you. It's well-connected to all European and Asian routes.

Some information

Our plans are based on KVM virtualization, powered by Intel Xeon CPU v4 or better and with DDR4 RAM or newer. The SSD is NVMe PCIe 3.0.
You can find Terms of Service, Privacy and Cookie Policy, Refund Policy, Advanced Looking Glass and BGP Toolkit at the bottom of the website.

IPv6VM.com is a brand of C1V hosting.
Copyright © 2024 C1V di Cinzia Tocci

Comments

• You need to fix your Tax Exclude option

Thanked by 1kode9
  • @jenkki said:
    You need to fix your Tax Exclude option

All individuals are applied

• @c1vhosting said: All individuals are applied

What you mean?

• @jenkki said:

@c1vhosting said: All individuals are applied

What you mean?

VAT is applied to all individuals. Website is true.

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

I am sure @yoursunny is in the bathroom right now after seeing this post.

• Incoming @yoursunny comment about not having /64 for each VPS

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said: VAT is applied to all individuals. Website is true.

Ah, yeah, but you cannot legally charge EU taxes from non EU citizens.

And advertise price exclude taxes if they included anyway.

Thanked by 2sasslik maverickp
  • @jenkki said:

@c1vhosting said: VAT is applied to all individuals. Website is true.

Ah, yeah, but you cannot legally charge EU taxes from non EU citizens.

And advertise price exclude taxes if they included anyway.

Thank you, but it has been discussed widely. This is how it works.

• @balramm said:
    I am sure @yoursunny is in the bathroom right now after seeing this post.

It is for him!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 6

@balramm said: I am sure @yoursunny is in the bathroom right now after seeing this post.

He's just trying to make a new shame about the lack of IPv4. He just doesn't know how to start. :

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • remyremy Member
    edited February 6

The same price as your plans with IPv4 addresses

2 vCore CPU, 8GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 70GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 25TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address
    6€10 VAT included

There's even more traffic included for the price.
    Or am I missing something? What's so special about these offers?

• @remy said:
    The same price as your plans with IPv4 addresses

2 vCore CPU, 8GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 70GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 25TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address
    6€10 VAT included

There's even more traffic included for the price.
    Or am I missing something? What's so special about these offers?

IPv6VM.com is dedicated to IPv6-only VPS.

• @c1vhosting said: IPv6VM.com is dedicated to IPv6-only VPS.

Which purposes for IPv6 only VPS?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 6

Got one!

EDIT: You might wish to fix this: CD-ROM Volume not found.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • Some people like to make trouble for themselves by saving 50 cents on IPv4 with direct access. :smiley:

• Chick, Chick, Chick, Cockerel!

• @Maounique said:
    Got one!

Thank you 💯

• @jenkki said:
    Some people like to make trouble for themselves by saving 50 cents on IPv4 with direct access. :smiley:

You clearly have the wrong view of IPv6 (along with other things I've noticed from your comments on this thread). IPv6 is not the "scrap", the rejection. I'm sorry you see him like that!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • bootboot Member

@jenkki said: Which purposes for IPv6 only VPS?

Wash your dirty mouth.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 6

@boot said: Wash your dirty mouth.

Don't be rude, boy. Better answer the question.

• @c1vhosting said: with other things I've noticed from your comments on this thread

What's wrong with my opinions? You're doing illegal things from the start.

• @jenkki said:

@c1vhosting said: with other things I've noticed from your comments on this thread

Overall you're right, but maybe there is a law in Itally? From what i know, there is a law in Germany when your income over a year is less than 10K, you're able to charge tax and it doesn't matter from where customer is, you're paying VAT. BUT! In such case company should show it in annual balance and you're customer are able to return the paid amount via your government, you only need to submit invoices.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @jenkki said:

@c1vhosting said: with other things I've noticed from your comments on this thread

Like: He's just trying to make a new shame about the lack of IPv4. He just doesn't know how to start. :

• @CalmDown said: Overall you're right, but maybe there is a law in Itally?

Write in the description that the VPS costs not 1 Euro, but 1.21 Euro If the Italian VAT is paid by the whole world. What's the problem? It's fair. Or it's easier to overpay a little and take the IPv4 without any VAT for some people maybe.

And my remarks cause aggression by the owner. That means he really understands.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 6

@c1vhosting said: Like: He's just trying to make a new shame about the lack of IPv4. He just doesn't know how to start.

It's just a joke, dude. I hope you have a sense of humor every now and then. Need to post a smiley face with it?

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited February 6

@jenkki said:

@CalmDown said: Overall you're right, but maybe there is a law in Itally?

Write in the description that the VPS costs not 1 Euro, but 1.21 Euro If the Italian VAT is paid by the whole world. What's the problem? It's fair. Or it's easier to overpay a little and take the IPv4 without any VAT for some people maybe.

And my remarks cause aggression by the owner. That means he really understands.

Prices are written VAT included on the IPv6VM website!

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited February 6

@jenkki said:

@c1vhosting said: Like: He's just trying to make a new shame about the lack of IPv4. He just doesn't know how to start.

It's just a joke, dude. I hope you have a sense of humor every now and then. Need to post a smiley face with it?

I know! Lowend wants drama

• Just make it so that it's 1EUR VAT included for people inside the EU and 1EUR no VAT for people outside the EU ezpz

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said: Prices are written VAT included on the IPv6VM website!

Where? The customer only sees it when filling out the registration and purchase forms. Take a look at your screenshot above. Where do the prices there include VAT?

Neither in the title or in the description here is there any additional information about the additional cost for everyone

• @c1vhosting said: I know! Lowend wants drama

It's called a reverse joke. It's like salt sugar or sweet salt. Or sarcasm.