Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for email hosting with webmail capability - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for email hosting with webmail capability

13»

Comments

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited February 7

@Liso said:

@mgcAna said:
    Have you tested self hosted solution with outgoing with something like SES yet ?

No issues with outgoing, it's just incoming message from specific organization

You've conclusively determined that the problem is with the one bank's outgoing email apparatus and infrastructure rather than anything on your side (regardless of who your choice for incoming email provider may be), have you not?

• EmailKerja.id mas

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited February 7

@Liso said:
    Yes they told us that the bank has not attempted to send to our email address in the last one week, which is false. I have taken a look on the postfix smtp log and it appear there was incoming message from the bank. Is their message dropped on their end just before arriving to our email address?

I took a look at the log to verify if support could've gotten anything wrong.
    But it looks like whatever the issue was it has been resolved as messages from the bank started coming in today. No attempts from them prior to today, 2024-02-07.

If you need any help parsing the logs, feel free to contact support. Or if you feel like support isn't enough help, feel free to reach out to me personally 🙂

Btw, there is already a feature request in the future roadmap to improve our log display to be more friendlier. Sorry you had to trawl through raw logs, I sometimes forget how daunting it can be for someone who's not looking at mail logs frequently, which is most people who aren't specifically mail administrators. Rest assured, we will improve on this, in the meantime please reach out to us if you have any issues!

Pavin.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited February 8

@fluffernutter said:
    Take a look at Infomaniak, fantastic Swiss company. Around $2 per mailbox, unlimited email storage and 15gb of cloud storage, plus their office suite. A little over budget but definitely worth it.

Wooo cool 6TB storage with KDrive for 6,20 that's a good deal much cheaper then GDrive, I pay now almost 20bucks a month for gdrive, and it support WebDAV so I think I can mount with RClone

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • kvz12kvz12 Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:
    Take a look at Infomaniak, fantastic Swiss company. Around $2 per mailbox, unlimited email storage and 15gb of cloud storage, plus their office suite. A little over budget but definitely worth it.

Wooo cool 6TB storage with KDrive for 6,20 that's a good deal much cheaper then GDrive, I pay now almost 20bucks a month for gdrive, and it support WebDAV so I think I can mount with RClone

It's slow though. Really, really slow.

• @kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

What were the speeds you getting ? And what is your location ?

• kvz12kvz12 Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

I'm in AU, but truth be told I didn't test their paid kDrive, only their free one. I was getting upload speeds around 1MB/s on a 250mbps connection.

• @kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

I'm in AU, but truth be told I didn't test their paid kDrive, only their free one. I was getting upload speeds around 1MB/s on a 250mbps connection.

They're Swiss and mostly focus on Europe when it comes to connectivity. Europe sort of sucks connectivity wise to AU.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited February 8

@fluffernutter said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

They're Swiss and mostly focus on Europe when it comes to connectivity. Europe sort of sucks connectivity wise to AU.

Yeah exactly that's why I ask, cool gonna try them out

• kvz12kvz12 Member

@fluffernutter said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

Yeah I know, I just didn't think it would be that bad. Their entire website is really slow for me for the same reason. I guess no CDN?

• @kvz12 said:

@fluffernutter said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

Yeah I know, I just didn't think it would be that bad. Their entire website is really slow for me for the same reason. I guess no CDN?

Strange here is really fast in Europe

• kvz12kvz12 Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@fluffernutter said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@kvz12 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@fluffernutter said:

Strange here is really fast in Europe

Yep, fast with a VPN to Europe but not without :(
    If you're in Europe I'm sure their 6TB plan is great.

• How do people like inbox.eu ?