Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for email hosting with webmail capability - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for email hosting with webmail capability

Comments

• @danblaze said:
    https://www.larksuite.com/

Lark's parent company is ByteDance,They are a big company offering services similar to the likes of Google and Microsoft.

Check out their pro version, the section on mailboxes has a great plan.

Their pro version costs more than Google Workspace.

• eriseris Member

No it is a reseller from mainly domains

60 euro membership fee

Then you can register: Domains at "Cost price'

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kb33fSbkeQUfBynC5ofRXGMCxtq9ylAJ4GggW2RPHAk/edit#gid=1904003691

• @eris said:

60 euro membership fee

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kb33fSbkeQUfBynC5ofRXGMCxtq9ylAJ4GggW2RPHAk/edit#gid=1904003691

I don't see the pricing for email hosting in that spreadsheet.

• eriseris Member

Me either ... Even in the panel it self I can't see the pricing ....

• kvz12kvz12 Member

@eris said:

60 euro membership fee

It looks like you need to pay that membership fee to sign up to the email service for $0.70 as well?

• eriseris Member

Yes ...

If you only need 1 or maybe 3 email addresses you need to find a reseller..

• kvz12kvz12 Member

Yeah probably only good if you've already got services with them

• LisoLiso Member

Well it's happened again, our employee cannot receive the emails from that particular bank-- we ask them to send test message to my gmail account, it passed through without problem. I've opened up a ticket to mailcheap support, hoping there would be some kind of a log we can observe together.

Should I just sign up for g workspace, but it's way out of our budget.

Why do I suspect this has to do with them blocking our company domain name..?

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@Liso said:
    Well it's happened again, our employee cannot receive the emails from that particular bank-- we ask them to send test message to my gmail account, it passed through without problem. I've opened up a ticket to mailcheap support, hoping there would be some kind of a log we can observe together.

@Liso have you asked your new provider to provide show logs of why its being rejected?
    https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

have you checked if your domain is blacklisted or has your end user by accident added this email or domain to blacklist on there client?

if you would like to use our email hosting services we can migrate your users over & can be certain as to why if any issues occur as we will be able to provide mail server logs & see the true reason behind any issues.

ill Direct message you to see if we can help you out in this matter. even if its not moving to us.

• @kvz12 said:

@eris said:

60 euro membership fee

It looks like you need to pay that membership fee to sign up to the email service for $0.70 as well?

$0.70 per month, per mailbox, gets you how much storage?

• @Liso said:

Wait, you switched away from MXRoute and you're having the same issue with your new email service provider? Who is your new provider, if I may ask? (At this point, obviously, the issue is not with any of your email providers.)

Who are you suspecting is blocking your domain name?

• @Liso said:

You could test trial 14 days google workspace and set MX DNS on subdomain and see mail was sended on inbox or not.
    Also weird to say bank was banned specific domain to send mail, sound like wasting their resources. It sound like they DNS resolve was too strict, perhaps try using local DNS server would be worth to try.

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

if its a domain issue google will not resolve, if its just a single domain having issues getting through it really could be the records are not configured correctly as well so not being fully vetted when coming in and resulting in a rejection , but without more context difficult to see any further

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited February 5

The error message from the first post "Domain Lookup Failed" the error is more likely a DNS issue, do you use dnssec on the domain and if so is it setup correctly.

• acidpukeacidpuke Member
    edited February 5

@Liso said:

Been in the same boat as you, tried multiple different email providers to save a buck and came up with the conclusion for important business email you need to use one of the big players in the game, I settled with Google GSuite (now it called workspace)

I have been using Google for over 4 years now in business and have little to no email issues with deliverability or receiving, it does cost more but ultimately its worth it for piece of mind.

Personal stuff I still mess around with self hosting also have Mxroute (which is excellent btw) and use outbound relays with mail.baby on multipul domains for fun and testing

• eriseris Member

@JosephF said:

@kvz12 said:

@eris said:

60 euro membership fee

$0.70 per month, per mailbox, gets you how much storage?

15 gb + 5gb / $0,25

• LisoLiso Member

@JosephF said: Wait, you switched away from MXRoute and you're having the same issue with your new email service provider? Who is your new provider, if I may ask? (At this point, obviously, the issue is not with any of your email providers.)

mailcheap, I subscribed to their enterprise cloud plans.

@JosephF said: Who are you suspecting is blocking your domain name?

Just a guess, (probably) the bank— I have the same custom domain email address on mxroute and now on mailcheap, the issue is specific to that one bank.

To test the claim, one of my coworker ask the bank rep to include my coworker's private gmail account, the email arrived without problem on him— upon checking the cc list, I can see that the bank has attempted to send to our company email address (hosted on mc) with our domain name as email address. We did not receive any email.

• LisoLiso Member

@Jasonhyperhost said: @Liso have you asked your new provider to provide show logs of why its being rejected?

https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

Yes they told us that the bank has not attempted to send to our email address in the last one week, which is false. I have taken a look on the postfix smtp log and it appear there was incoming message from the bank. Is their message dropped on their end just before arriving to our email address?

have you checked if your domain is blacklisted or has your end user by accident added this email or domain to blacklist on there client?

Checked there and result appear to be clean and not in any bl{a,o}cklist.

• Take a look at Infomaniak, fantastic Swiss company. Around $2 per mailbox, unlimited email storage and 15gb of cloud storage, plus their office suite. A little over budget but definitely worth it.

Thanked by 1bench
  • Just set your DNS records correctly, even the DNSSEC one.

• @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Just set your DNS records correctly, even the DNSSEC one.

How should the DNSSEC be set?

• @JosephF said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Just set your DNS records correctly, even the DNSSEC one.

How should the DNSSEC be set?

You need to create it in the DNS zone where you have it hosted (cPanel or even Cloudflare) and after that you need to go to your registrar and put that record there.

You can search more on Google about that, is not that hard to set.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • @JosephF said: How should the DNSSEC be set?

BTW, DNSViz is quite nice for checking your configuration

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • inbox.eu?

• Oh you bought one already

• @vitobotta said:
    Oh you bought one already

You disappeared for a month. Where were you?

• @Moopah said:

@vitobotta said:
    Oh you bought one already

You disappeared for a month. Where were you?

Trying to avoid the stupid ones in this community. Anyway off topic

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

Have you tested self hosted solution with outgoing with something like SES yet ?

• @vitobotta said:
    inbox.eu?

How good is their service and how do they compare to the main alternatives?

• LisoLiso Member

@mgcAna said:
    Have you tested self hosted solution with outgoing with something like SES yet ?

No issues with outgoing, it's just incoming message from specific organization