Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion

13»

Comments

• @Deltahostcom said:
    Do you think such a service will be popular?

no!

Thanked by 1Deltahostcom
  • ready chicken™

• @SillyGoose said:
    Okay, so we call them 60s server aka instant deployment! These are pretty common and what most people love. Including me

Some users with experience think differently, but thanks for your opinion

• VoidVoid Member

@Deltahostcom said:

@SillyGoose said:
    Okay, so we call them 60s server aka instant deployment! These are pretty common and what most people love. Including me

Some users with experience think differently, but thanks for your opinion

Any servers for selling ?

• emghemgh Member

@Deltahostcom said: The server has fallen into disrepair

I love this

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • emghemgh Member

@Deltahostcom people are making fun of the topic because all (kinda) major provider already have instant servers

• Many providers offer this service, but is it necessary? We believe that servers for this service should be cheaper/more profitable

• emghemgh Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    Many providers offer this service, but is it necessary? We believe that servers for this service should be cheaper/more profitable

Automation = more profits

At least at scale

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • dosaidosai Member

Pay Billohbucks before you start scamming.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @emgh said:

@Deltahostcom said:
    Many providers offer this service, but is it necessary? We believe that servers for this service should be cheaper/more profitable

Automation = more profits

At least at scale

Automation is always good

• itsdeadjimitsdeadjim Member
    edited January 31

@Deltahostcom said: Hello, I would like to get your opinion from respected participants on the following topic:
    imagine that some providers will have a “ready servers” service.
    There is no need to wait several days for assembly, but the configurations of the assembled equipment will not suit everyone, both in terms of technology and price. Do you think such a service will be popular?

Why not both?

I like being able to have an instant server to begin my setup and have the ability to do hw customizations later. This what I like in Hetzner

• Stop bumping his thread, let him pay Billohbucks if he wants to advertise his services :D

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @itsdeadjim said:

@Deltahostcom said: Hello, I would like to get your opinion from respected participants on the following topic:
    imagine that some providers will have a “ready servers” service.
    There is no need to wait several days for assembly, but the configurations of the assembled equipment will not suit everyone, both in terms of technology and price. Do you think such a service will be popular?

Why not both?

I like being able to have an instant server to begin my setup and have the ability to do hw customizations later. This what I like in Hetzner

Modification of services always. it's possible, it's normal

• Are you asking about bare metal servers?