Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion

Comments

• LexLex Member
    edited January 30

Literally every provider that doesn't host out of his basement has some sort of automation like this.

Sure, some servers might not be ready instantly, but this usually happens during promos where they exceed the average orders per month. (above the ready stock).

Hell, Hetzner delivered me the server before I even paid the invoice 😂

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@Deltahostcom said:

@tentor said:
    Attention! Server despair is in the process.

ONLY 4 people visiting your site per month is more desperate

I have a bad news for you

@Deltahostcom said: No one has the right to insult or be rude here.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@Lex said: Hetzner delivered me the server before I even paid the invoice 😂

Hetzner is post-paid, it is their business model

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • DeltahostcomDeltahostcom Member
    edited January 30

Please, this is not a topic for your spam.

• VoidVoid Member

@cybertech said:
    wow this is a new original idea that's gonna disrupt the market for sure!

@Deltahostcom apply for patent, quick !!

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @Deltahostcom said:
    Please, this is not a topic for your spam.

what is it for then?

• bootboot Member

The servers are for sale?

edited January 30

We ask you to follow the rules, if you have nothing to say please do not harm the lowendtalk communityc about what is here..

• VoidVoid Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    We ask you to follow the rules, if you have nothing to say please do not harm the lowendtalk communityc about what is here..

How much for a live ready chicken ?

Thanked by 2boot Patriarch
  • bootboot Member

Poll is broken.

• dosaidosai Member

Ready made chicken?

• LeviLevi Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    We ask you

Another one with bipolar.

• bootboot Member

@dosai said:
    Ready made chicken?

Good luck competing against Costco (in North America) at that.

• Okay, so we call them 60s server aka instant deployment! These are pretty common and what most people love. Including me

Thanked by 2Deltahostcom sasslik
  • Please respect the lowendtalk.com community rules. No one has the right to insult or be rude here. If the topic is not interesting to you, leave...

• SillyGooseSillyGoose Member
    edited January 30

• @Deltahostcom As i understand you doing pre built physical server rent and delivery right ?

• We are the owners of physical servers, server rental is not sale

edited January 30

The server is provided with uninterrupted power supply in the Europe and America data center, trial period. We want to know whether such a service is needed, this is not an offer, we do not want to break the rules. We ask the opinion of this community
    We can disassemble a server that is working and convert it into another server to order, but we can rent out the same server cheaper, because the staff does not waste time assembling and disassembling it

• Are you asking whether having a list of pre-built instantly available servers is a good idea? Because the large majority of dedicated server providers offer this already.

instant/60 second deployment is a very common thing, and nothing new.

• @dbContext said:
    Are you asking whether having a list of pre-built instantly available servers is a good idea? Because the large majority of dedicated server providers offer this already.

This is exactly the opinion we need, thank you, these are new resources for us and new experience, even if someone has been doing this for many years

• @Deltahostcom said:

@dbContext said:
    Are you asking whether having a list of pre-built instantly available servers is a good idea? Because the large majority of dedicated server providers offer this already.

This is exactly the opinion we need, thank you, these are new resources for us and new experience, even if someone has been doing this for many years

basically everyone in the market does instant servers, where have you been for the past decade?

edited January 30

We want to know is it useful for clients? that's all

• xvpsxvps Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    We want to know is it useful for clients? that's all

No, it's not. All the providers with this setup do it to annoy their customers.

• I would be intrested if hourly billing possible, for couple time I pay vultr just in case needed something beefy for couple hours/days.

• Unfortunately, I can’t answer this question for sure; I don’t know what the minimum period is.

• ironic.

• He surely just woke up from coma.
    Valid.

• @Patriarch said:
    He surely just woke up from coma.
    Valid.

I don’t think this is a forum for rudeness, if you are not interested in the topic, then do not participate in this topic