Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ready server (stocked dedicated servers) - yes/no, answer or short opinion

DeltahostcomDeltahostcom Member
edited January 30 in General

Hello, I would like to get your opinion from respected participants on the following topic:
imagine that some providers will have a “ready servers” service.
There is no need to wait several days for assembly, but the configurations of the assembled equipment will not suit everyone, both in terms of technology and price. Do you think such a service will be popular?

Comments

• ehabehab Member

what?

• What?

• Did you just wake up from a coma?

• VoidVoid Member

What?(1629)

• remyremy Member

Yes… but pretty common

• dosaidosai Member

What is ready servers?

• DeltahostcomDeltahostcom Member
    edited January 30

I can tell for sure. You urgently want a server with certain characteristics, but it needs to wait a few days, there is already ready, which may be more powerful but now (Ready-made, assembled, remote (physical) server with customer-specific characteristics)

• there is already ready don't do drugs kids there is already ready

Thanked by 1emgh
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

$7

Thanked by 2Talistech emgh
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited January 30

Which Romanian sister moved to Ukraine and joined the Delta Sigma Theta sisterhood?

Thanked by 1kode9
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited January 30

@Deltahostcom said:
    I can tell for sure. You urgently want a server with certain characteristics, but it needs to wait a few days, there is already ready, which may be more powerful but now (Ready-made, assembled, remote (physical) server with customer-specific characteristics)

If you mean you will deliver a server with better specs for the same price, it is a good idea.

And if the server can be transferred to another customer later it might become popular as service transfers here on LET.

But it all depends on your prices.

Thanked by 1Deltahostcom
    edited January 30

I have no right to offer anything according to the rules of this community (site)
    Imagine that someone paid for an expensive server but for some reason abandoned it earlier. The server has fallen into disrepair and is being offered to a new tenant. Of course the price will be favorable. The question is: will such a service be popular?

• bootboot Member

dicks

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 30

@Deltahostcom said: some reason abandoned it earlier. The server has fallen into disrepair

oh mighty has fallen, if you leave server alone it will fallen into disrepair.

To answer your crazy question: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3898251/#Comment_3898251

• @Deltahostcom said:
    Hello, I would like to get your opinion from respected participants on the following topic:
    There is no need to wait several days for assembly, but the configurations of the assembled equipment will not suit everyone, both in terms of technology and price. Do you think such a service will be popular?

So instant servers that cant be customized and the price may suck.

• LeviLevi Member

@lowenduser1 said:

@Deltahostcom said:

How can you customize and instantly deploy dedicated server?

• @Levi said:

@lowenduser1 said:

@Deltahostcom said:

How can you customize and instantly deploy dedicated server?

Have few options that are actually pre-configured

• Read correctly, the equipment/server is for rent, its working condition is guaranteed.

• LeviLevi Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    Read correctly, the equipment/server is for rent, its working condition is guaranteed.

Are you from romania?

Thanked by 1commercial
  • xvpsxvps Member

@Deltahostcom said:
    Read correctly, ...

:D

• no, you mine shitcoins on them.

• @Deltahostcom said:
    I have no right to offer anything according to the rules of this community (site)
    Imagine that someone paid for an expensive server but for some reason abandoned it earlier. The server has fallen into disrepair and is being offered to a new tenant. Of course the price will be favorable. The question is: will such a service be popular?

unless ur servers cost like $10/month(dedi, not LXC vps), nope. It will not be. There are far too many providers.

• wow this is a new original idea that's gonna disrupt the market for sure!

• @Deltahostcom said:

Congratulations. You have just invented Hetzner's server auction.

• Attention, Please read the topic carefully. This is server equipment that is only in working condition. The server is not for sale, the server is for rent

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Attention! Server despair is in the process.

edited January 30

@tentor said:

ONLY 4 people visiting your site per month is more desperate

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@Deltahostcom said:

@tentor said:

4 people visiting your site per month is more desperate

Read correctly, the site is for informational purposes, its visiting is encouraged.

• Please respect the lowendtalk.com community rules. No one has the right to insult or be rude here. If the topic is not interesting to you, leave...