Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humans Only, Please! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Humans Only, Please!

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 31

@tra10000 said:
    Reason: Candy was very bad.

In Russia the police are very serious about such candies.

My interpretation is better :D

• two more weeks guys, trust the plan

Thanked by 1shruub
  • JabJabJabJab Member

bump

• LeviLevi Member

This looks like convulsions of dead horse

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 3

@Levi said:
    This looks like convulsions of dead horse

If the forum pursued some healthy propaganda news campaigns, I'd call this a perfectly functional democracy. Cast your vote onto the /dev/null box, voting is a right and your opinion very important. After casting your vote, go back to work and fast!

• emghemgh Member

The new rules are sooooooo close now!!!

• shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

You up for a round of tic tac toe to get these few minutes around? :^)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

@shruub said:

@emgh said:

You up for a round of tic tac toe to get these few minutes around? :^)

Haha yes!

@jbiloh said: Hi Guys,

I had some work projects take my focus away from LEB/LET the last 10 days. Now back to focusing on this.

March 11

:D

• emghemgh Member

I think it's fair to conclude that Biloh is having some troubles with his focus.

• emghemgh Member

@DP said: I've composed/drafted the amendments to the rules and shared them with the other mods and admins for their review, if and when they have a chance.

February 17

@DP may we know which mods haven't been able to read the draft for a few months?

Thanked by 1shruub
  • shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:
    I think it's fair to conclude that Biloh is having some troubles with his focus.

Anyways,

_|_|_
    _|X|_
    _|_|_

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@shruub said: Anyways,

_|_|_
    _|X|O
    _|_|_

• shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

_|_|_
    _|X|O
    _|_|X

• emghemgh Member
    O|_|_
    _|X|O
    _|_|X

• shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

O|_|_
    _|X|O
    X|_|X

• emghemgh Member
    O|_|O
    _|X|O
    X|_|X

• shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

O|_|O
    _|X|O
    X|X|X

hehehe :) now that sure will bump the speed of the rule.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@shruub said: hehehe

That's what I get for seeing if an AI can beat you :(

Good news is, for now, you don't have to be replaced by a robot

https://playtictactoe.org

• shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

Now that's interesting. I've just got a few draws trying the site myself.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

@shruub said:

@emgh said:

Now that's interesting. I've just got a few draws trying the site myself.

Yup, same. Seems it's catching up quickly

• emghemgh Member

I’ve heard that it’s REALLY close now, we’re just on the finishing line :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@emgh said:

@DP said: I've composed/drafted the amendments to the rules and shared them with the other mods and admins for their review, if and when they have a chance.

February 17

@DP may we know which mods haven't been able to read the draft for a few months?

No, because I can't tell who's read it and who hasn't.

Other than @jbiloh, I've only heard from @Arkas and @angstrom, and that's because they've commented about it.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 11

@DP said:

@emgh said:

February 17

Other than @jbiloh, I've only heard from @Arkas and @angstrom, and that's because they've commented about it.

So the hold up now is that you’re waiting for mods to review the document but you don’t know if they’ve read it or not? Apart from those two (three)?

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

February 17

So the hang up now is that you’re waiting for mods to review the document but you don’t know if they’ve read it or not? Apart from those two (three)?

Well, I can't just change the rules as I like, so I lay things down for the rest to review and provide their input/feedback.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 11

@DP said:

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

February 17

So the hang up now is that you’re waiting for mods to review the document but you don’t know if they’ve read it or not? Apart from those two (three)?

Well, I can't just change the rules as I like, so I lay things down for the rest to review and provide their input/feedback.

I understand that, so, in conclusion, only 2 mods have left their feedback in the past months and so we’re waiting for the rest to do so before stuff can proceed?

Thanked by 1Marx
  • ahnlakahnlak Member

@DP said:

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

February 17

Does one not, traditionally, set some sort of limit for a response when waiting for group feedback?

Otherwise, it only takes for one member of the reviewing group deciding they have nothing to contribute, to cause the entire thing to be quietly shelved...

Thanked by 1emgh

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

@DP said:

@emgh said:

February 17

I understand that, so, in conclusion, only 2 mods have left their feedback in the past months and so we’re waiting for the rest to do so before stuff can proceed?

That's correct.

I can't force to get ALL moderators and admins to review and share their input/feedback/ideas etc., but I have already nudged @jbiloh about this yesterday to see where we are with this.

P.S. Oh, and I've also heard from @FAT32, but that was very early in the discussion when I started it.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@DP said: That's correct.

Alright, thanks for the update. I'd really recommend setting some sort of end date, like @ahnlak suggested, otherwise, it could go on forever simply because someone thinks it's fine the way the draft is.

@emgh said:

Alright, thanks for the update. I'd really recommend setting some sort of end date, like @ahnlak suggested, otherwise, it could go on forever simply because someone thinks it's fine the way the draft is.

I understand, and that's why I nudged @jbiloh about this.

Thanked by 2emgh lukast__
  • emghemgh Member

@DP said:

@emgh said:

I understand, and that's why I nudged @jbiloh about this.

Thanks! :)

Thanked by 1DP