Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers!

13»

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@emmaus said:

@HostSlick said:

@sander815 said:
    @hostslick why don't you reply to my ticket?

I cant see any Pending Ticket for any dedicated server clients.
    You have LET VPS deal, 3-4 days normal if not urgent

3-4 is a bit too long for a VPS order, compared to other services that do it in 1hr.

You are free to Go there then ;)

• BYOIP. Bring your own IPs, Ipv4 or Ipv6. Or even own ASN. We announce it for free. No router needed. We do it on ours. Or do you need a BGP Session and want to do bgp yourself on your server? This is possible also!

what kind of routers setup are you using?

@FatStacks said:

BYOIP. Bring your own IPs, Ipv4 or Ipv6. Or even own ASN. We announce it for free. No router needed. We do it on ours. Or do you need a BGP Session and want to do bgp yourself on your server? This is possible also!

what kind of routers setup are you using?

We use Cisco Routers

edited February 3

Ive added back some cancellation stock - any new order till Wednesday will receive the free UNMETERED Upgrade offered before when purchased with the 100TB default! :smile:

https://hostslick.com/dedicated.php

• I don't have a dedi, but a VPS, all my tickets were answered pretty fast tbh.

So far, so good with hostslick. I've got everything i've been promised, and that's all i can ask for. No hiccups, stable and reliable service, with benchmarks spot on with what was described before buying. Can't ask for more.

@Skelter said:
    I don't have a dedi, but a VPS, all my tickets were answered pretty fast tbh.

So far, so good with hostslick. I've got everything i've been promised, and that's all i can ask for. No hiccups, stable and reliable service, with benchmarks spot on with what was described before buying. Can't ask for more.

Thanks ;)

• @HostSlick said:

@emmaus said:

@HostSlick said:

@sander815 said:

3-4 is a bit too long for a VPS order, compared to other services that do it in 1hr.

Your ego is as thick as the outages you have. Arrange your affairs first, with your fat old hardware and then talk further.

Okami

@0xOkami said:

@HostSlick said:

@emmaus said:

@HostSlick said:

@sander815 said:

Your ego is as thick as the outages you have. Arrange your affairs first, with your fat old hardware and then talk further.

Okami

I enjoy your comments. Thanks.

Dear clients

following our maintenance on our billing system, we where now able to upgrade to a newer API-Version to
    use at our Partner Coinify. Hereby we are very happe to announce that we now accept 25+ more Coins.

Before on the old API there was only very limited amount of coins, especially during high blockchain network load. However, the new API is not dependant on this. Using the new API we not only accept Bitcoin but now

This coins are all available when you choose on your Invoice "Bitcoin (Coinify)" - you can select
    following coins on Coinify website;

• AAVE Aave
    • ADA Cardano
    • BCH Bitcoin Cash
    • BNB Binance Coin (BEP2, BEP20)
    • BNBBSC (BNB on Binance Smart Chain)
    • BSV Bitcoin SV
    • BTC Bitcoin
    • DOGE Dogecoin
    • DOT Polkadot
    • ETH Ethereum
    • LINK Chainlink
    • LTC Litecoin
    • MATIC Polygon (ERC20)
    • NANO Nano
    • QTUM Qtum
    • SHIB Shiba Inu
    • SOL Solana
    • TRX Tron
    • TUSD True USD
    • USDC USD Coin (ERC20)
    • USDCBSC USD Coin (BNB Smart Chain)
    • USDCPOLYGON USD Coin (Polygon Chain)
    • USDCSOL USD Coin (Solana network)
    • USDCTRC USD Coin (Tron network)
    • USDT20 Tether (ERC-20)
    • USDTBSC USD Tether (BNB Smart Chain)
    • USDTTRC20 Tether (TRC-20)
    • USDTPOLYGON Tether (Polygon Chain)
    • USDTSOL USD Tether (Solana network)
    • XLM Stellar

Important:

All cryptocurrencies are enabled by default, but for payments under 0.001 BTC, only Bitcoin is available.
    We reserve the right to change the list of cryptocurrencies we are currently supporting at any moment as needed.

Kind Regards,

HostSlick e.K

Thanked by 2_MS_ t0m
  • @HostSlick
    has the changeover had any other effects? i was debited something via paypal earlier that i haven't used with you for a long time.

• @HostSlick said: Hereby we are very happe to announce that we now accept 25+ more Coins.

FINALLY!

@HostSlick said: but for payments under 0.001 BTC, only Bitcoin is available.

Why...

• @2048ceshi2 said:

@HostSlick said:

China has the largest purchasing power parity in the world. Companies that do business with Chinese people, such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, NVIDIA and other companies, are at the top of the food chain. If you don’t do business with Chinese people, the Chinese will not lack a business for you. There is no need to post on the forum to show it, and as you said, just never do business with Chinese people in the future.

Fun fact: Top companies are already at the top. Thats like saying: Oh yeah, Google is used by one person in the Vatican, and that's why they are pretty big.

• @HostSlick said: Hereby we are very happe to announce that we now accept 25+ more Coins

So, discounts, korting? gratis?

@lowenduser1 said:

@HostSlick said: Hereby we are very happe to announce that we now accept 25+ more Coins

So, discounts, korting? gratis?

We dont charge anything on top to accept those :smile:

@hyperblast said:
    @HostSlick
    has the changeover had any other effects? i was debited something via paypal earlier that i haven't used with you for a long time.

No , i saw your ticket altough and process a refund to you. Reply follows,

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @HostSlick said:

@hyperblast said:
    @HostSlick

No , i saw your ticket altough and process a refund to you. Reply follows,

thanks for the quick reply. details in ticket sir!