Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers!

HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

HostSlick is doing a clearance special on all servers left in stock until we have finished our new restock of hundreds of servers!!!!!!!!!

NOT MANY LEFT! But those who are left you can now receive a FREE Bandwidth Upgrade from 100TB (default) to UNMETERED!! NO Fair use. 100% Unmetered traffic

All Orders of dedicated servers until 30. January 2023 will automatically receive the Free Upgrade!! Just order the server with the default 100TB Package and its being setup with UNMETERED Traffic!!!!!!

CHECK AVAILABLE CONFIGURATIONS AND ORDER OUR DEDICATED SERVERS HERE

Need more reasons to choose us?
- Wide range of Payment methods accepted
- Own Hardware and Network in The Netherlands.
- No Re-selling
- Only Premium Hardware. HP, Juniper, Cisco and Supermicro.
- Support On-Site for Emergencies 24x7 - 24x7 Monitored
- Friendly Sales/Support Staff.
- Long-Term running business. We will not leave the market anytime soon (Guaranteed!)
- No hidden extra costs. No Bandwidth over charges. Once reached, we will contact you to upgrade.
- NO SETUP FEE's!

Every Dedicated Server includes
- BlazingFast SSDs
- 1Gbit Uplink. 100 TB Non-overbooked Traffic. More can be configured upon Order!

• UNMETERED Traffic in this special!
  • Permanent KVM-over-IP (HP ILO4 Advanced)
  • Bandwidth Graph
  • Sexy Control Panel with API to control your Server (Besides ILO4)
  • Additional traffic can be added for cheap!
  • Layer3/4 2Tbit Anti-DDoS Protection
  • BYOIP. Bring your own IPs, Ipv4 or Ipv6. Or even own ASN. We announce it for free. No router needed. We do it on ours. Or do you need a BGP Session and want to do bgp yourself on your server? This is possible also!

Privacy Protected
We will never provide your details to anyone

What is not allowed
CP
DDoS
Malware
Phishing
Spam
Spoofing

We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!

Ping test
Check our looking glass at https://lg.hostslick.com
Datacenter/Network: AS208046

Payment Methods
Bitcoin and many other altcoins (via Coinify)
Giropay (via Skrill)
SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung (via Skrill)
PayPal
Credit Card (via 2checkout)
SEPA Bank Transfer (Open Ticket for Bankd etails)
PerfectMoney

Thanked by 2noob404 JerryHou

Comments

• First

• This is a big chicken.

• Here comes the clown service provider again. Loyal servants, come show your support!

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• _MS__MS_ Member

• zizizizi Member

The ipv6 offline problem has not been resolved for 10 days, when will it be fixed?

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@zizi said:
    The ipv6 offline problem has not been resolved for 10 days, when will it be fixed?

Yes IPv6 is working on our Dedicated Servers. No Problems-.

When you are on a specific VPS node right now that has this issue, your ticket is in progress.

• Have Chinese users been banned from buying?

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • ArirangArirang Member
    edited January 16

@zizi said:

No worry. I've waited for ipv6 to be deplyed for my vm since almost 1.5 year ago.

• Do you have dedis with a bit more recent CPU, e.g. E5v4 or maybe even Ryzen?

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • dosaidosai Member

meow

edited January 16

@fatchan said:
    Do you have dedis with a bit more recent CPU, e.g. E5v4 or maybe even Ryzen?

Its Stock Clearance Sale. Means we are getting rid on whats left;
    https://hostslick.com/dedicated.php

• sadly i had to initiate a refund to get any sort of response for the issues i had with this host.

the IPv6 wasnt allocated and the packetloss was quite bad during times due to the "fair use" of the shared cores.

other than that i found this VPS to be quite nice for its given price point and its a shame the owner just closes support tickets instead of adressing and fixing said issues.

edited January 16

@alexpsp00 said:
    sadly i had to initiate a refund to get any sort of response for the issues i had with this host.

the IPv6 wasnt allocated and the packetloss was quite bad during times due to the "fair use" of the shared cores.

other than that i found this VPS to be quite nice for its given price point and its a shame the owner just closes support tickets instead of adressing and fixing said issues.

You mean you went The MJJ way, opening Dispute before asking refund :D

You Need Patience, The vps you Had, its bottom cheap deals, so sometimes Support May Take ;)

But yes if you Need fast support on VPS its good idea to go with other providers. No Problem. We don't offer that.

Thanks for your Feedback

• @HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:
    sadly i had to initiate a refund to get any sort of response for the issues i had with this host.

You Need Patience, The vps you Had, its bottom cheap deals, so sometimes Support May Take ;)

But yes if you Need fast support on VPS its good idea to go with other providers. No Problem. We don't offer that.

Thanks for your Feedback

I had no problem waiting for the issues to be solved but my tickets were simply closed so I assumed they weren't getting solved.

I ran a service on this VPS and clients were getting frustrated as it wasn't working properly due to IPv6 not being allocated and my tickets about this were just getting closed without any additional information.

If my tickets were getting closed as I opened them why would I try to request a cancellation through your site as that would also probably just be closed as you looked at it?

edited January 16

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

I had no problem waiting for the issues to be solved but my tickets were simply closed so I assumed they weren't getting solved.

I ran a service on this VPS and clients were getting frustrated as it wasn't working properly due to IPv6 not being allocated and my tickets about this were just getting closed without any additional information.

If my tickets were getting closed as I opened them why would I try to request a cancellation through your site as that would also probably just be closed as you looked at it?

It was Not closed but in a Special category, The Green Font saying "Ipv6 assignment in Progress" on top of Ticket :smile:

Thanked by 1owner02355
  • @HostSlick said: It was Not closed but in a Special category, The Green Font saying "Ipv6 assignment in Progress" on top of Ticket

To be fair if you click from mobile view it does not say that because it's getting autohidden.

Thanked by 1owner02355

@JabJab said:

@HostSlick said: It was Not closed but in a Special category, The Green Font saying "Ipv6 assignment in Progress" on top of Ticket

To be fair if you click from mobile view it does not say that because it's getting autohidden.

Fixed

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 16

deleted

Oh, you decided to leave it/change status to open, okey, maybe this will work.

@JabJab said:

deleted

Oh, you decided to leave it/change status to open, okey, maybe this will work.

No its a setting in whmcs for Ticket statuses.

• @HostSlick said: No its a setting in whmcs for Ticket statuses.

WHMCS is dark voodoo magic. It's more broken than working, we avoid talking about this to not wake it up.

@JabJab said:

@HostSlick said: No its a setting in whmcs for Ticket statuses.

WHMCS is dark voodoo magic. It's more broken than working, we avoid talking about this to not wake it up.

:#

• So, anyone have any feedback on HostSlick as a dedi provider for (quote from OP): "hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server"? It's not every day you see such blatant language, so it'd be interesting to hear from people who have jumped on that with them. :) (My gut says that if people are happy with HostSlick for those things, what I personally have in mind would be a breezy walk through the park.)

edited January 17

@lewellyn said:
    So, anyone have any feedback on HostSlick as a dedi provider for (quote from OP): "hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server"? It's not every day you see such blatant language, so it'd be interesting to hear from people who have jumped on that with them. :) (My gut says that if people are happy with HostSlick for those things, what I personally have in mind would be a breezy walk through the park.)

Indeed.
    We are hosting Hundreds of dedicated Servers. Most of our Customers are Not lowend. As this is not our goal. We have also some resellers with 50+ active Servers or Host other hosting companies, i'll Not Name Here as we only do this when customer gives His OK. But i can say some are on lowendtalk as Well to Provide their VPS services using our dedicated Servers.

(But regarding resellers and hosting partners, No we dont Accept Just everyone. I choose. There are some strange Figures Out who Just want make a quick buck on my Neck or are Just Low quality customers)

There might be some customers. When they see they can Post

We are restocking another 100+ which will be fully configurable on RAM, HDD, SSD etc. Also from 1-10Gbit Unmetered.

It will be the first time you can fully customizable your dedi with us As most we offered until now is fixed, prebuilt configs

• @fensuiji said:
    Have Chinese users been banned from buying?

抓到大佬

• @lzy666 said: 抓到大佬

This is not English, please fix.

• Looks good.

@JerryHou said:
    Looks good.

Thanks!
    Some Sold off now! 4 Servers left

2 servers left B)
    Come on. I dont like stock!