Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSlick.com STOCK CLEARANCE - Free UNMETERED Upgrades on Dedicated Servers!

Comments

• @HostSlick said:

China has the largest purchasing power parity in the world. Companies that do business with Chinese people, such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, NVIDIA and other companies, are at the top of the food chain. If you don’t do business with Chinese people, the Chinese will not lack a business for you. There is no need to post on the forum to show it, and as you said, just never do business with Chinese people in the future.

• @2048ceshi2 said:

@HostSlick said:

China has the largest purchasing power parity in the world. Companies that do business with Chinese people, such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, NVIDIA and other companies, are at the top of the food chain. If you don’t do business with Chinese people, the Chinese will not lack a business for you. There is no need to post on the forum to show it, and as you said, just never do business with Chinese people in the future.

you sound rich

• There isn't 4H8G like your image.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@2048ceshi2 said:

@HostSlick said:

Correct

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@lzy666 said:

@fensuiji said:
    Have Chinese users been banned from buying?

抓到大佬

Careful selling to this guy, he likes is PayPal disputes before waiting a few hours for a reply to his multiple tickets.

edited January 20

@JustHost said:

@lzy666 said:

@fensuiji said:

抓到大佬

Careful selling to this guy, he likes is PayPal disputes before waiting a few hours for a reply to his multiple tickets.

Eh... Alot of Chinese are Like that.
    "seller is not responding"

Thanks for the heads Up!

edited January 20

@kashon said:

Hahaha. Whenever i am growing that big that we have own Marketing Department i Will think About hiring @kashon ! :D

Thanked by 2ehab kashon
  • @HostSlick said:
    2 servers left B)
    Come on. I dont like stock!

"We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!"

Do you also ignore DMCA?

@anubhavhirani said:

@HostSlick said:
    2 servers left B)
    Come on. I dont like stock!

"We dont care what you are doing with this server, use it as a hardcore seedbox, or a torrent server. Its allowed!!"

Do you also ignore DMCA?

For dedicated Servers, yes. Thats what it say

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:
    sadly i had to initiate a refund to get any sort of response for the issues i had with this host.

the IPv6 wasnt allocated and the packetloss was quite bad during times due to the "fair use" of the shared cores.

other than that i found this VPS to be quite nice for its given price point and its a shame the owner just closes support tickets instead of adressing and fixing said issues.

You mean you went The MJJ way, opening Dispute before asking refund :D

You Need Patience, The vps you Had, its bottom cheap deals, so sometimes Support May Take ;)

But yes if you Need fast support on VPS its good idea to go with other providers. No Problem. We don't offer that.

Thanks for your Feedback

I had no problem waiting for the issues to be solved but my tickets were simply closed so I assumed they weren't getting solved.

I ran a service on this VPS and clients were getting frustrated as it wasn't working properly due to IPv6 not being allocated and my tickets about this were just getting closed without any additional information.

If my tickets were getting closed as I opened them why would I try to request a cancellation through your site as that would also probably just be closed as you looked at it?

May be @HostSlick can get managed support from us to make their customers happy. :smile:

edited January 20

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:
    sadly i had to initiate a refund to get any sort of response for the issues i had with this host.

the IPv6 wasnt allocated and the packetloss was quite bad during times due to the "fair use" of the shared cores.

other than that i found this VPS to be quite nice for its given price point and its a shame the owner just closes support tickets instead of adressing and fixing said issues.

You Need Patience, The vps you Had, its bottom cheap deals, so sometimes Support May Take ;)

But yes if you Need fast support on VPS its good idea to go with other providers. No Problem. We don't offer that.

Thanks for your Feedback

I had no problem waiting for the issues to be solved but my tickets were simply closed so I assumed they weren't getting solved.

I ran a service on this VPS and clients were getting frustrated as it wasn't working properly due to IPv6 not being allocated and my tickets about this were just getting closed without any additional information.

If my tickets were getting closed as I opened them why would I try to request a cancellation through your site as that would also probably just be closed as you looked at it?

May be @HostSlick can get managed support from us to make their customers happy. :smile:

No.

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

He is happy to keep being rude, posting one thing on a forum and if a customer asks for more info on it becomes rude and deletes the ticket to prevent a screenshot being taken later in the discussion.

@JustHost said:

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

He is happy to keep being rude, posting one thing on a forum and if a customer asks for more info on it becomes rude and deletes the ticket to prevent a screenshot being taken later in the discussion.

Go Mind your own Business and deal with your Dispute before i jump Over to your Threads :tongue:

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

Go Mind your own Business and deal with your Dispute before i jump Over to your Threads :tongue:

Well if I did ask a sales question based on your post, EG more info on a certain aspect of the service before buying, that is my business right ? I point it out and instantly you go on the offensive rather than look to find out the issue.

True mind to business

@JustHost said:

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

Well if I did ask a sales question based on your post, EG more info on a certain aspect of the service before buying, that is my business right ? I point it out and instantly you go on the offensive rather than look to find out the issue.

True mind to business

It all Depends :)

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

True mind to business

Not really, if someone plans to buy a service, surely they can ask a question before they order to ensure it is right for them, instead you attack people who ask questions, become easily aggressive as can be seen here when I said that you will simply delete a ticket.

Kind of a shady thing to do when you delete a ticket for asking a sales question for something you advertise.

@JustHost said:

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@HostSlick said:

@JustHost said:

@Saahib said:

@alexpsp00 said:

@HostSlick said:

@alexpsp00 said:

Thanks for your Feedback

True mind to business

Not really, if someone plans to buy a service, surely they can ask a question before they order to ensure it is right for them, instead you attack people who ask questions, become easily aggressive as can be seen here when I said that you will simply delete a ticket.

Kind of a shady thing to do when you delete a ticket for asking a sales question for something you advertise.

What was your question?

• HOSTCAYHOSTCAY Member
    edited January 21

We use HostSlick's servers, and they work well for setting up VPS for our customers. No problems with downtime or speed, and the setup is quick and easy. Not sure why some users have different experiences; maybe treating them with respect makes a difference, not annoying them. Everyone gets frustrated if you're on their bad side. We've never had issues with them and always received respectful replies to our support requests. Best of luck with your services! 🤞

• @HostSlick said:
    Hahaha. Whenever i am growing that big that we have own Marketing Department i Will think About hiring @kashon ! :D

Haha, that's so nice of you, I can't wait to boost your offerings!

@HOSTCAY said:
    We use HostSlick's servers, and they work well for setting up VPS for our customers. No problems with downtime or speed, and the setup is quick and easy. Not sure why some users have different experiences; maybe treating them with respect makes a difference, not annoying them. Everyone gets frustrated if you're on their bad side. We've never had issues with them and always received respectful replies to our support requests. Best of luck with your services! 🤞

THANKS!

• Only one left... So tempting. But I can't justify 99 euros for what I need a machine for right now. :( Hopefully you'll empty that last one on someone tho!

• @JustHost said:

@lzy666 said:

@fensuiji said:

抓到大佬

You’re an asshole.You make me sick!

@lzy666 said:

@JustHost said:

@lzy666 said:

@fensuiji said:

抓到大佬

You’re an asshole.You make me sick!

Thanks 👍👍

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • Do you offer 10gbit ports on dedicated servers ?

@bobsburgers said:
    Do you offer 10gbit ports on dedicated servers ?

No stock. But we are getting in 2 weeks a Shipment of arround 100 Servers (not as said 70 we had changed the order), HP Gen9. Those will all be fully customizable and can be configured with 10G port. :smile: All possible to be deployed within 24h. Starting at only 89€/m

Also another possible Option will be Dual E5-2650v4 on these.

You may then check back later :smile:

• @JoyFlick said:
    Here comes the clown service provider again. Loyal servants, come show your support!

Why do you say it's a clown?i am a newbie

• @hostslick why don't you reply to my ticket?

edited January 26

@sander815 said:
    @hostslick why don't you reply to my ticket?

I cant see any Pending Ticket for any dedicated server clients.
    You have LET VPS deal, 3-4 days normal if not urgent

• @HostSlick said:

@sander815 said:
    @hostslick why don't you reply to my ticket?

I cant see any Pending Ticket for any dedicated server clients.
    You have LET VPS deal, 3-4 days normal if not urgent

3-4 is a bit too long for a VPS order, compared to other services that do it in 1hr.