Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

So no one found the easter egg yet?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@FAT32 said:
    So no one found the easter egg yet?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DON'T GET BAITED, THERE IS NO EASTER EGG.

I mean I don't have time to inspect all those images...

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited January 16

@JabJab said:
    DON'T GET BAITED, THERE IS NO EASTER EGG.

I mean I don't have time to inspect all those images...

The easter egg is [redacted].

Thanked by 2FrankZ crunchbits
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

;)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

I see the Eggs :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @crunchbits said:

It's been a good year, LET. We haven't had a sales thread for awhile, and now is as good of a time as any thanks to Mr. @FAT32's poll.

Here's the TL;DR of our offerings:

Lease-to-own Dedis

1. Our Lease-to-own (LTO) has been quite popular. I've authorized both of our reps to get aggressive on mixing, matching, and pricing. If you're interested, create an account and open a ticket or join our Discord and request a rep in #sales-quotes. We're definitely going to work aggressively earn your long-term business here.

Xeon E3 Dedi's, starting at $35/m

1. We've got a handful left of our regular dedicated Xeon E3's awaiting your unique config. Use coupon code: numberone2024 for $45 off ANY configuration.

Yearly 1.5GB/4.5GB KVM VPSes

1. Yearly VPSes are back in stock and will continue to be replenished until Feb 1.

1.5GB: $11.69/yr or $29.97/3yr
    4.5GB: $22.69/yr or $58.69/3yr

On February 1, we're going to discontinue new deployments of these hypervisors. Of course, all existing customers and orders over the next 2 weeks will be honored for as long as you wish to keep them. We will be deploying capacity for approximately ~200-400 of these yearlies in Allentown, PA by February 1. Existing customers will be given first chance and allowed to transfer their Yearly VPS service to Allentown, PA if they wish. Anything left over, if any, will be sold publicly.

Note: All of the dedicated servers above (LTO/Xeon E3) are not instantly deployed. They are parts on-hand and will be built-to-spec and tested for your individual order. Normal turnaround times are 48-96 weekday hours depending on current workload.

Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and ... Firearms?!

The provider poll being out felt like a perfect opportunity to do some growing together.
    For all prizes listed, the only entry requirement is at least 1 post in this thread. Doesn't matter what it is, though there is going to be an internal modifier added for quality/content vs raw spam to give you a better chance of winning prizes.

Here is what we're offering:

Free VPSes

For every vote we get in the provider poll, we'll give away 1 VPS of the following specs for a YEAR on our brand new yet-to-be-announced VPS ordering platform to replies in this thread at random.
    Specs:

• 2 vCPU (Xeon Scalable or EPYC)
    • 2GB RAM
    • 20GB NVMe
    • 5TB @ 2.5Gbps
    • 1 IPv4
    • Routed /64 IPv6

Free Shirts

We've got some ultra-rare, exclusive, one-off Crunchbits' MANGILLA-themed shirts inbound. For every 5 votes end up with, we'll offer 1 up at random in this thread.

Free Hoodies

There is also a much lower amount of Crunchbits' hoodies inbound. Sofspun pullover hoodie with a contrasting black hoodie/neck liner. For every 10 votes we end up with, we'll give away 1 hoodie in this thread.

Free Firearms

This giveaway is going to be in the form of a $500 gift card to Buds Gun Shop. Murica. While you still can.
    No limit, we're just giving one away to any qualified user in this thread.

BONUSES

BIGGER THAN RON JEREMY

• If you're in the US (due to import/export laws) we'll toss in some cans of Mangilla, Slayer's Surge, and/or our Sparkling Water into your package if you win.

• If we finish in first place, we'll also be giving away 5+ sets of Powerbeats Pro to random replies in this thread. We'll reserve the right to still give some away if we have fun and don't take first.

FAQ / MISC

Q: Isn't this shameless?
    A: Absolutely.

Q: Do you ship physical prizes worldwide?
    A: Yes, within reason. That means keeping in mind legality, import/export restrictions, and the fact that nearly anything we sent to India didn't make it through :D

Q: Is there a limit to entries? Will more entries help me win?
    A: No limit, and there will be an internal modifier applied to posts that are more engaging than raw spam. However, in the spirit of LET: enough comments can still overcome even the best quality post.

Q: What happens if I reply with: @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!
    A: [redacted]

We do reserve the right to exercise our catch-all anti-gaming rule to modify or amend the contest at any time for any reason to keep the spirit of the original post intact.

* = Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors
    that may cause our actual results, performance and achievements or industry results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forwardlooking statements.

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!
    @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!
    [redecated]
    [redacted]

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • There. Nothing happens ergo no easter egg!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Wow

• kaitkait Member

@JabJab it's ofc the funny 69 cents numbers 🥵

• Gotta say FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

• Wish you guys had offers from europe location.

• @kait said: @JabJab it's ofc the funny 69 cents numbers 🥵

That price is there for month(s), not something specific to this offer so couldn't be counted as easter egg... especially it's closer to Christmas (and some users still keep that alive cc: @c1vhosting :D ) that easter!

also this is USA FREEDOM FUCK YEAH POST so it must be gun related!

Thanked by 2FAT32 c1vhosting
  • @dejavu51 said:
    Wish you guys had offers from europe location.

Does UK counts as Europe for you?

• @crunchbits said:

Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and ... Firearms?!

Free VPSes

For every vote we get in the provider poll, we'll give away 1 VPS of the following specs for a YEAR on our brand new yet-to-be-announced VPS ordering platform to replies in this thread at random.
    Specs:

• 2 vCPU (Xeon Scalable or EPYC)
    • 2GB RAM
    • 20GB NVMe
    • 5TB @ 2.5Gbps
    • 1 IPv4
    • Routed /64 IPv6

Q: Do you ship physical prizes worldwide?
    A: Yes, within reason. That means keeping in mind legality, import/export restrictions, and the fact that nearly anything we sent to India didn't make it through :D

**I am from India ! Avoid the shipping hassle , just gimme that VPS for lifetime !
    ** :)

• kaitkait Member

@JabJab said:

@kait said: @JabJab it's ofc the funny 69 cents numbers 🥵

That price is there for month(s), not something specific to this offer so couldn't be counted as easter egg... especially it's closer to Christmas (and some users still keep that alive cc: @c1vhosting :D ) that easter!

also this is USA FREEDOM FUCK YEAH POST so it must be gun related!

@FAT32 if you're lying about the easter egg I will come to your house and forcefeed you chickens. (Is it on LET or his website)

Thanked by 1FAT32

@kait said:
    FAT32 if you're lying about the easter egg I will come to your house and forcefeed you chickens. (Is it on LET or his website)

The eggs are inside the chickens

Thanked by 1kait
  • @FAT32 said: The eggs are inside the chickens

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@FAT32 said:

@kait said:
    FAT32 if you're lying about the easter egg I will come to your house and forcefeed you chickens. (Is it on LET or his website)

The eggs are inside the chickens

If you squint, look out of the corner of your eye, at just the right angle there does appear to be something written across the backsides of the chickens.

• I bought another service I don't need... Thanks @crunchbits! Looking forward to moving it to Allentown, PA :)

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • TekoTeko Member

@FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Vikasverma said:
    @crunchbits I was looking into your i7 and e5 Server's, do you have any coupon for them.

We can do something with those for sure. What are you looking for?

• @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Easter is not here yet. I don't get the idea with all the chickens.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Did anybody notice that the brown chicken in the middle is a conjoined chicken with two heads ?

• I want mangilla t-shirt and $500 gift card to Buds Gun Shop.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FrankZ said:
    Did anybody notice that the brown chicken in the middle is a conjoined chicken with two heads ?

That is likely some AI generated image. AI is somewhat useful on certain scenarios, but it does a lot of mistakes quite often.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FrankZ said:

You’re on the right path…

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

That's an F355 but the Ferrari logos have been redacted :smiley:

Thanked by 1crunchbits