Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HAPPY NEW YEAR] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - €2/y! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HAPPY NEW YEAR] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - €2/y!

Comments

• cmeerwcmeerw Member

@cmeerw said:

@VPSSLIM said: Yeah, why not. Hereby our starter reseller plan for 2 EUR/year.

What's the difference between this reseller plan and the shared web hosting plan? Just disk space and traffic or something else as well (except for reseller features)?

Any ideas anyone?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Host Rep, Veteran

@abangnoob said:
    @VPSSLIM I already have hosting services with you. Do you have any other nodes or different locations?

We do have different nodes but all in NL

Thanked by 1abangnoob
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 7

Hi @VPSSLIM,

Thanks for the great offer!

I purchased the Reseller plan. Aren't you using CloudLinux for these plans? I can't see the Resource Usage button in the DirectAdmin dashboard.

Your website says that these accounts (Hosting Starter and Reseller Hosting Starter) have access to 1 Core 1 GB RAM limits, but this offer post at LET says 3 Core 3 GB RAM limits. Which one is correct? Can't check as CloudLinux button is absent in the dashboard.

One more question, is the 25 domains limit the limit of the whole Reseller account or the limit of each Child account within the Reseller account? I'll never exhaust this limit, but still wanted to clarify.

Thanked by 3cmeerw Arthas umzak
  • cmeerwcmeerw Member

@MS said: Your website says that these accounts (Hosting Starter and Reseller Hosting Starter) have access to 1 Core 1 GB RAM limits, but this offer post at LET says 3 Core 3 GB RAM limits. Which one is correct?

Am wondering the same thing.

BTW, can you ssh into the server and check what free and cat /proc/cpuinfo say? (or anything else that might be useful)

• @lovelyserver said:

@JosephF said:

@lovelyserver said:
    Nice offer, especially the reseller package :smiley:

But, it's something that I noticed few months ago when I ordered something from you. And now it happened again.

The issue is: Why do we have to pay VAT twice?

First VAT is applied in your system

The invoice generated, of course...

And when I pay through Paypal (Paddle), VAT is added AGAIN

@VPSSLIM can you clarify why does the customers have to pay VAT twice for one product (one invoice)?

2 Euro => 2.40 (the first VAT) => 2.88 (the second VAT)

Nice services, good uptime otherwise. No worries regarding this point of view.

PayPal is adding VAT even for non-EU customers.

I think it's a wrong configuration. I paid with PayPal all the services by years and I have never paid VAT twice.

Wrong configuration where?

• ArthasArthas Member

@JosephF said:

@lovelyserver said:

@JosephF said:

@lovelyserver said:

But, it's something that I noticed few months ago when I ordered something from you. And now it happened again.

@VPSSLIM can you clarify why does the customers have to pay VAT twice for one product (one invoice)?

I think it's a wrong configuration. I paid with PayPal all the services by years and I have never paid VAT twice.

have you verified your email?

• @Arthas said:

@JosephF said:

@lovelyserver said:

@JosephF said:

@lovelyserver said:

have you verified your email?

With PayPal? Yes.

• _MS__MS_ Member

@VPSSLIM
    Your DA installation is also missing the Terminal button used to SSH into the server.

Please enable this as well as the CloudLinux Resource Usage button.

MS said:
    @VPSSLIM
    Your DA installation is also missing the Terminal button used to SSH into the server.

Please enable this as well as the CloudLinux Resource Usage button.

On it!

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • @VPSSLIM any chance to offer Softaculous instead of Installatron?

@lala_th said:
    @VPSSLIM any chance to offer Softaculous instead of Installatron?

If you pay extra :-)

• pls double my source Invoice #2058484 ,appreciate it

• kvz12kvz12 Member

Hi, I can't see IPv6 in the control panel anywhere.

Hi, for questions related to your service - please open a ticket as LET is not our support desk, plus for us it's not doable to check all comments on specific support questions :-)

• Amazing deal!

Thanked by 2lovelyserver VPSSLIM

@noisycode said:
    Amazing deal!

Thank you :-)

• xaocxaoc Member
    edited January 8

Umm, I wasn't sure(my default state) which one to get so I got both. 😬

edit: Happy Newd Year to you as well. xD

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM

@xaoc said:

Thank you. :)

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • @xaoc said:

Same here. It turns out that purchasing dirty cheap shared hostings is effective to curb my VPS/VDS/baremetal-buying obsession.

Meanwhile, these cute and cuddly plans do not support nodejs or Python, do they?

@noisycode said:

@xaoc said:

Same here. It turns out that purchasing dirty cheap shared hostings is effective to curb my VPS/VDS/baremetal-buying obsession.

Meanwhile, these cute and cuddly plans do not support nodejs or Python, do they?

We do. You can install it via nginx unit; https://docs.directadmin.com/webservices/nginx_unit/#nginx-unit

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • @VPSSLIM said:

@noisycode said:

@xaoc said:

We do. You can install it via nginx unit; https://docs.directadmin.com/webservices/nginx_unit/#nginx-unit

Awesome. With the first glipmse, I see nothing but upside: great uptime, according to DA, fairly good dual E5-v4 chips, and tolerable load.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    Payment Methods

Back in the days I had a VPS with you.
    Back then there was an option to pay with Skrill: https://clients.hostslim.eu/knowledgebase/25/Payment-Gateways.html

Is it still possible to use this payment method?

@DataRecovery said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    Payment Methods

Back in the days I had a VPS with you.
    Back then there was an option to pay with Skrill: https://clients.hostslim.eu/knowledgebase/25/Payment-Gateways.html

Is it still possible to use this payment method?

We now use STRIPE, is that a problem?

• @VPSSLIM said:
    We now use STRIPE, is that a problem?

I don't think so :)

Do they support Skrill payments?
    Asking since I have a bit of money in my Skrill account and looking to put it to a good use.

• Hey, just wondering if there's an option to pay and upgrade the storage? And, would you allow an image host site?

@noob404 said:
    Hey, just wondering if there's an option to pay and upgrade the storage? And, would you allow an image host site?

Unfortunately upgrading is not possible with the same discount.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@noob404 said:
    Hey, just wondering if there's an option to pay and upgrade the storage? And, would you allow an image host site?

Unfortunately upgrading is not possible with the same discount.

No, as I said, I'd pay for the upgrade. If that's possible, how much would I be invoiced for 1TB and would you be okay with me making a public image hosting website?

• @VPSSLIM said:

@abangnoob said:
    @VPSSLIM I already have hosting services with you. Do you have any other nodes or different locations?

We do have different nodes but all in NL

great, Is there a possibility for accounts under a reseller to have jailed SSH access rights?

• I tried it and the performance was pretty good

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM

@lzy666 said:
    I tried it and the performance was pretty good

Glad to hear :)