Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ihostart again.... 2 of 3 storage nodes TOAST - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ihostart again.... 2 of 3 storage nodes TOAST

124»

Comments

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

• edited December 2023

@LeroyJ said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone , I got most of the problems sorted out by this morning, services will be up shortly, but I need to get some beaty sleep, I will anounce everyone by e-mail when the services get re-provisioned. Thank you for your support, Happy Hollidays

Being 18 and all you should really be able to work for 3 days straight. If not as is then at least the first 36h on coffee (i hope you know how to make efficient coffee) and the remaining 36h on hard drugs.

Definitely. Also there is redbull sold on a pack of 12 units. While you can - push very hard. And you should. You will rest in hospital or coffin.

Well, at least for the sugar i guess. Energy drinks are actually pretty light on caffeine. If you really want to be sure to get the maximum intake get a nice coffee pot (not cup oviously - we can't be doing this every 10 minutes), pour in about 3 nice spoons of ground coffee (strong variety), pour boiling water on it, stir using spoon, wait a couple seconds for the powder to sink... voila, you can now drink it until you reach the ground coffee!

That's not only pretty much the laziest way to make coffee ever, it also single handedly beats just about any other option to consume caffeine (well, outside of chugging down lots of pills). One should be at the very least 2x any energy drink. Likely rather more than 3x. I know it's more of a programmers habit than a general IT thing but i still think 15 of those pots is a healthy amount that any person wishing to stay awake should consider (chain smoking is optional but certainly helps setting off all that caffeine) :D

There is also other tricks but lets just not talk about that ;)

@totally_not_banned said: (chain smoking is optional but certainly helps setting off all that caffeine) :D

WTF man, are you spying on us?? I just threw away anything that has a mic and camera out of the office. :D

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@host_c said:

@totally_not_banned said: (chain smoking is optional but certainly helps setting off all that caffeine) :D

WTF man, are you spying on us?? I just threw away anything that has a mic and camera out of the office. :D

How did you wrote this message?

the guy literally wrote the IT staff habits. :smiley:

Like he was watching us.... :D

• Calin says it should be back up by tomorrow

Minus everyone data.

• The only thing that's surprising is that he hasn't set his Mom's basement on fire yet

Thanked by 1Sululu
  • @johndeo983 said:
    The only thing that's surprising is that he hasn't set his Mom's basement on fire yet

Coming soon. :D

• @ieatass said: Minus everyone data.

You should always flush after taking a good morning dump.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @everyone all VMs it's online now and it's on rescue mode , for accelerate process , those who already have access to the proxmox console and VNC just need to log in to the VPS and mount the /storage partition manually, here is a tutorial

Tutorial:

to get access to the /storage partition again, it must be re-mounted
    again ,here are the following commands that must be performed to
    make the partition work again, if you encounter problems, please
    send write us a PM and we will help you

Step 1:

Login on you vps with root user

Step 2:

Put this commands on terminal

sudo mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdb

sudo mount /dev/sdb /storage

Step 3:

Go on /etc/fstab

Put this command on terminal

nano /etc/fstab

after put this command please delete the old /storage and pun the
    new one

/dev/sdb /storage ext4 defaults 0 2

If somehow your VPS is inaccessible, please contact us through a
    replay at this email and help you for fixed this problems

Sorry again for this unplanned downtime

Regards,

Calin - iHostART

For Who still don't have VNC acces or don't work VNC , don't worry , we send you on email all VNC details in next hours

• Waiting for Email.
    Not able to access VPS :(
    Also, How to login to proxmox and how to find which Block Stor-1, Stor-2, Stor-3?

@supersang said: Waiting for Email.

Not able to access VPS
    Also, How to login to proxmox and how to find which Block Stor-1, Stor-2, Stor-3?

>

All back to work now , most probality network overloaded for next days because lot of people upload/download data but all good

Regards

@Calin

Happy new year !!

Thanked by 1Calin

@host_c said: Happy new year !!

>
    Thanks ,same