Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Root Server with Avoro or Dedi from Hetzner? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtual Root Server with Avoro or Dedi from Hetzner?

2»

Comments

• I would choose any premium vps provider.

It's good as long as the physical server is running. When problems start, you will learn hardware and network engineering, not software.

This is what makes Prem virtual servers expensive. Good hardware, good software, good engineering :)

• @emgh said:

@vitobotta said:
    I ordered with Hetzner a slightly different server that I didn't notice yesterday

Intel XEON E-2176G (6 cores, 12 threads, GB6 1562/6330), 64GB, 2x960GB DataCenter NVME, 41e per month. I don't understand how Hetzner can offer dedicated servers cheaper than virtual servers from other providers....

You’re already switching?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191554/yabs-xeon-e-2176g-dedi-from-hetzner-auction

What do you mean? I just ordered one slightly different from the configuration I specified in the OP because I hadn't seen this one. It's more or less the same, just a few euros cheaper but no big difference.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

@emgh said:
    @vitobotta Yeah, I get that. But I meant from the Hetzner dedi you just bought?

It's not posted in Service Transfer category, it's just YABS in General... why that YABS is posted in dedicated topic and not just in megathread for YABSs you need to answer yourself... aka check vitobotta posting history :P

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @JabJab said:

@emgh said:
    @vitobotta Yeah, I get that. But I meant from the Hetzner dedi you just bought?

It's not posted in Service Transfer category, it's just YABS in General... why that YABS is posted in dedicated topic and not just in megathread for YABSs you need to answer yourself... aka check vitobotta posting history :P

Ahhhh, right🤣

• @vitobotta said:

@emgh said:

@vitobotta said:
    I ordered with Hetzner a slightly different server that I didn't notice yesterday

Intel XEON E-2176G (6 cores, 12 threads, GB6 1562/6330), 64GB, 2x960GB DataCenter NVME, 41e per month. I don't understand how Hetzner can offer dedicated servers cheaper than virtual servers from other providers....

You’re already switching?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191554/yabs-xeon-e-2176g-dedi-from-hetzner-auction

What do you mean? I just ordered one slightly different from the configuration I specified in the OP because I hadn't seen this one. It's more or less the same, just a few euros cheaper but no big difference.

A a dedicated thread for a YABS and just assumed you were auctioning it out, my bad