Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you guys think about a host that sells in INR? Indian currency.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you guys think about a host that sells in INR? Indian currency.

Okay so accepting international payments is a headache in india as an unregistered business.
I was considering to just make the store prices in INR so that it'd be easy for me to sell in.
(my english sucks, don't mind)

Okay so whats your first opinion on a hosting service that operates in INR?

only reason I wish to do this is because I can easily accept payments using stripe and razorpay.

But I was worried customers would ignore my host when they notice the prices in INR.

Comments

• What do you think about asking all of your questions in 1 thread.

You've made 11 threads in just over 7 days.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@ArrowBoi, I think i said this a while back.

@ArrowBoi, I would really suggest you to open a word file, ponder on doubts for a week and write it down, and then by the end of the week, open a thread with all questions

I'm not a LET mod, doesn't bother me.

BUT HEAR ME OUT,

I think you still need a bit more experience, and maybe some time to start a hosting business.

Take some rest, do some research online(searching this forum, google search) and continue from there.

From what I see, you've opened quite a lot of threads, mostly What do you guys think of X, or is X or Y better type.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors

• MS said:
    What do you think about asking all of your questions in 1 thread.

You've made 11 threads in just over 7 days.

whats wrong with that?

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
    edited December 2023

@FatGrizzly said:

@ArrowBoi, I would really suggest you to open a word file, ponder on doubts for a week and write it down, and then by the end of the week, open a thread with all questions

BUT HEAR ME OUT,

I think you still need a bit more experience, and maybe some time to start a hosting business.

Take some rest, do some research online(searching this forum, google search) and continue from there.

From what I see, you've opened quite a lot of threads, mostly What do you guys think of X, or is X or Y better type.

what do you think I'm doing?

this is research lol

I'm hearing out people's opinions

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@ArrowBoi said:

@FatGrizzly said:

BUT HEAR ME OUT,

this is research lol

this is spam lol.

get on lowendtalk discord and ask people there, not 2 threads per day here.

• @FatGrizzly said: From what I see, you've opened quite a lot of threads, mostly What do you guys think of X, or is X or Y better type.

ya cuz I've got no one else to ask about my questions, you're telling me to do research but seem to have a problem when I do the research.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@FatGrizzly said:

BUT HEAR ME OUT,

this is research lol

this is spam lol.

get on lowendtalk discord and ask people there, not 2 threads per day here.

how is it spam, its a separate thread on a separate topic.

And you should know by now that discord is literally like a meme, if I ask any questions on discord people will tend to meme a lot (this has happened to me before) and also some questions would be lost in chat.

• What exactly are you trying to sell?

• @ViridWeb said:
    I think LET needs some age limits

He’s 18

• You don't even realize you are annoying as fuck. Don't be a dick!

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @ViridWeb said:

What? Why do you think that? I'm just trying to ask questions. Whats wrong with asking questions?

• @mrs92 said:

You don't even realize you are annoying as fuck. Don't be a dick!

How is it annoying? You have the right to ignore my discussion. Just don't even bother if its annoying to you.

• andaanda Member
    edited December 2023

At least someone thinks this is spam threads

edited December 2023

@anda said:
    At least someone thinks this is spam threads

Define spam, I've read the rules and there's no mention of being against making different threads regarding different topics.

there's only something about duplicate topics but nothing about making multiple threads on multiple topics.

• At least it's not hit & run and he actively participate in his threads.
    I still prefer his questions than all those "I just purcased this .xyz domain, what should I do with it" type of questions.

• Gathering all those posts for free vps? Naughty boy.

• @LeroyJ said:
    Gathering all those posts for free vps? Naughty boy.

free vps? what do you mean?

• @ArrowBoi said:

@mrs92 said:

You have the right to ignore my discussion. Just don't even bother if its annoying to you.

Yes I did. But now I can't. It's up day after day.

@ViridWeb said:

We need some new rules. Limit the number of discussions a kid can create per week.

Thanked by 2anda sasslik
  • @mrs92 said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@mrs92 said:

You have the right to ignore my discussion. Just don't even bother if its annoying to you.

Yes I did. But now I can't. It's up day after day.

@ViridWeb said:

We need some new rules. Limit the number of discussions a kid can create per week.

why are you trying to be so rude?
    I'm just trying to ask questions to pursue my research.

Why are you so annoyed of just threads? You need to get yourself checked.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@LeroyJ said:

Can't remember which but there's a hosting provider that gives away free VPS based on member's post count. Many people tend to make multiple topic in a day rather than converging many in single.

What you are doing is not exactly spam by normal standards, but at LET, things are different. Your posts are intended towards increasing your post/thread count. Why? You can simply ask all these questions in a single thread. "What do you guys think of Contabo?", "What do you guys think of INR?", and so on is a bit spammy per the norms of LET.

Hope that is clear. Be genuine about your thing rather than "type first think later" type of question, even if your intention is to ask question.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@LeroyJ said:

https://freevps.org/

edited December 2023

@shaikhmanal said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@LeroyJ said:

Can't remember which but there's a hosting provider that gives away free VPS based on member's post count. Many people tend to make multiple topic in a day rather than converging many in single.

What you are doing is not exactly spam by normal standards, but at LET, things are different. Your posts are intended towards increasing your post/thread count. Why? You can simply ask all these questions in a single thread. "What do you guys think of Contabo?", "What do you guys think of INR?", and so on is a bit spammy per the norms of LET.

Hope that is clear. Be genuine about your thing rather than "type first think later" type of question, even if your intention is to ask question.

oh I didn't know about the vps deal, I recently started using the forums.

And I did write out all my questions last night and I got a solution to all of them.

I just happened to remember about contabo today and decided to go for it but wanted to hear some opinion before I do. And later I had all my questions answered but ya I happen to get another question which I've had since saturday about what people would think about a host operating in INR as I kept thinking people would consider it as a scam host due to india's reputation but later decided to know what people would think on LET.

I suddenly thought of the INR question after I got some answers on the contabo question so I even if I waited and tried to remember all the questions, this question wouldn't have come to my mind as it came to my mind after reading some answers that I received on the contabo post.

• Just merge further questions in one thread, everyone’s happy, no need for a discussion about it, right?

Thanked by 1anda
  • Why spam the forums with this shit?

• @emgh said:
    Just merge further questions in one thread, everyone’s happy, no need for a discussion about it, right?

merge? is that possible?

edited December 2023

@dahartigan said:
    Why spam the forums with this shit?

its not spam fyi
    and whats wrong with asking questions related to my research?

• @ArrowBoi said:

@dahartigan said:
    Why spam the forums with this shit?

its not spam fyi

You are being told by multiple people it's spam, so it's spam.

If you're getting memed out on discord it's probably because you're annoying and spammy in there too.

edited December 2023

@dahartigan said: If you're getting memed out on discord it's probably because you're annoying and spammy in there too.

No?
    Discord is generally where people meme for no reason even for genuine questions.
    and no I don't spam on discord
    and wdym annoying? Whats part of asking questions is annoying? if you don't want to answer a question you just ignore it, simple.

@dahartigan said: You are being told by multiple people it's spam, so it's spam.

there's no proper mention of what spam exactly is on LET.
    There's nothing wrong with asking multiple questions in separate threads.

And it doesn't cos you cent to not be rude, you could have said it in a way better way and I would have understood. There's no reason to call this thread shit. I'm asking genuine questions related to my research.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@emgh said:
    Just merge further questions in one thread, everyone’s happy, no need for a discussion about it, right?

merge? is that possible?

I meant for further questions

Merge them together in a document or whatever

And just post them all in one thread