Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• Who needs PS5 when you have servers chickens to play with.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • mkevinstevermkevinstever Member
    edited December 2023

Hello:
    I'd to know what happen when traffic limit exceeded of VPS? Its significant need to aware for users before purchase services.
    Thank you.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@mkevinstever said:
    Hello:
    I'd to know what happen when traffic limit exceeded of VPS? Its significant need to aware for users before purchase services.
    Thank you.

Its customers responsiblity to buy a big enough bandwidth Package. 80% a Notification is sent. You can already buy more Traffic. 100% The VPS Network is suspended.

• @HostSlick said:

@mkevinstever said:
    Hello:
    Thank you.

Its customers responsiblity to buy a big enough bandwidth Package. 80% a Notification is sent. You can already buy more Traffic. 100% The VPS Network is suspended.

MOARRRRRRRRRR

• @cybertech said:

@HostSlick said:

@mkevinstever said:
    Hello:
    Thank you.

MOARRRRRRRRRR

Suspended Pro
    Suspended Plus
    Suspended Pro Plus
    Suspended Ultra
    Suspended Limited Edition

• MS said:

@cybertech said:

@HostSlick said:

@mkevinstever said:
    Hello:
    Thank you.

MOARRRRRRRRRR

Suspended Pro
    Suspended Plus
    Suspended Pro Plus
    Suspended Ultra
    Suspended Limited Edition

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2023

above cat is scary

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

My OpenVZ was just deployed, but it's the same IP range like previous one so I guess HostSlick still waiting for those new IP ranges for KVMs and it's not Christmas for all.

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2023

@JabJab said:
    My OpenVZ was just deployed, but it's the same IP range like previous one so I guess HostSlick still waiting for those new IP ranges for KVMs and it's not Christmas for all.

That's cool! any YABS?

@JabJab said:

Yea they are all in same VLAN for this special nodes, so if one of those IPs are free, it will be used.

Keep it going! Heading to the Datacenter in 30minutes. Want some chicken pic?

• @HostSlick said:

Absolutely! Live one, no stale chicken.

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 3ehab _MS_ Naomii
  • ehabehab Member
    edited December 2023

@HostSlick said:

chicks are always welcome.

• @DanSummer said: That's cool! any YABS?

No, I turned it off, this is how you idle.

• @JabJab said:

@DanSummer said: That's cool! any YABS?

No, I turned it off, this is how you idle.

Another fellow idler enthusiast, brings a tear to my eye

Thanked by 1MMzF
  • I hate these guys and GFs who decided to run over PS5s.

• Hostslick claus, Hostslick Claus give some gift

• @HostSlick said:

where's the chicken?

edited December 2023

@DanSummer said:

@HostSlick said:

where's the chicken?

I Show soon.

Working Here

I stand on a Diagnostic LCD waiting on some node to boot Right now.

Suddenly i have farted while doing this and realized that one of The Servers might have suck that fart

Thanked by 2_MS_ sillycat
  • give chimkin

• @HostSlick said:

@DanSummer said:

@HostSlick said:

where's the chicken?

I Show soon.

Working Here

I stand on a Diagnostic LCD waiting on some node to boot Right now.

Suddenly i have farted while doing this and realized that one of The Servers might have suck that fart

Probably a case of cold chicken. :)

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited December 2023

@noob404 said:
    BTW, what are you guys gonna use VPSes for that you brought during this sale?

Nextcloud

Thanked by 1noob404
    edited December 2023

W> @DanSummer said:

@HostSlick said:

where's the chicken?

The Black-Friday chicken here;

3x New Cisco Switches (48x 10G ports) to breed more - getting installed tomorrow. Together with 3x Juniper EX4200 for their management ports. 70 Fat chicken get installed soon after.

• @HostSlick said: "Say hello to my little big... chicken."

MS said:

@HostSlick said: "Say hello to my little big... chicken."

This is all HostSlick. And our DC expands next year 300-400 Racks. So we can get more too in future. (They are full)

MS said:

@HostSlick said: "Say hello to my little big... chicken."

This is a VERY BIG chicken :D

Thanked by 2_MS_ johnflp916