Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2023

More chicken please.

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• @HostSlick said:

MS said:

@HostSlick said: "Say hello to my little big... chicken."

This is a VERY BIG chicken :D

Big Bird had a not-so-secret lovechild. I don't need to see the 23andMe report.

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 2Naomii ehab
  • @SinSiXX said:

Why did you just whip out your cock? We were talking about chickens.

• MOARRRRRRRRRR COCKSSSSSSSSSSSS

• FairShareFairShare Member
    edited December 2023

• Order Number: 8291445163

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 3_MS_ Naomii ehab
  • @SinSiXX said:

Excuse me, this is LET.

• @Envida said:

@HostSlick this gif is a winner.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2023

A Chickmas Story

MS said:

@HostSlick said: "Say hello to my little big... chicken."

Such a super chicken can bring about an uprising. It can command an army of chickens, and take revenge for all the mockery, memes, gifs, and jokes made by HostSlick and their clients.

Chickens from all around the world join the great chicken war of 202X.

The HostSlick staff and datacenter succumb to the pressure of the chickens, and surrender.

One of the demands would be that the owner be replaced with one of their own kind, i.e., a chicken.

In order to save his business and his job, the current owner of HostSlick makes a proposition - that he will wear a chicken mask during work hours like batman wears a bat-themed mask.

A truce was made. The chicken tribunal agree and let Max keep their job. The chickens provide him with a special mask.

But, there's a twist. The mask was supernatural. It replaced the head completely. Max was last seen looking for supplies for a potion that will revert his head to a human head.

To be continued...

Thanked by 1ehab
  • MOARRRRRRRRRR COCKSSSSSSSSSSSS

• g4m3rg4m3r Member
    edited December 2023

@HostSlick if you have some time left, please get me some random chicken.

Order Number: 3499094176
    Order Number: 1498956527
    Order Number: 1381850757
    Order Number: 4413227513

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2023

@cybertech said:

MOARRRRRRRRRR COCKSSSSSSSSSSSS

No Cock zone

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @HostSlick said:

@DanSummer said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Want 1TB even? We can allow you to merge Up to 2 into one VPS!
    So buy 2, merge Into one is also possible!!

I need.
    I need 2tb drive. I’ll buy separately. Even

You are probably causing DMCA. You are known for This. Which is not in my interest on any VPS. So i will Not do this for you.
    I prefar genuine customers from LET. If you are for Genuine/legit usage you can Talk about custom requests.
    Thanks for understanding.

what happend Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i see you change upstream, faced bad chicken cops!?,
    thats why now have lenient dmca, even acceptable. bad chicken

You should move to a new business model. Try to build something of your own that wouldn't attract dmca. As simple as that.

+1
    I agree

what happend with you Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i used your server, i know it used to, maybe new upstream not ignoring dmca,

• @fayaz90 said:

what happend with you Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i used your server, i know it used to, maybe new upstream not ignoring dmca,

host your shit at home. it would be cheaper and you can directly ignore dmca. profit, no?

• how's our chicken coming?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@DanSummer said:

@fayaz90 said:

host your shit at home. it would be cheaper and you can directly ignore dmca. profit, no?

This Guy rape poor chicken :'(

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

@DanSummer said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

I need.

You are probably causing DMCA. You are known for This. Which is not in my interest on any VPS. So i will Not do this for you.
    I prefar genuine customers from LET. If you are for Genuine/legit usage you can Talk about custom requests.

what happend Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i see you change upstream, faced bad chicken cops!?,

You should move to a new business model. Try to build something of your own that wouldn't attract dmca. As simple as that.

+1
    I agree

what happend with you Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i used your server, i know it used to, maybe new upstream not ignoring dmca

What happened with me is, i learned that Business With some people is Not Worth The Fuss.

DMCA Ignored or Not. Both ways im not really Interested in you as a customer. You Just dont understand it.
    You keep asking for (3?) years. One example is, i post a Special offer and you are asking for even more Discount with Higher Specs. It happened multiple Times. Or VPS. And then you want to wipe all your shit Here for few bucks.

I make the prices. Not you.
    Im not a bazar.

As its my Business, i can choose with whom i do Business with and who i Dont.
    I can choose who is allowed and who is not. You are Not.

Why are you so obsessed with me? Just move on. Thats life. And Stop being toxic.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @HostSlick said: Im not a bazar.

Do you have any chicken!?

• @HostSlick said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

@DanSummer said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

@fayaz90 said:

@HostSlick said:

I need.

+1
    I agree

what happend with you Max, you used to ignore dmca notices, i used your server, i know it used to, maybe new upstream not ignoring dmca

What happened with me is, i learned that Business With some people is Not Worth The Fuss.

DMCA Ignored or Not. Both ways im not really Interested in you as a customer. You Just dont understand it.
    You keep asking for (3?) years. One example is, i post a Special offer and you are asking for even more Discount with Higher Specs. It happened multiple Times. Or VPS. And then you want to wipe all your shit Here for few bucks.

I make the prices. Not you.
    Im not a bazar.

As its my Business, i can choose with whom i do Business with and who i Dont.
    I can choose who is allowed and who is not. You are Not.

Why are you so obsessed with me? Just move on. Thats life. And Stop being toxic.

Because this what you were doing 3 years ago. You giving brutal offer and even accepted lower n lower because you were new in business. I bought 2 Server and multiple vps.

And now you are grow/expand and higher the prices 10x. You are the only in EUrope who getting double electricity bills. And still your server are outdated. Who buy DDR3 server.

Any way Max. Good luck for your new business setup and higher prices.

• Where the PS5 fans at? Here's your PS5:-

• How's the chicken coming?