Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• @DanSummer said:

@hkbbdx said:

@DanSummer said:

@hkbbdx said:

That's funny, not sure what you posted here or tried to link, my AV is blocking it.

Picture of a group of chickens I also want to participate in the event and win prizes :D

Aha! Good luck then. Make sure to post your order # too.

Also good luck to you and win a PS5 :D :#

My order number has been released previously, :D

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • Thanks for the opportunity for entering your giveaway contest. Enjoy my original funny GIF!

• merry Christmas

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • @caco12138 said:

@caco12138 said:
    Order Number: 9674269192
    Invoice #2023-12-18-278
    Thank you very much

@HostSlick Merry Christmas! It's been a week, and my VPS has not been delivered. Additionally, what additional resources can I expect?

You should reread the offer. When ordering, there's a small button that says something about provisioning starting on Christmas.

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • Hi @HostSlick I assumed this was possible before ordering but to make sure, are we able to use custom ISOs and/or boot into rescue ISOs?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

@RichEagle said:
    Hi @HostSlick I assumed this was possible before ordering but to make sure, are we able to use custom ISOs and/or boot into rescue ISOs?

OpenVZ no.
    KVM I assume yes, from responses here.
    Dedi I have no idea.

• @DanSummer said:

@caco12138 said:

@caco12138 said:
    Order Number: 9674269192
    Invoice #2023-12-18-278
    Thank you very much

@HostSlick Merry Christmas! It's been a week, and my VPS has not been delivered. Additionally, what additional resources can I expect?

You should reread the offer. When ordering, there's a small button that says something about provisioning starting on Christmas.

No problem, buddy. Delivery started during the Christmas period, just in time for the 7 days

• @MrEd said:

• Merry Christmas :)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@user123 said:
    Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are enjoying time with your Family Just as I do

Offer is available.

Stable Network, stable Power Here at Hostslick!
    Datacenter Power supply fully redundant. - get our vps now.

Dont fear long downtimes with us because of Power supply failures

Hostslick Datacenter Power Supply

• 2x 1750 kVA, 1x 1000 kVA and 1x 630 kVA transformer. Transformers are connected via a loop, so that further current flows, should the line be interrupted at one point of the ring

• A + B feeds of 32A each fully on each rack and Servers are Connected to both feeds

• 2x 1MW diesel generators

• @HostSlick said:

@user123 said:
    Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are enjoying time with your Family Just as I do

Offer is available.

Stable Network, stable Power Here at Hostslick!
    Datacenter Power supply fully redundant. - get our vps now.

Dont fear long downtimes with us because of Power supply failures

Hostslick Datacenter Power Supply

• 2x 1750 kVA, 1x 1000 kVA and 1x 630 kVA transformer. Transformers are connected via a loop, so that further current flows, should the line be interrupted at one point of the ring

• A + B feeds of 32A each fully on each rack and Servers are Connected to both feeds

• 2x 1MW diesel generators

Thanks, I only have my LET family this time of year. :)

• @HostSlick said: Hostslick Datacenter Power Supply

• Merry Christmas!

• nomiconomico Member
    edited December 2023

Merry Christmas

• Order Number: 6926452905
    Invoice 2023-12-25-412

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I have been bit inactive last 2 days,
    Been with family and getting some rest.

I wish merry merry christmas and some silent, not stressful last few days of 2024.
    Im currently dealing up with all tickets (that Staff let or cant solve - due to insufficient access) and all orders.

For 2024 we are planning some big expansions especially in dedicated servers and storage vps/dedis to attack the market!
    And we are always improving from our past!

Stay tuned for something here later today once i have processed my to-do list. Im getting a bit more active again for the rest few days of 2024 ---

• @HostSlick said:

I wish merry merry christmas and some silent, not stressful last few days of 2024.
    Im currently dealing up with all tickets (that Staff let or cant solve - due to insufficient access) and all orders.

For 2024 we are planning some big expansions especially in dedicated servers and storage vps/dedis to attack the market!

Stay tuned for something here later today once i have processed my to-do list. Im getting a bit more active again for the rest few days of 2024 ---

Can't wait for the marinated chickens.

• andaanda Member
    edited December 2023

Boneless chicken feet, very good.

• @HostSlick said:

it better be good chickens

• @HostSlick What's coming later today better be good, else, we'll demote you from chicken master to chicken catcher! :)

• Order Number: 6091284185
    Double RAM & Storage Please xD

• @JabJab said:

@RichEagle said:
    Hi @HostSlick I assumed this was possible before ordering but to make sure, are we able to use custom ISOs and/or boot into rescue ISOs?

OpenVZ no.
    KVM I assume yes, from responses here.
    Dedi I have no idea.

Yeah, I got the KVM deal, but some providers arbitrarily prevent people from installing their own guest OS so I just wanted some clarification.

If I can at least do a live boot into a rescue env then I'm all happy, otherwise it's quite a bummer...

• Time?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ShadowLurkerShadowLurker Member
    edited December 2023

Thanked by 1ehab