Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:
    After using the Christmas VPS with 37 euros for a day, I've realized that I actually need more resources. I'm not sure if it's still possible, but I'd like to keep my discount and pay the price difference to upgrade to the 55 euros plan. Is there a chance for this?

I'm sorry that this request has caused such a tragedy. You could simply refuse the request without marking my account, preventing me from participating in future promotions, which makes you seem petty. Given the situation, I will withdraw from all your activities and won't recommend your products anymore. Please exclude me from future prize drawings. Thank you.

Your invoice is of 9 Euros?
    Transfer that to me then for that price, I'll pay the transfer fee. No need to be sore.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:
    After using the Christmas VPS with 37 euros for a day, I've realized that I actually need more resources. I'm not sure if it's still possible, but I'd like to keep my discount and pay the price difference to upgrade to the 55 euros plan. Is there a chance for this?

I'm sorry that this request has caused such a tragedy. You could simply refuse the request without marking my account, preventing me from participating in future promotions, which makes you seem petty. Given the situation, I will withdraw from all your activities and won't recommend your products anymore. Please exclude me from future prize drawings. Thank you.

Transfer that to me then for that price, I'll pay the transfer fee. No need to be sore.

He requested a refund after that. I have granted him that.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • MMMMMMMMMMMM Member

@HostSlick said:

Do you feel this?

Thanked by 3kashon ehab BBTN
  • JabJabJabJab Member

People are crazy.

even more than @HostSlick it seems :D

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 6

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

He requested a refund after that.

It's beyond comprehension that someone would cancel such a deal and ask for refund.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • remyremy Member

MS said:

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

It's beyond comprehension that someone would cancel such a deal and ask for refund.

This frees up resources for the servers to be won. Not bad :)

Thanked by 4_MS_ t0m JoyFlick kashon
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@remy said:

MS said:

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Good point :)
    Such a user probably would've pushed the (resource) limits.

edited January 6

@remy said:

MS said:

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

The Servers to be won are calculated in already.

Its Clear already The discount Lottery at least cant come back in The last Form.

I will give The Script which Generated me those mass Coupons to a Developer to make a whmcs plugin where clients can "randomize" / win / generate a random Coupon and make some Kind of Lottery Inside the client Panel. Using "generate" buttons.

This way there can be only one Coupon once upon a time. - so its a real Lottery. Not a bunch of bots Checking trough all Coupons.

• remyremy Member

@HostSlick said:

@remy said:

MS said:

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

The Servers to be won are calculated in already.

Its Clear already The discount Lottery at least cant come back in The last Form.

I will give The Script which Generated me to a Developer to make a whmcs plugin where clients can "randomize" / win / generate a random Coupon and make some Kind of Lottery Inside the client Panel. Using "generate" buttons.

This way there can be only one Coupon once upon a time. - so its a real Lottery. Not a bunch of bots Checking trough all Coupons.

I think that would be better.
    As long as there is a generation limit per IP.

Anyway, thank you for these offers, and what's more I see that you've enabled nested virtualization.
    That's a nice touch.

• verl20verl20 Member

I am sniffing for abusive behavior later this evening and kicking Those outn+ refund. I have Seen horrible Things and i also detected some MJJ with bunch of hammering all His Cores all the time. Permanent.

What is MJJ?

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 6

@verl20 said:

I am sniffing for abusive behavior later this evening and kicking Those outn+ refund. I have Seen horrible Things and i also detected some MJJ with bunch of hammering all His Cores all the time. Permanent.

What is MJJ?

Somebody who gets this deal for €9/year. And, then asks for a refund.

CHRISTMAS 2023/24 KVM VPS OFFER I
    Cores - 2vcores e5 2695v4
    RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    SSD - 240GB SSD Hardware RAID10!!
    Port - 10Gbit Port - 15TB Bandwidth per month
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

Thanked by 2lovelyserver kashon
  • verl20verl20 Member

MS said:

@verl20 said:

What is MJJ?

RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • t0mt0m Member
    edited January 6

MS said:

• _MS__MS_ Member

@verl20 said:

Here's the more literal meaning:

MJJ === 买 (buy) 鸡 (chicken) 鸡 (chicken)
    MJJ === 没 (none) 鸡 (chicken) 鸡 (chicken)

From here:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3824035/#Comment_3824035

Thanked by 1kashon
  • MS said:

@verl20 said:

What is MJJ?

RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

WTF????

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 6

@lala_th said:

MS said:

@verl20 said:

What is MJJ?

RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

WTF????

Exactly.

What's even more stupid is that he might've gotten a double RAM or something too :lol:

• MS said:

@verl20 said:

What is MJJ?

RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

That's a dick move. You nade it sound like you paid him a lot of money. Probably thought the threat of refund would make him bend over and do your bidding.

Me see MJJ. Thanks for withdrawing from all future activities.

Some people just can't help themselves.

@HostSlick imagine he won the PS5, exactly why you need to keep the PS5. I'm sure you have nieces and nephews who'll appreciate it.

Divide the value into smaller gifts (services or account top up). Final twist : make sure nobody can win more than they paid. :D

Thanked by 1kashon
  • @HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

In your Case 37€ was 9€. I have told you it was not possible to have this 75% discount for a Upgrade to The 55€ one. and you kept asking again and again If your request can be granted. As answer was no, you said you will wait for the next offer like this.

I was not Interested in this Kind of Business.

And told you i will Not accept any new Promotion Orders for you. Its my right to not Accept any new Orders from anyone.

You realize that this is already a Promotion? It doesnt even cut IP pricing. I am simply unable to offer more Discount.

I told it many times before here. Its a Discount Lottery. Not "choose your Discount".

Thats Just really disrespectful and toxic. I dont appreciate that at my Business..

I am shocked about some Users Here, really..
    You get a additional 75% discount from a lottery on a Promotion which is Already deep Discount and you even Ask for more, not Accepting a "No" from us

Hehe, I just realized after the purchase that I actually need more configuration. Yes, I didn't think it through when placing the order, and proposing to upgrade the configuration while keeping the discount is unlikely. But I have been trying to negotiate with you for a solution. I was willing to pay the price difference to upgrade the order at the original price. As for the annual renewal fee, it doesn't necessarily have to retain the original discount; even a 25% discount would be fine because I do need to upgrade the configuration, and the extra money doesn't matter to me. However, you insist on maintaining the original price after upgrading the configuration? This is really unfair. So I don't want to bother you anymore. I've decided to end this request, and I plan to repurchase your product to support you later. But you seem impatient and even marked my account??? What kind of behavior is this. My goodness, it's the first time I've encountered a business treating customers like this. Of course, you have the right to do so, I know, you have all the rights. I care more about your service attitude than the product itself! Many people in this thread seem puzzled about my decision to refund a 9 Euro product, and that's normal. I choose to refund and delete my account, giving up resources to you. Yes, a refund of 9 Euros including the discount! Perhaps it will serve as a prize for those who still support HostSlick, while I choose to withdraw. Yes, I could have gained more resources or prizes, but I give up on all of them. Please don't make unnecessary interpretations about my choice."

• JoyFlickJoyFlick Barred
    edited January 6

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Sorry, although I initially considered not needing this VPS due to insufficient configuration and planned to resell it at the original price 9€ to another fortunate person. I realized my account has already been flagged by them, making reselling it to someone else seem unethical

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • @DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

That's a dick move. You nade it sound like you paid him a lot of money. Probably thought the threat of refund would make him bend over and do your bidding.

@HostSlick imagine he won the PS5, exactly why you need to keep the PS5. I'm sure you have nieces and nephews who'll appreciate it.

Divide the value into smaller gifts (services or account top up). Final twist : make sure nobody can win more than they paid. :D

Threatening with a refund? What do you know? I decided to request a refund only after they made the final decision to exclude me from future activities without any room for negotiation. My refund poses no threat to Hostslick and would actually bring them more profit. If you were in my shoes, I believe you wouldn't choose to withdraw, but unfortunately, I am not you

• MS said:

@HostSlick said:

MS said:

@tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

He requested a refund after that.

Quite normal, after all, people know what they want. Perhaps it's better to transfer it to someone else?

• _MS__MS_ Member

@DanSummer said:

Also, it'd be logical to give the winner the option to receive credits worth the VPS package if already have a server with the same or bigger configuration. Suppose somebody who wins one of these 10 already has one of these or bigger servers, then let them have credits worth the package they won:

2x CHRISTMAS 2023/24 KVM VPS OFFER I - €37

2x CHRISTMAS 2023/24 KVM VPS OFFER II - €55

2x FREE HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-1 - €23

2x FREE HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-2 - €35

2x FREE HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-3 - €46

Thanked by 1kashon
    edited January 6

@tecmjj said:

@DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Threatening with a refund? What do you know? I decided to request a refund only after they made the final decision to exclude me from future activities without any room for negotiation. My refund poses no threat to Hostslick and would actually bring them more profit. If you were in my shoes, I believe you wouldn't choose to withdraw, but unfortunately, I am not you

Eh Profit? Sir?
    You mean turnover. This deals dont Bring any Profit, if, not much. I can be happy to make my Costs back

I Said it in Ticket. It doesnt even cut this IPv4 price.

Those Deals are only to get More audience. Its not meant to have our Customer base full of accounts with loads of Special Deals.

I simply cant give more Discount anymore.

Thanked by 2kashon lovelyserver
  • @HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Eh Profit? Sir?
    You mean turnover. This deals dont Bring any Profit, if, not much. I can be happy to make my Costs back

Those Deals are only to get More audience. Its not meant to have our Customer base full of accounts with loads of Special Deals.

I mentioned that if you were willing to negotiate with me, I'd be willing to pay a higher price to get the configuration I need. After all, my original order couldn't bring you profit, so why not increase the price for the upgrade and reduce my discount? I said I've been discussing this with you for so long because I supported you, thinking you would try to work out a solution with your supportive customers. However, it seems you're not interested. Originally, if you refused to negotiate with me, since the configuration of this VPS is not sufficient and it's my responsibility for not choosing the right configuration from the start, I would have left it idle. But I wouldn't have requested a refund, and I wouldn't have renewed it when the next billing cycle came, as you wouldn't make a profit. I would have continued to buy your products, even if the next time it's a 15% discount, I would still support and purchase the configuration I need. However, your attitude has made everything clear

• MS said:

@verl20 said:

What is MJJ?

RAM - 2GB DDR4 RAM
    IPs - 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6

The thrill of such purchase alone, is well worth the money. Even if i end up not using the VPSs at all lol.

C'mon, who's crazy enough to ask for a refund on that deal....

Thanked by 1_MS_
    edited January 6

@tecmjj said:

@HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Eh Profit? Sir?

I mentioned that if you were willing to negotiate with me, I'd be willing to pay a higher price to get the configuration I need. After all, my original order couldn't bring you profit, so why not increase the price for the upgrade and reduce my discount? I said I've been discussing this with you for so long because I supported you, thinking you would try to work out a solution with your supportive customers. However, it seems you're not interested. Originally, if you refused to negotiate with me, since the configuration of this VPS is not sufficient and it's my responsibility for not choosing the right configuration from the start, I would have left it idle. But I wouldn't have requested a refund, and I wouldn't have renewed it when the next billing cycle came, as you wouldn't make a profit. I would have continued to buy your products, even if the next time it's a 15% discount, I would still support and purchase the configuration I need. However, your attitude has made everything clear

Again.
    37€ or 55€ is already deep deep discount with this Specs. Its a Special offer.

You already have loads of Discount without this additional 75% or 10 or 5, 1% or whatever.

Discount on a already deep Discounted offer.
    Nothing to negotiate about.

It was a Lottery. Nothing guaranteed.

Thanked by 1kashon
  • @HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Eh Profit? Sir?

I simply cant give more Discount anymore.

After the refund, it's up to you to decide how to allocate the freed-up resources. If you value your customers and intend to give them away for free, there won't be any profit. If you plan to sell them, I believe you won't see someone purchasing these resources with a -75% discount again, certainly not more than what I would save by not requesting a refund

• @HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@HostSlick said:

@tecmjj said:

@DanSummer said:
    .> @tecmjj said:

@tecmjj said:

Eh Profit? Sir?

Again.
    37€ or 55€ is already deep deep discount with this Specs. Its a Special offer.

You already have loads of Discount without this additional 75% or 10 or 5, 1% or whatever.

Discount on a already deep Discounted offer.
    Nothing to negotiate about.

It was a Lottery. Nothing guaranteed.

Don't you see what I mean? You don't have to reiterate. I know. I mentioned that I could opt not to retain the substantial -75% discount. I also stated that I'm willing to pay the full price difference of 18 euros and even agreed to lower the discount on my renewal order, maybe from -75% to -25%, which I find acceptable. I believe having sufficient resources for the work I need to do is more crucial. It seems there was a misinterpretation from the beginning, assuming I insisted on retaining the -75% discount with no room for negotiation. Isn't finding a solution beneficial for both parties?