Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!! - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHRISTMAS + New year| 512GB+ SSD KVM 10GBIT VPS for the best $ ever seen! +Lotteries -> WIN A PS5!!

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@t0m said:

Best one ever :D

Thanked by 1t0m

@t0m said:

Idle Chicken

Thanked by 3_MS_ t0m kashon
  • @Skelter said:
    Order Number: 6916463066

Ok, now i just need one more VPS from @labze and i'm done for the year.

Do i need to put a gif to participate in the PS5 thing? :)

Giving a little bump to my post as it might have slipped in between the gifs :smile:

Do i need to put a gif to participate then?

How long does it take to activate the machines tbw?

Thanks

• ipv6 never worked.

Thanked by 2kashon wuck
  • kashonkashon Member
    edited January 5

@tenpera said:
    ipv6 never worked.

I'm also getting timeouts. v4 works flawlessly.

• @Skelter said:

@Skelter said:

Giving a little bump to my post as it might have slipped in between the gifs :smile:

Thanks

Go back 5 pages and read to this point.
    @HostSlick just like others suggested, keep the PS 5 and add services worth that amount to the pot.

Unless the the winner is from EU, they'll be in for some nasty tax shock. For example, sending to my country would end up costing you $30-$60 in postage alone. Then, the lucky winner would end up paying between $150 - $180 in taxes.

Or imagine someone from Brazil wins. Their taxes would probably end up being closer to $300. They'll remember you for the rest of their life :D

edited January 5

@DanSummer said:

@Skelter said:

@Skelter said:

Thanks

@HostSlick just like others suggested, keep the PS 5 and add services worth that amount to the pot.

Unless the the winner is from EU, they'll be in for some nasty tax shock. For example, sending to my country would end up costing you $30-$60 in postage alone. Then, the lucky winner would end up paying between $150 - $180 in taxes.

Or imagine someone from Brazil wins. Their taxes would probably end up being closer to $300. They'll remember you for the rest of their life :D

Send me invoice for that :smile:
    PayPal Money request is enough

• @DanSummer said:

@Skelter said:

@Skelter said:

Thanks

As a Brazilian I can say that I entered the draw but I'm scared of winning hahaha
    Import tax costs almost 92% of the value of (product + shipping)
    It would be better to send it to a charity or someone in need within Europe than to pay this abusive amount to the government

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • JabJabJabJab Member

IPv6 @ OpenVZ update

We have forwarded IPV6 issue to Virtualizor and make ticket. Issue not our side. We inform everyone soon.

:sadface:
    :chargeback:

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • t0mt0m Member

@JeanRGW said:

As a Brazilian I can say that I entered the draw but I'm scared of winning hahaha
    It would be better to send it to a charity or someone in need within Europe than to pay this abusive amount to the government

Wow that sounds abusive indeed!
    In that case it’s better to receive the money and buy it locally. Maximilian can keep the PS5 for himself then, as he was planning to do B)

@JabJab said:
    IPv6 @ OpenVZ update

We have forwarded IPV6 issue to Virtualizor and make ticket. Issue not our side. We inform everyone soon.

:sadface:
    :chargeback:

IPV6 working on this node. Just not inside VM.
    Our network is all IPV6 enabled. And thats not even Cogent or HE ipv6 but multihomed
    asking for tips of Virtualizor if they have idea.

Thanked by 1kashon

@t0m said:

@JeanRGW said:

Wow that sounds abusive indeed!
    In that case it’s better to receive the money and buy it locally. Maximilian can keep the PS5 for himself then, as he was planning to do B)

It will catch dust here :wink: i dont play.

I only play with servers :smile:

• @JeanRGW said:

@DanSummer said:

@Skelter said:

@Skelter said:

Thanks

Exactly! Better just add it to the pot. You'll make 15-20 more people happier than one person winning this. lol

• @HostSlick said:

Send me invoice for that
    PayPal Money request is enough

It's a never ending game. :smile:
    Just put the value of the PS5+ Paypal money request. More winners, happier chicken fans = win-win.

• raza19raza19 Veteran

I feel like I have hit a lottery with only 16 euros spent :) the disk though is sometimes very unpredictable @HostSlick but the cpu scores are even beating my virtual dedicated with epyc cores :D

root@nl-hs-hyb:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-01-01                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Fri Jan  5 19:30:50 EST 2024

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 1 days, 2 hours, 25 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 6 @ 2600.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 11.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 147.5 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 4.19.0
    VM Type    : OPENVZ
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : Neterra Ltd
    ASN        : AS201409 HOSTSHIELD LTD
    Host       : Neterra Ltd
    Location   : Amsterdam, North Holland (NH)
    Country    : The Netherlands

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/ploop54445p1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 140.52 MB/s  (35.1k) | 308.45 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Write      | 140.89 MB/s  (35.2k) | 310.08 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Total      | 281.42 MB/s  (70.3k) | 618.53 MB/s   (9.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 429.98 MB/s    (839) | 8.21 MB/s        (8)
    Write      | 452.83 MB/s    (884) | 8.89 MB/s        (8)
    Total      | 882.82 MB/s   (1.7k) | 17.11 MB/s      (16)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed                                                                                                                   | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----                                                                                                                         | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.46 Gbits/sec  | 4.82 Gbits/sec                                                                                                               | --
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy                                                                                                                         | 12.6 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.44 Gbits/sec  | 5.41 Gbits/sec  | --
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.45 Gbits/sec  | 1.80 Gbits/sec  | --
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.89 Gbits/sec  | 1.92 Gbits/sec  | --
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 1.33 Gbits/sec  | --
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 993 Mbits/sec   | 1.15 Gbits/sec  | --

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1006
    Multi Core      | 4104
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4276452

Thanked by 1ehab
  • kashonkashon Member
    edited January 6

• JoyFlickJoyFlick Barred
    edited January 6

Thanked by 20xC7 lovelyserver
  • kashonkashon Member

This is not funny at all.

Thanked by 2_MS_ 0xC7
  • JoyFlickJoyFlick Barred
    edited January 6

After using the Christmas VPS with 37 euros for a day, I've realized that I actually need more resources. I'm not sure if it's still possible, but I'd like to keep my discount and pay the price difference to upgrade to the 55 euros plan. Is there a chance for this?

• 5 more days for the PS5 draw. Who's excited. BTW, the hostclick had said, he would share an image of the PS5 in his office. Shared yet?

• kashonkashon Member

@noob404 said:
    5 more days for the PS5 draw. Who's excited. BTW, the hostclick had said, he would share an image of the PS5 in his office. Shared yet?

Yes, But not in the office but it's in his living room.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @kashon said:

@noob404 said:
    5 more days for the PS5 draw. Who's excited. BTW, the hostclick had said, he would share an image of the PS5 in his office. Shared yet?

Yes, But not in the office but it's in his living room.

Oh. This must be the PS5 Ultra Pr Plus I keep hearing about.

@noob404 said:

It has happened. Here again;

Thanked by 1noob404

Also have the Other prizes Here.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

Drooling....

Was asking just for fun. I never win these random lotteries. Anyways, thanks for sharing and hosting this giveaway. In 5 days, one lucky dude from this thread would be a PS5 richer. Damn!

edited January 6

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

Drooling....

Was asking just for fun. I never win these random lotteries. Anyways, thanks for sharing and hosting this giveaway. In 5 days, one lucky dude from this thread would be a PS5 richer. Damn!

You never know. :smile:

But from next lottery i take some more time upfront to organize maybe few smaller prizes as well. as @DanSummer or @t0m said. (dont remember exact name, sorry guys).

This one was very spontanous offer, so didnt have much time to think about the prizes.
    And between end of black friday and holidays i was a week in NL to work in our datacenter and prepare 2 of our Racks for a delivery of new servers. // dedicated server restock. I came back Just a day before Christmas.

/irony on
    Win Server parts we take out of the Hypervisor you are located on once you won :smile:
    /irony off.

• @HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

Drooling....

You never know. :smile:

But from next lottery i take some more time upfront to organize maybe few smaller prizes as well. as @DanSummer or @t0m said. (dont remember exact name, sorry guys).

This one was very spontanous offer, so didnt have much time to think about the prizes.
    And between end of black friday and holidays i was a week in NL to work in our datacenter and prepare 2 of our Racks for a delivery of new servers. // dedicated server restock. I came back Just a day before Christmas.

/irony on
    Win Server parts we take out of the Hypervisor you are located on once you won :smile:
    /irony off.

Will be waiting for the next sale/giveaway as well. And, yes, right, incorporating smaller prizes alongside the grand prize will help keep people interested for sure. I understand that everything is hectic around the holidays, especially for a web hosting company. Anyways, good luck for the next time. I will be waiting.

• raza19raza19 Veteran

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:.

Will be waiting for the next sale/giveaway as well. And, yes, right, incorporating smaller prizes alongside the grand prize will help keep people interested for sure. I understand that everything is hectic around the holidays, especially for a web hosting company. Anyways, good luck for the next time. I will be waiting.

Whats better than a ps5 ? 60 members getting 10 euros credit each

@raza19 said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:

@HostSlick said:

@noob404 said:.

Whats better than a ps5 ? 60 members getting 10 euros credit each

For me? A Thread with more comments and more Views then any other Here :tongue:

Thanked by 2kashon raza19