Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Big on London VPS with JustVPS - Up to 70% Off Promo Code Inside!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Save Big on London VPS with JustVPS - Up to 70% Off Promo Code Inside!

JustVPS_PROJustVPS_PRO Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2023 in Offers

Get 70% Off on London VPS Hosting from JustVPS - Limited Time Offer!

Are you looking for a reliable, fast, and affordable VPS hosting service in London? Do you want to take advantage of the low latency, high performance, and eco-friendly features of the UK’s leading data center? If yes, then you don’t want to miss this amazing offer from JustVPS!

For a limited time only, JustVPS is offering a whopping 70% discount on all its London VPS plans with LONDON2023 promo code. Whether you need a starter, basic, advanced, or professional plan, you can get it for the best price with JustVPS. That means you can enjoy the benefits of a dedicated IP, NVMe storage, unlimited bandwidth, and full root access for as low as $1.84 per month! That’s an incredible 70% off the regular price, if you choose the 36-month payment plan. But even if you opt for the 1-month payment plan, you can still save 30% with the LONDON2023 promo code.

Our offers:

• Standard Plan: This plan offers 1 CPU core, 1024 MB RAM, and 20 GB NVMe disk space. The price starts from $1.84 per month / 36 months for $66.52.
    Order Standard VPS in LONDON

• Medium Plan: This plan offers 4 CPU cores, 4096 MB RAM, and 50 GB NVMe disk space. The price starts from $5.04 per month/ 36 months for $181.44.
    Order Medium VPS in LONDON

You can also choose from various operating systems, locations, and control panels for your VPS. JustVPS offers a 15-day money-back guarantee, free IPv4 address, unlimited traffic, and kind technical support for all its plans.

But hurry, this offer won’t last long. You need to act fast and secure your London VPS before the end of the month. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Join the thousands of satisfied customers who trust JustVPS for their VPS hosting needs. Visit https://justvps.pro today and claim your 70% discount with the code LONDON2023.

JustVPS - the best VPS hosting provider in London. Don’t settle for less, choose JustVPS!

Just click the button below to order your London VPS now:

Order VPS in LONDON with incredible discount

Comments

• 3 years commitment is too long for company trading for less then 3 years as per your domain.
    you should provide one year offer and option for 3 years as an upgrade to who like's your service.

• JustVPS_PROJustVPS_PRO Member, Patron Provider

@mad_4u said:
    3 years commitment is too long for company trading for less then 3 years as per your domain.
    you should provide one year offer and option for 3 years as an upgrade to who like's your service.

As I already mentioned in the Offer, PROMO is available for all periods, ranging from 30% for 1 month to 70% for 36 months.

• good luck

Thanked by 1JustVPS_PRO
  • Do you have test ip or looking glass?

• Are the dollar prices quoted before or after the discount?

• Wish a test Ip or looking glass。

• hell nah

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • @zGato said:
    hell nah

I got the similar warning with a different internet security software

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

-

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

I think it is a project of baxet.ru / justhost.ru

Thanked by 1malignify
  • tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

Stop no, now sure on 99.99% :D
    It is russian company from justhost

So you can use their looking glass.

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

Can test here
    https://justhost.ru/en/article/looking_glass

GTHost is used for London

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

To be correct,
    here is up to date looking glass (can't edit above)

https://justhost.ru/en/looking-glass

Thanked by 1malignify
  • malignifymalignify Member
    edited December 2023

@tsoft said:

I think so too.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3663880/#Comment_3663880

Thanked by 1tsoft
  • HQ in Kazan, Tatarstan.

All russian resell gthost. 4vps, this one, other projects

@dev_vps said:

@zGato said:
    hell nah

I got the similar warning with a different internet security software

Some sites unfairly label us as a scam, based on two criteria: the lack of reviews and ratings, and the use of cryptocurrency. This is not a true reflection of our site's quality and reliability. We are in the process of getting whitelisted by these services.

Our company is relatively new, having started in November 2022, but we have already established a loyal customer base.

@tsoft said:

Our company offers a unique VPS service that leverages the cloud infrastructure of the Baxet Group, a leading company in the industry. Unlike other providers that depend on Amazon Cloud or similar platforms, we have a special partnership with Baxet that allows us to customize our solutions and offer competitive prices. If you want to join our network of VPS resellers, you can contact Baxet directly and request access to their cloud platform.

• @JustVPS_PRO said:

@tsoft said:

Our company offers a unique VPS service that leverages the cloud infrastructure of the Baxet Group, a leading company in the industry. Unlike other providers that depend on Amazon Cloud or similar platforms, we have a special partnership with Baxet that allows us to customize our solutions and offer competitive prices. If you want to join our network of VPS resellers, you can contact Baxet directly and request access to their cloud platform.

HQ in Kazan, correct?

• btw reputation of your network is highly eroded by spam.
    I tried once, and it was hardly usable, everywhere got blocks.

@tsoft said:

@JustVPS_PRO said:

@tsoft said:

HQ in Kazan, correct?

What is mean HQ?

@tsoft said:
    btw reputation of your network is highly eroded by spam.
    I tried once, and it was hardly usable, everywhere got blocks.

We have automated systems to detect and prevent abuses and blockings based on traffic analysis. This ensures the security and stability of our networks at all times.

We also keep port 25 open for all our clients, unlike other providers who block it by default. Port 25 is essential for sending emails using SMTP, the standard protocol for email transmission on the web. We respect the needs of our legal clients who rely on port 25 for their email operations.

Thanked by 1tsoft
  • tsofttsoft Member
    edited December 2023

There is a price for such decision.

You cannot control spam. I see some IPs are spamming daily.

Whole netblocks are listed by Microsoft.

You cannot fulfill the need for 25 port open delivering a low reputation network.

@tsoft said:
    There is a price for such decision.

You cannot control spam. I see some IPs are spamming daily.

Whole netblocks are listed by Microsoft.

You cannot fulfill the need for 25 port open delivering a low reputation network.

We could do that, but we don't want to restrict our users from using any services legally. Instead, we use the data we receive to create a superior complaint processing system that can detect and block any unlawful activities. We are always working to enhance our system and achieve perfection.

• Thank you for posting, your spam IPs have been doubled.

@TrK said:
    Thank you for posting, your spam IPs have been doubled.

We dare you to send spam and see how fast we block your illegal activity. Our goal is not to block legal users, but to build an infrastructure that automatically and efficiently fights any illegal activity, whether it's spam, brute force, or anything else. Trust us, users who break the law will be blocked in no time.

• @JustVPS_PRO said:

@TrK said:

We dare you to send spam and see how fast we block your illegal activity. Our goal is not to block legal users, but to build an infrastructure that automatically and efficiently fights any illegal activity, whether it's spam, brute force, or anything else. Trust us, users who break the law will be blocked in no time.

I suggest you ask these four companies to unblock you first :D

• @JustVPS_PRO said:
    We dare you to send spam and see how fast we block your illegal activity.

Let's test.

This one is spamming for a week

why do not block it?

@TrK said:

@JustVPS_PRO said:

@TrK said:

I suggest you ask these four companies to unblock you first :D

Some sites unfairly label us as a scam, based on two criteria: the lack of reviews and ratings, and the use of cryptocurrency. This is not a true reflection of our site's quality and reliability. We are in the process of getting whitelisted by these services.

• I agree. These databases are false positives.

@tsoft said:

@JustVPS_PRO said:
    We dare you to send spam and see how fast we block your illegal activity.

Let's test.

This one is spamming for a week

why do not block it?

Are you certain it lasted a week? The service was created on Dec 10 and the NOMAIL flag was activated on Dec 11, preventing any SPAM.