Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


🚀🚀 C1V HOSTING - VPN FROM €6/YEAR & DOUBLE BW - €9/YEAR UNLIMITED BW - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🚀🚀 C1V HOSTING - VPN FROM €6/YEAR & DOUBLE BW - €9/YEAR UNLIMITED BW

13

Comments

  • @user123 said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @user123 said:
    Cart seems to charge VAT even when outside of EU.

    Yes, for private it's always applied.

    Why and what happens to the amount collected from non-EU customers? From https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm#outsidetheeusellservices-1:

    Selling services to customers outside the EU
    If you provide services to customers outside the EU, you usually do not charge VAT. However, if the service is used in another EU country, that country can decide to charge the VAT.

    Hello,
    this is what we have to do, confirmed by our 15 years company age. Regarding taxes and how and why they are collected I can’t directly answer you as I’m not an accountant. I’m managing this sales thread.

  • @c1vhosting said:

    @user123 said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @user123 said:
    Cart seems to charge VAT even when outside of EU.

    Yes, for private it's always applied.

    Why and what happens to the amount collected from non-EU customers? From https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm#outsidetheeusellservices-1:

    Selling services to customers outside the EU
    If you provide services to customers outside the EU, you usually do not charge VAT. However, if the service is used in another EU country, that country can decide to charge the VAT.

    Hello,
    this is what we have to do, confirmed by our 15 years company age. Regarding taxes and how and why they are collected I can’t directly answer you as I’m not an accountant. I’m managing this sales thread.

    I understand, but doing something for a long time doesn't mean that what is being done is correct. When providing services, the 'place of supply' for determining VAT is the customer's location. The general EU rules are that providing services to customers outside the Community is labelled export and exports are zero-rated (VAT exempt).

    While each member state may have their own additional rules, the Italian government's official guidance is consistent that export of services is VAT exempt. The following screenshot is from the Ministry of Economy and Finance's website. They are clear that VAT should not be charged in this situation:

    Source: https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/web/english/vat-exemptions

    I'll just say that it's always disappointing to see businesses charge customers VAT on VAT-exempt transaction and leave it at that.

  • I would not recommend getting a service from c1vhosting if your VPN/VPS is down on weekend as they claim and also on weekday such as today Monday no support available you will never get response nor they have proper support channel.

    their system is buggy, after using them for 1 month i would not advice no one to get a service from them.

    Thanked by 1shuier
  • @mad_4u said:
    I would not recommend getting a service from c1vhosting if your VPN/VPS is down on weekend as they claim and also on weekday such as today Monday no support available you will never get response nor they have proper support channel.

    their system is buggy, after using them for 1 month i would not advice no one to get a service from them.

    Hi, thank you for your feedback and I don't think it's normal but commenting on your experience under all our posts, even in threads that have nothing to do with it... it's really unprofessional and disrespectful.

    Thanks bye!

  • @c1vhosting, cheer up!

    Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said:

    @mad_4u said:
    I would not recommend getting a service from c1vhosting if your VPN/VPS is down on weekend as they claim and also on weekday such as today Monday no support available you will never get response nor they have proper support channel.

    their system is buggy, after using them for 1 month i would not advice no one to get a service from them.

    Hi, thank you for your feedback and I don't think it's normal but commenting on your experience under all our posts, even in threads that have nothing to do with it... it's really unprofessional and disrespectful.

    Thanks bye!

    As a public community user who tried one of your service i am obliged to advise others before they get in to similar situation as me.

    Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited December 2023

    @user123 said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @user123 said:
    Cart seems to charge VAT even when outside of EU.

    Yes, for private it's always applied.

    Why and what happens to the amount collected from non-EU customers? From https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm#outsidetheeusellservices-1:

    Selling services to customers outside the EU
    If you provide services to customers outside the EU, you usually do not charge VAT. However, if the service is used in another EU country, that country can decide to charge the VAT.

    We already beat the VAT horse to death in his first sales thread. TL;DR their system and accounting are not set up to properly handle non-EU customers.

    There may also be ID verification requirements to ensure that an EU customer isn't pretending to be a USA customer to avoid the VAT and the host probably doesn't want to deal with that even if it means losing some clients.

    The VAT collected from non-EU customers is likely either pocketed by the host (which is technically legal) or [foolishly] remitted to the Italian government, depending on how they do their accounting.

  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited December 2023

    @Ght said: Its so funny because 2tb traffic is used for 2-3 hours online ,

    Holly cow, what kind of activity that makes sing person consumes 2tb in 3 hours?
    BTW, I have a small video streaming website ~1000 visors/month, and it server roughly consume 2tb.

    Maybe if you're downloading/uploading a lot of Ai models training data you may consume that much, but very few ppl interesting dong that :neutral:

    Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @JustPfff said:

    @Ght said: Its so funny because 2tb traffic is used for 2-3 hours online ,

    Holly cow, what kind of activity that makes sing person consumes 2tb in 3 hours?
    BTW, I have a small video streaming website ~1000 visors/month, and it server roughly consume 2tb.

    Maybe if you're downloading/uploading a lot of Ai models training data you may consume that much, but very few ppl interesting dong that :neutral:

    It depends on the usage :)
    There’s a unlimited VPN for intensive usages 😎

  • How long does VPS open from payment to activation, my VPS has been waiting long time

  • C1V VPN IS THE BEST

    ID#1772

  • @jwmjazz said:
    How long does VPS open from payment to activation, my VPS has been waiting long time

    Hello,
    this is a VPN service with instant activation.

  • @jwmjazz said:

    C1V VPN IS THE BEST

    ID#1772

    BANDWIDTH TRIPLED!!!

  • Hi, How many devices can be used simultaneouly and which countries are offered in VPN suite?

  • @supersang said:
    Hi, How many devices can be used simultaneouly and which countries are offered in VPN suite?

    You should be reading all the complaints about this company before you join the crowd

    And don't forget to view trust pilot 1 * review for your knowledge.

    Thanked by 2supersang bleidd
  • @c1vhosting
    what do you think about this

  • @dev_vps said:
    @c1vhosting
    what do you think about this

    You are lucky. I have been trying for 3 days, but there's still no successful connection. There's no sign of a refund either. This darn awful service provider.

  • @supersang said: Hi, How many devices can be used simultaneouly and which countries are offered in VPN suite?

    >

    One device per technology type available.
    it is available in our DC in Pomezia (Italy)

  • @mad_4u said:

    @supersang said:
    Hi, How many devices can be used simultaneouly and which countries are offered in VPN suite?

    You should be reading all the complaints about this company before you join the crowd

    And don't forget to view trust pilot 1 * review for your knowledge.

    you're everywhere :)

  • @dev_vps said:
    @c1vhosting
    what do you think about this

    I think you need to ask us to check about networking via ticket ;)

  • Chinese buyers should not buy their servers, the network delay is 700+. Support ticket response is very slow, only respond to your support ticket once a day, they have time to chat and post new offers here, but no time to answer your support ticket

  • @tzy170150585 said:
    Chinese buyers should not buy their servers, the network delay is 700+. Support ticket response is very slow, only respond to your support ticket once a day, they have time to chat and post new offers here, but no time to answer your support ticket

    I agree. Our route is not optimized for China.
    By the way, we reply as soon as possible. Please note that we are handling a lot of requests here too, so it's harder to respond to everyone in a split second.
    We are doing our best.

  • @c1vhosting said:

    @tzy170150585 said:
    Chinese buyers should not buy their servers, the network delay is 700+. Support ticket response is very slow, only respond to your support ticket once a day, they have time to chat and post new offers here, but no time to answer your support ticket

    I agree. Our route is not optimized for China.
    By the way, we reply as soon as possible. Please note that we are handling a lot of requests here too, so it's harder to respond to everyone in a split second.
    We are doing our best.

    I would like a refund. Please process the refund to PayPal.

    Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • Anyone able to setup in Android mobile?

    If yes, how?

  • @hapkido said:
    Anyone able to setup in Android mobile?

    If yes, how?

    Android seems not allowing L2TP anymore.
    We're looking to get Wireguard or OpenVPN asap.

  • Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

    Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

    L2TP is older technology?

    When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

    How many users able to connect?

    Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @hapkido said:
    Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

    Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

    L2TP is older technology?

    When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

    It was planned in Q1 2024. I'll try to get it earlier

    How many users able to connect?

    One user per technology type (protocol) used ;)

    Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @c1vhosting said:

    @hapkido said:
    Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

    Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

    L2TP is older technology?

    When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

    It was planned in Q1 2024. I'll try to get it earlier

    How many users able to connect?

    One user per technology type (protocol) used ;)

    Please do more locations & enable port forwarding, you'll get many more customers, includes me. Hehe.

  • @kuticon said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @hapkido said:
    Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

    Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

    L2TP is older technology?

    When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

    It was planned in Q1 2024. I'll try to get it earlier

    How many users able to connect?

    One user per technology type (protocol) used ;)

    Please do more locations & enable port forwarding, you'll get many more customers, includes me. Hehe.

    port forwarding how?
    I mean, we are cgnatting the Clients now. How should we provide port forwarding if the address is dynamic?

    Regarding location, we're looking for it.

  • @c1vhosting said:

    @kuticon said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @hapkido said:
    Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

    Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

    L2TP is older technology?

    When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

    It was planned in Q1 2024. I'll try to get it earlier

    How many users able to connect?

    One user per technology type (protocol) used ;)

    Please do more locations & enable port forwarding, you'll get many more customers, includes me. Hehe.

    port forwarding how?
    I mean, we are cgnatting the Clients now. How should we provide port forwarding if the address is dynamic?

    Regarding location, we're looking for it.

    you'll need a custom VPN client for that. Lol. Maybe more location at first.

Sign In or Register to comment.