Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ C1V HOSTING - VPN FROM โ‚ฌ6/YEAR & DOUBLE BW - โ‚ฌ9/YEAR UNLIMITED BW - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ C1V HOSTING - VPN FROM โ‚ฌ6/YEAR & DOUBLE BW - โ‚ฌ9/YEAR UNLIMITED BW

124ยป

Comments

• @kuticon said:

@c1vhosting said:

@kuticon said:

@c1vhosting said:

@hapkido said:
    Oh no wonder..it does not work.....

Oh my..I don't use windows....only Android these days..

L2TP is older technology?

When can we have wireguard or openvpn? B)

It was planned in Q1 2024. I'll try to get it earlier

How many users able to connect?

One user per technology type (protocol) used ;)

Please do more locations & enable port forwarding, you'll get many more customers, includes me. Hehe.

port forwarding how?
    I mean, we are cgnatting the Clients now. How should we provide port forwarding if the address is dynamic?

Regarding location, we're looking for it.

you'll need a custom VPN client for that. Lol. Maybe more location at first.

Yeah hahahaa. We can provide it for a small fee, so we set addresses statically. But not automatically..

• @c1vhosting Luca, why you don't you setup IKEv2/IPSecPSK? IKEv2 should be able to setup faster.

And IKEv2 works on Android.

• @hapkido said:
    @c1vhosting Luca, why you don't you setup IKEv2/IPSecPSK? IKEv2 should be able to setup faster.

our system doesn't support it

• @c1vhosting Luca, why you don't you setup IKEv2/IPSecPSK? IKEv2 should be able to setup faster.

And IKEv2 works on Android.> @c1vhosting said:

@hapkido said:
    @c1vhosting Luca, why you don't you setup IKEv2/IPSecPSK? IKEv2 should be able to setup faster.

Oops...ok, let's wait then!

Do bring us good news when it's setup! B)

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @hapkido said:

@hapkido said:

He is providing ipsec but he doesn't know that ikev2 are ipsec with different security association.

I suggest he try installing strongswan for Ipsec and it's supported on almost all platforms.

• @mad_4u said:

@hapkido said:

@hapkido said:

He is providing ipsec but he doesn't know that ikev2 are ipsec with different security association.

I suggest he try installing strongswan for Ipsec and it's supported on almost all platforms.

@c1vhosting Luca, do you want to take a look at this suggestion?

And @mad_4u , I also dunno why his system cannot support IKEv2 if IPsec is able to..Luca, you have confirm this?

• @hapkido said:

@mad_4u said:

@hapkido said:

@hapkido said:

@c1vhosting Luca, do you want to take a look at this suggestion?

And @mad_4u , I also dunno why his system cannot support IKEv2 if IPsec is able to..Luca, you have confirm this?

Maybe he is using L2TP/IPsec (Openswan).

• Oh i have provided easy installation script for strongswan he can play with
    https://0a0.uk/ss

• @hapkido said:

@hapkido said:

I'll do it ;)

• @mad_4u said:
    Oh i have provided easy installation script for strongswan he can play with
    https://0a0.uk/ss

Wow nice iPhone App!

• hapkidohapkido Member
    edited December 2023

Just to check, anyone purchased this VPN able to get their VPN to work/connect?

I tried to use an old Android 10 phone using instructions from Both sites:
    https://support.vyprvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038557552-VyprVPN-L2TP-IPSec-Setup-for-Android-10-11

https://trust.zone/manual/how-to-create-vpn-connection-for-android-10-with-l2tp-ipsec

But it does not work! I used VPN from another provider using the same methods and it's able to connect.

• @hapkido said:

I tried to use an old Android 10 phone using instructions from here:
    https://support.vyprvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038557552-VyprVPN-L2TP-IPSec-Setup-for-Android-10-11

But it does not work! I used VPN from another provider using the same method and it's able to connect.

We're releasing Wireguard in some minutes.

• @c1vhosting said:

@hapkido said:

But it does not work! I used VPN from another provider using the same method and it's able to connect.

Oh wowwwwww...amazing Luca, I cannot wait! B)

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • C1V HOSTING IS THE BEST, GO TO https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=38

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @hapkido said:

@c1vhosting said:

@hapkido said:

Oh wowwwwww...amazing Luca, I cannot wait! B)

We made it!! Wireguard is operational.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • Congrats, Let me test it!!!

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting I can't load either IPv4 or IPv6 WG config on Android. Is anyone else having the same error?

Unable to import tunnel: Cannot parse IP address "" in Interface's Address: Empty Address

• @user123 said:
    @c1vhosting I can't load either IPv4 or IPv6 WG config on Android. Is anyone else having the same error?

Unable to import tunnel: Cannot parse IP address "" in Interface's Address: Empty Address

send me in dm the content of the config file it has generated.

• As now IPv6 connection seems to not be working (it connects but doesn't reach anything). I'll fix it in the following days.

• @c1vhosting said:

@user123 said:
    @c1vhosting I can't load either IPv4 or IPv6 WG config on Android. Is anyone else having the same error?

send me in dm the content of the config file it has generated.

Sent

• @user123 said:

Yes same error for IPv4.

I did not try IPv6.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • Your VPN appears to be disabled.
    This could happen if your VPN was running on an old server; we recently rewrote our VPN automation. If you think this is an error, contact us immediately.

Contact us: Contact Center. Specify service id 2284 over the request.

We pride ourselves on offering the best support in the industry, and we're always here to help.
    It's been showing like this for many days
    It was not processed when I sent it via email.

• @zhengwuji said:
    Your VPN appears to be disabled.
    This could happen if your VPN was running on an old server; we recently rewrote our VPN automation. If you think this is an error, contact us immediately.

Contact us: Contact Center. Specify service id 2284 over the request.

We pride ourselves on offering the best support in the industry, and we're always here to help.
    It's been showing like this for many days
    It was not processed when I sent it via email.

dm

• HAZI ON TOP!!

• @totally_not_banned said:
    HAZI ON TOP!!

lol

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned