Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM

Comments

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

What exactly are you trying to do right now? :)

Trying my best to change my laptop from core 2 duo to something better :blush:

Core Duo and Core 2 Duo reminds me a little sad story... During my studies I hardly saved up some money to buy a laptop, and it was Core Duo (32bit) and after I bought it, in 1 month Core 2 Duo laptops appeared, and they were cheaper! :)

In my times i had intel atom 32 bit :wink: later upgraded to core 2 duo which i am using till now (Dell Latitude E5500). What is your current?

My current is Asus N56VZ, its like 10years old, webcam has died, I replaced hdd with ssd, I added memory to total 16GB, but its giving up from time to time... I already had to replace the screen, but while it compiles, I have to keep it :) Of course, having a better machine would increase productivity, but money is expensive :)

Do you work? I mean job?

Yes I do. I've been in my current company for 12 years already. I am system architect, but do a lot of developmen myself.

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Core Duo and Core 2 Duo reminds me a little sad story... During my studies I hardly saved up some money to buy a laptop, and it was Core Duo (32bit) and after I bought it, in 1 month Core 2 Duo laptops appeared, and they were cheaper! :)

In my times i had intel atom 32 bit :wink: later upgraded to core 2 duo which i am using till now (Dell Latitude E5500). What is your current?

My current is Asus N56VZ, its like 10years old, webcam has died, I replaced hdd with ssd, I added memory to total 16GB, but its giving up from time to time... I already had to replace the screen, but while it compiles, I have to keep it :) Of course, having a better machine would increase productivity, but money is expensive :)

Mine does not have camera lol, battery dead because of its time is complete. Ddr2 4gb ram 80gb hdd.

Battery for my laptop has already been changed twice :) And currently it keeps charge for at least a minute, but not kore than 2 :D

• Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.

• But @MMzF I see, you decided to take away the dedi from me, just chatting here alone :D I don't know if the 1st place spammer will get the giveaway, but now you have taken the real place :)

• @MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Do you work? I mean job?

Yes I do. I've been in my current company for 12 years already. I am system architect, but do a lot of developmen myself.

Impressive, that's a decade wow.

• @MrEd said:
    But @MMzF I see, you decided to take away the dedi from me, just chatting here alone :D I don't know if the 1st place spammer will get the giveaway, but now you have taken the real place :)

I have to do something for upgrade, my current job is as a dish washer, if i save 100% for entire year then maybe I'll be able to get a second hand laptop..but 100% saving is a fantasy.. can't be real. Bills, rent, food and I'm empty. Good to know you are having a good job with 12 yrs of trust.

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Do you work? I mean job?

Impressive, that's a decade wow.

My overall experience started by being outsourced to bank. After developing there, I was sent to another bank. Then I joined a team with third bank project. After 5 years I changed my job (because I moved to another city). Since then I was working mainly with one enterprise company, but in between I had a possibility to work on a project with fourth bank in our country :D

• Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually.

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:
    But @MMzF I see, you decided to take away the dedi from me, just chatting here alone :D I don't know if the 1st place spammer will get the giveaway, but now you have taken the real place :)

I have to do something for upgrade, my current job is as a dish washer, if i save 100% for entire year then maybe I'll be able to get a second hand laptop..but 100% saving is a fantasy.. can't be real. Bills, rent, food and I'm empty. Good to know you are having a good job with 12 yrs of trust.

But dedi for 1 year is not getting you a new laptop :)

• Let's hope for the best. :smile:

• The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had.

• US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was born on and died on days when Halley’s Comet can be seen.

• Almonds are a member of the peach family.

Good luck with the sales.

• Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

• Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

• FiberState, Ryzen 5700G – Double RAM – Order#2239522624

• @MMzF said: I'll be able to get a second hand laptop

u can get old school chromebooks on ebay for like $20, probably even cheaper locally and they will run linux ok ish

• @MMzF said: Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

I do not eat 18 acres of pizza a day

• @BruhGamer12 said:

@MMzF said: Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

You eat more? :D

• @MrEd said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

You eat more? :D

• @BruhGamer12 said:

@MMzF said: I'll be able to get a second hand laptop

u can get old school chromebooks on ebay for like $20, probably even cheaper locally and they will run linux ok ish

As much i remember chromebooks are only for studie, like email or reading stuff and it is not powerful, also only runs chrome os.

• @BruhGamer12 said:

Not American its Americans. :smiley:

• Some people say that when the black bands on the Woolybear caterpillar are wide, a cold winter is coming.

• Jeremy O’Brien, physicist and professorial research fellow at the University of Bristol: “In less than 10 years quantum computers will begin to outperform everyday computers, leading to breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, the discovery of new pharmaceuticals and beyond. The very fast computing power given by quantum computers has the potential to disrupt traditional businesses and challenge our cyber security.”