Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM

Comments

• Cloud computing is a revolutionary technology transforming how we store, access, and process data. It simply refers to delivering computing resources, such as servers, storage, databases, software, and applications, over the Internet. Cloud computing uses a network of remote computer systems housed on the net to save and process data rather than relying on physical infrastructure

• Oh look it is a new new page welcome to page 24

• Cloud service companies use advanced security techniques, which include encryption, firewalls, and access restrictions, to secure your data from unauthorized access.

• The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.

• In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.

• A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

• In Italy, 17 is considered an unlucky number. In Japan, 4 is considered an unlucky number.

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• Computer scientists working on quantum computers believe that in the future it will be possible to harness these mechanisms and build computers which will be millions of times more efficient that anything available today.

• The possibility of quantum computing was first proposed by physicist Richard Feynman in 1982.

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• MMzFMMzF Member
    edited November 2023

In 1994, mathematician Peter Shaw demonstrated how quantum computing could be used to crack the common encryption standards available then – many of which are still in use today.

• DARPA brought online the world’s first operational quantum network in 2003, breaking new ground in the fields of quantum computing as well as secure communications.

• @fiberstate Salute to you for double drive thing, that's impressive!

• The world’s first dedicated quantum computing focused commercial business – 1Qbit – was established in Vancouver, British Columbia, in 2012.

• IBM launched Q, which offers 5 qubit quantum computing services via cloud in 2016. Last year it upgraded to 20 qubits of quantum processing power.

• When the computer asks "Are you a robot?", maybe, he just wants to find his family?

• Organisations which are publicly known to be making use of D-Wave’s quantum computing infrastructure include Google, NASA and Lockheed Martin.

• Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO: “The world is running out of computing capacity. Moore’s law is kinda running out of steam … [we need quantum computing to] create all of these rich experiences we talk about, all of this artificial intelligence.”

• Seth Lloyd, author of Programming the Universe: “A classical computation is like a solo voice – one line of pure tones succeeding each other. A quantum computation is like a symphony – many lines of tones interfering with each other.”

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

What exactly are you trying to do right now? :)

Trying my best to change my laptop from core 2 duo to something better :blush:

Core Duo and Core 2 Duo reminds me a little sad story... During my studies I hardly saved up some money to buy a laptop, and it was Core Duo (32bit) and after I bought it, in 1 month Core 2 Duo laptops appeared, and they were cheaper! :)

In my times i had intel atom 32 bit :wink: later upgraded to core 2 duo which i am using till now (Dell Latitude E5500). What is your current?

My current is Asus N56VZ, its like 10years old, webcam has died, I replaced hdd with ssd, I added memory to total 16GB, but its giving up from time to time... I already had to replace the screen, but while it compiles, I have to keep it :) Of course, having a better machine would increase productivity, but money is expensive :)

• @MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Core Duo and Core 2 Duo reminds me a little sad story... During my studies I hardly saved up some money to buy a laptop, and it was Core Duo (32bit) and after I bought it, in 1 month Core 2 Duo laptops appeared, and they were cheaper! :)

In my times i had intel atom 32 bit :wink: later upgraded to core 2 duo which i am using till now (Dell Latitude E5500). What is your current?

My current is Asus N56VZ, its like 10years old, webcam has died, I replaced hdd with ssd, I added memory to total 16GB, but its giving up from time to time... I already had to replace the screen, but while it compiles, I have to keep it :) Of course, having a better machine would increase productivity, but money is expensive :)

Do you work? I mean job?

• Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th, which occurs one to three times a year.

• Triskaidekaphobia means fear of the number 13.

• @MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Mine does not have camera lol, battery dead because of its time is complete. Ddr2 4gb ram 80gb hdd.

• Benjamin Franklin was the fifth in a series of the youngest son of the youngest son.

• The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle

• The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.

• Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.