Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM

Comments

• Would love to see a full yabs on the 7950. Its odd there is zero speed test files anywhere

• Quantum computers are faster than Supercomputers. Supercomputers use classical bits. Quantum computers use qubits or quantum bits.

• @treekush said:
    Would love to see a full yabs on the 7950. Its odd there is zero speed test files anywhere

@fiberstate was setting up looking glass already. It was told to be posted in this thread soon.

Thanked by 1treekush
  • treekushtreekush Member
    edited November 2023

Spoke to fibrestate staff. Great help!

Thanked by 2fiberstate MMzF
  • fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@MMzF said:
    Quantum computers are faster than Supercomputers. Supercomputers use classical bits. Quantum computers use qubits or quantum bits.

Its a lot like this giveaway. Is it 1, 0 or superposition?

• Got a lot of questions and support was kind and fast. Great Service and Support.

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• I had almost missed this thread but I am here now go go go

• This might be the best provider on let

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• For anyone who does not understand what quantum computers are , imagine you have a magic toy that can do super special tricks. Regular toys use normal bits, like tiny switches that can be either on or off, like a light switch. But your magic toy uses something called "quantum bits" or "qubits."

Now, here's where it gets really cool: normal bits can only be either on or off, like a light being either on or off. But qubits can be a little bit on and a little bit off at the same time! It's like having a super magical light that can be both on and off, and everything in between, all at once.

Because of this magical ability, your toy can solve some problems much faster than regular toys. It's like if you had a really tricky puzzle, and your magic toy could try lots of different solutions all at the same time, making it way faster and smarter than other toys.

But, remember, it's still a magic toy, and we're learning how to use its powers. Scientists are figuring out how to make these special toys even better so they can help us solve really, really hard problems that regular toys can't handle. That's quantum computing!

• MMzFMMzF Member
    edited November 2023

@fiberstate said:

@MMzF said:
    Quantum computers are faster than Supercomputers. Supercomputers use classical bits. Quantum computers use qubits or quantum bits.

Its a lot like this giveaway. Is it 1, 0 or superposition?

This thread is super!!

• Quantum computing aims to take advantage of unusual properties that matter exhibits once we begin to study it at a level of detail below atomic level – the sub-atomic, or quantum level.

• While conventional computer use binary “bits” (one and zero) as the process for calculation, a quantum computer uses quantum bits, knows as qubits – which can exist in both states simultaneously, as well as many other states in between.

• I saw few providers moving to selfie identification for registration, fiberstate is not one of them THATS A GREAT NEWS!!.

• In a chat community someone asked "how can i register an account on namecheap without an email account" That's a smart question..

• Every person, including identical twins, has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.

• @fiberstate i would say superposition!!

• Qubits exhibit properties of quantum entanglement – a phenomenon that means pairs, or groups, of particles, cannot be measured or described independently of each other – they are “entangled” and their state depends on that of other particles in the group.

• Next page we can reach 100 soon

• Just 77 more pages push through guys

• Every person, including identical twins, has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.

• Post dome Taylor Swift gifs to signal for flash sale

• 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.

• @codelock said:
    Post dome Taylor Swift gifs to signal for flash sale

This is a fiberstate thread not a taylor swift fan page. Lets keep this interesting and easier for the team to look at important comments

• @MMzF said:

@codelock said:
    Post dome Taylor Swift gifs to signal for flash sale

This is a fiberstate thread not a taylor swift fan page. Lets keep this interesting and easier for the team to look at important comments

But Taylor Swift 😭

• It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.

• A “2 by 4" is really 1 1/2 by 3 1/2.

• Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.