Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You've never seen one this big before - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You've never seen one this big before

Comments

• @Salomon123 said:

@matheny said:

Sniping much?

But technique was good. I didn't notice any splashback.

• @Astro said:
    @matheny you and I are in the club now.

I honestly feel like people are gonna get some nice deals that I have to let go now

haha a little worse deal than yours, but still a very great deal. If this is normal first come first serve deal then I don't think I would stand a chance tbh

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@matheny said:

@Astro said:

I honestly feel like people are gonna get some nice deals that I have to let go now

haha a little worse deal than yours, but still a very great deal. If this is normal first come first serve deal then I don't think I would stand a chance tbh

That was my thought. I surely don't have the ultra-fast deal sniping hands, but the methodical hunter? He needs a chance at some deals too.

Thanked by 2matheny ssssteveson
  • @crunchbits said:

@Salomon123 said:

@matheny said:

Sniping much?

All's fair :)

We'll have another few minute intermission to let everyone's spam detection timeout.

:D Haha just appreciating how @matheny got 2 deals this night with his sniping skills

• @matheny said:

@Astro said:

Still pretty good deal I'd say, enjoy!

Thanked by 1matheny
  • @Salomon123 said:

@crunchbits said:

@Salomon123 said:

@matheny said:

Sniping much?

All's fair :)

We'll have another few minute intermission to let everyone's spam detection timeout.

:D Haha just appreciating how @matheny got 2 deals this night with his sniping skills

:p my setup is perfect, 3 windows, one is https://clock.zone/, one to track price, and one to enter my bid

• @nvme said:

@matheny said:

@Astro said:

Still pretty good deal I'd say, enjoy!

Is that the girl who went on to win Miss Congeniality practicing for the dance portion of the pageant?

• @Salomon123 said:

If he fills his needs early I wonder if he'll take commissions as a sniper for hire?

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @crunchbits said:

@matheny said:

@Astro said:

That was my thought. I surely don't have the ultra-fast deal sniping hands, but the methodical hunter? He needs a chance at some deals too.

You know what I love about the sales this time? They were spread out well enough that people in all time zones got a shot. Especially your deals.

Apart from hostcram, who I've always felt has the most hype but zero inventory to back it up, flash deals were pretty great too.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

AUCTION 8 - YEARLY PRICING, YEARLY SERVER DEAL!

I ate his bandwidth with some fava beans and a nice i5.

47-DP-U25-R

• i5-10500T
    • 32GB ram
    • 1TB NVMe
    • Unmetered @ 1gbps
    • 1 IPv4 + Routed IPv6 /64

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANTE! 重要的!

THIS IS A YEARLY REOCURRING PRICE, NOT MONTHLY!
    NO STANDARD CONSOLE ACCESS AVAILABLE - Power on/off/reboot and PXE OS install from our panel only. (2) manual KVM(console) requests via support ticket per year included, additional are $10 per request. That's 2 mulligans per year, amigos.

BIDDING ENDS AT 2323 PST 11/25/2023 (3 MINUTES ONLY!)

OPENING OFFER: $1/YEAR

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • $7.77

• 47-DP-U25-R
    $7/year

• @crunchbits - can you also maybe put in some safeguards that these deals are not (immediately) transferable. This is to protect the genuine use-buyers vs who-knows-what-kind-of-scalpers there are out bidding the typical end users.

I hope it doesn't just become a game to get and promptly resell/release at a higher price somewhere else.

Thanked by 1Taku
  • $69.69

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @Tomato said:

:D

• $123.45

Thanked by 1crunchbits

• $70.70/year

• @nullnothere said:
    @crunchbits - can you also maybe put in some safeguards that these deals are not (immediately) transferable. This is to protect the genuine use-buyers vs who-knows-what-kind-of-scalpers there are out bidding the typical end users.

I hope it doesn't just become a game to get and promptly resell/release at a higher price somewhere else.

don't let scalpers ruin the fun :s

Thanked by 1crunchbits

Thanked by 1crunchbits

This discussion has been closed.