Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES!

Comments

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[5237812970]

• My Cool Story:Pulsed Media Seedboxes is fantastic. I have been using it for over half a year and it is the preferred choice for PT downloads.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@wangking said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[5237812970]

+1 month for you! :)

• @PulsedMedia said: BF2023 LET EXCLUSIVE 1337: 1TB RAID5 Storage, 10 000GiB Traffic, 1Gbps 13.37€ First Year!. Renews at 40.11€ annually. 50 Available.

I missed out, possibility of restock for Cyber Monday? Please Pulsed :)

@ps20090 said:

@PulsedMedia said: BF2023 LET EXCLUSIVE 1337: 1TB RAID5 Storage, 10 000GiB Traffic, 1Gbps 13.37€ First Year!. Renews at 40.11€ annually. 50 Available.

I missed out, possibility of restock for Cyber Monday? Please Pulsed :)

No restocks i think, sorry.

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[4972521443]
    Got 3ya M10GXL for 409.19€

@KiritoSama said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[4972521443]
    Got 3ya M10GXL for 409.19€

Oh Sweet! +2 months added :)

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1323194552]

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6903620416]
    Hey @PulsedMedia i bought a seedbox (SSD Seedboxes - M10G SSD 230G) from the BF thread, i just logged in and saw there is only 4400GB of traffic which is little low for me, can you double my traffic instead of +1 month free.

@nullnothere said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1323194552]

+1 Added.

@doobydoe said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6903620416]
    Hey @PulsedMedia i bought a seedbox (SSD Seedboxes - M10G SSD 230G) from the BF thread, i just logged in and saw there is only 4400GB of traffic which is little low for me, can you double my traffic instead of +1 month free.

+1Month added.

No. I think the potential to do 31TB a month is already way more than enough for this price class. Buy a bigger plan that actually suits your needs.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@nullnothere said:

+1 Added.

@doobydoe said:

+1Month added.

No. I think the potential to do 31TB a month is already way more than enough for this price class. Buy a bigger plan that actually suits your needs.

ohk, will there be any similar flash deals for cybermonday ?

@doobydoe said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@nullnothere said:

+1 Added.

@doobydoe said:

+1Month added.

ohk, will there be any similar flash deals for cybermonday ?

we have not ever told to single person upfront to give them an edge of any specials, and will not start doing so now.

Thanked by 1doobydoe
  • ### My Cool Story ### There won’t be any special story, we haven’t worked with this hoster yet, but I would like if the server won, then it would be useful to us, since we are working on a platform for streaming, then the server capacity would be useful to us.

Guys, we need more stories!

What's the story you have liked the best so far?

• doobydoedoobydoe Member
    edited November 2023

My Cool Story

My Cool Story

Okay, it's not a cool story but a little embarrassing one. When I was in 7th grade, I had an English teacher (in his mid-50s) who often used to eat the lunch of his students, especially mine, because my mum used to pack some chocolates with my lunch. My teacher daily used to eat that, and as a kid, I was not happy that someone else was eating up my chocolates. So, I decided to take revenge and planned to buy fake KitKat chocolate, which had only the shell of KitKat, but inside it contained a device that would give an electric shock when the chocolate was pulled.

The next day, I brought the chocolate with me, and in his class, he asked me what I brought today. I said, "I have KitKat for you, would you like some?" He smiled and said, "Of course." I took out the KitKat from my pocket and offered him the other end of it, which had a silver foil covering. As he pulled it from the shell, he got electrocuted and jumped 2ft above the ground, and the whole class started laughing. But after the electrocution, he got very angry at me, scolded me a lot for my behavior, and sent me to the principal. The principal called my parents.

My parents came to the school, scolded me again, and I was suspended for 7 days from my school. However, my classmates were happy that I taught him a lesson, and after that incident, he stopped eating students' lunch. I was treated as a hero among my friends for doing this. To this day, I remember this incident and laugh a lot about it.

**Please ignore any grammatical mistakes cuz English is not my primary language

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6935576175]

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[9198573330]
    I wonder why quota info is 296 MiB/1.78 TiB from beginning. It should be 0 MiB/ 2TB, right?

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6530995658]

• My Cool Story

This reminds me of an old story my grandfather sent me about the legendary Roscoe Turner. It has a bit of Americana, Aviation and Hollywood history all rolled in one. He's an ornery old fool but ever since I introduced him to PULSEDMEDIA's M-SERIES SEEDBOXES AND DEDIS for all his war movies and "Japanese cartoons" he seldom left his Quonset hut.

"I remember flying with Roscoe Turner in his big Sikorsky twin-engined job from Burbank to Las Vegas, when Turner grinned lasciviously and pulled out a wild contraption he said he’d won in a poker game from Gummo Marx. It was a Shlafrock instant camera — the first of its kind that included a sort of miniaturized darkroom. Turner explained that he could produce a photograph all by himself in less than 10 minutes. Goddamn amazing.

So Turner pulls up his flying tunic and snaps what must have been one of the world’s first unsolicited dick pics, which he tied to a bundle of roses and dropped right over Clara Bow’s house. I’ll never forget the look on Roscoe’s face. He’d been born shit-poor in Mississippi and here he was, dropping a dick pic out of a gigantic airplane he didn’t owe a dime on for Clara Bow to find and in that moment the son of Mississippi dirt farmers was richer by far than any sultan ever born.

By 1929 just about every starlet in Hollywood had a photographic print of Roscoe’s cock they’d found in their yards or fished out of their swimming pools or pulled off their roofs, and each of them was delighted by it. Hughes, being the goddamn popinjay that he was, dropped a dime to his tame canaries at the CAA after Roscoe bombed a full goddamn penis photoessay on Jean Harlow’s place.

Everybody knew Howard was just mad he didn’t think of it first, “big brain” that he was, and the CAA men told Hughes to go climb up his thumb. If an airman wants to take pictures of his pizzle in the cockpit and drop them over a dame’s home that’s his right as a flying man and the CAA wasn’t about to spoil the fun. Not long after, Hughes cracked up Roscoe’s Sikorsky, which he’d rented for that goddamn “Hells Angels” picture. Wouldn’t even apologize. What an asshole.

Anyway, I sure wish Roscoe could have lived to see PULSEDMEDIA's M-SERIES SEEDBOXES AND AMAZING DEDIS. And no, the FAA — or whatever they’re calling themselves now — still don’t have any business schoolmarming over airmen’s dick pics.

Back then we could beat our kids, like I should beat your father for raising such a pussy ass bitch.

You tell that goddamned mailman to stop SPAMMING ME WITH CPANEL OFFERS, and pick me up a carton of MARLBORO REDS, NO FILTER!"

Oh gramps, thanks for the memories!

• edited November 2023

My Cool Story

In the vibrant atmosphere of the 12th Pulsedmedia celebration on February 2022, something extraordinary unfolded. Amidst the plethora of affordable seedboxes, an ephemeral window opened, granting enthusiasts the chance to acquire these coveted tools for free. Luckily, I was among the fortunate few who had been part of the festivities since the very beginning, reaping the rewards of my early involvement.

As the celebration progressed, the thrill continued with raffles, albeit at a nominal fee of $2. Despite the modest cost, the stakes were high, and the prizes were enticing. I seized the opportunity and secured not only a short-term win but also a year-long indulgence in the world of seedboxes for a mere $10. The seedbox proved to be a stalwart companion, unfailingly reliable whenever the need arose.

Now, with a taste of the exceptional offerings from Pulsedmedia, my anticipation is set on acquiring one of the coveted MDs. Having followed their development since the beta stage, these MDs hold the promise of being a noteworthy alternative to the esteemed Hetzner. The prospect of exploring their capabilities has fueled my excitement, and I eagerly await the chance to experience firsthand what makes them stand out in the ever-evolving landscape of seedboxes.

Thanked by 1ehab

@homeos said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6935576175]

+1 Month

@pluto said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[9198573330]
    I wonder why quota info is 296 MiB/1.78 TiB from beginning. It should be 0 MiB/ 2TB, right?

@boxing said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6530995658]

+1month added

There's been a lot of refund abuse going on, those who just buy bunch of services, then ask refund or make chargeback for many/all of them shortly after, without any reason. Some are clearly deal hunting, or trying to flip the specials, or just causing general mischief.

We might have to implement policy changes for refunds at this point, each refund costs us time and money directly, and indirectly by "reservation" of specials offered, taking up the slots legit users could have taken. Not sure yet the policy we will enact, but this is clear cut abuse, there is simply no way around that in any manner.

We don't want to be too harsh on regular people, yet we cannot allow this behavior to continue. Last ~20minutes alone was 779.15€ worth of refunds. Yes, 779.15€ -- in 20 minutes!. I know there's still some to handle; they just made disputes/chargebacks, no ticket or anything, takes a bit of time to find and there might be open requests via tickets still. Refund requests typically are very rare and few, but are expected to be more numerous during these events.

Once again, the very few are ruining things for everyone. But oh well, such is life :(

Every provider here has to deal with same shenanigans, i know the making of unpaid orders, aka "reserving", specials has been very routine for many years for all providers tho.

So that group is not anymore content with just making unpaid orders (which there was plenty of again!), but actually making look like legit purchases and then abusing the moneyback guarantee // paypal protections.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[5012230586]

• @indigo6alpha said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[5012230586]

@PulsedMedia, any chance of getting a month added?

• Hey my order Number: 4139047961, 5 days ago but not yet deployed, I understand this may be a busy period but can give estimate when it will be active? Thanks

• hn_gxhn_gx Member
    edited November 2023

Great offers

@indigo6alpha said:

@indigo6alpha said:

@indigo6alpha said:

@PulsedMedia, any chance of getting a month added?

Patience! These pesky human bots cannot be present constantly.

That being said, the free month was only for LET exclusives, not general specials.

@tungbon said:
    Hey my order Number: 4139047961, 5 days ago but not yet deployed, I understand this may be a busy period but can give estimate when it will be active? Thanks

Open a ticket. To best of my knowledge everything is provisioned. Seedboxes are automated.

But if you got a dedi, then yes, it's possible we've missed due to the huge influx of orders. Then open a ticket. We have not purged the full orders list yet manually and have not double checked every and each order quite yet, takes time and effort.

Thanked by 1tungbon

Cool Story Competition

From the whimsical to the wistful, our Black Friday story competition turned out to be a kaleidoscope of creativity, tech love, and a dash of the unexpected (looking at you, @doobydoe , with your electrifying chocolate saga). 🍫⚡

We journeyed through digital landscapes with superheroes (shoutout to @Commercial 's tech wizardry), laughed at the all-too-relatable internet struggles (cheers, @Default ), and even took a detour into fictive history and aviation (@Boxing, that was one wild flight of fancy!). 🛩️📸

@Elixir kept it Zen with a minimalist masterpiece, while itoshikimonset wove a tale of Pulsed Media festivities that had us all longing for an invite. 🎉

And let's not forget our forward-thinkers like @ourvds , plotting to stream their way into the future with our MD series. 🚀

In the end, whether it was a saga of seedbox triumph or a nostalgic trip down memory lane, each story reminded us why we're all here: a shared passion for technology, a good yarn, and maybe, just maybe, a bit of that Black Friday magic. 🌟

Scoring & Ratings Data

We scored based on 10 different criteria, 3 of which are more of "meta" ie. LET forum engagement related.

1) @yoursunny 's story scores 555/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3780262/#Comment_3780262
    2) @commercial 's story scores 745/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3780755/#Comment_3780755
    3) @elixir 's story scores 375/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3781228/#Comment_3781228
    4) @default 's story scores 845/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3781505/#Comment_3781505
    5) @Fazzil 's story scores 645/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3788014/#Comment_3788014
    6) @wangking 's story scores 435/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3792960/#Comment_3792960
    7) @ourvds 's story scores 280/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3799536/#Comment_3799536
    8) @doobydoe 's story scores 240/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3800855/#Comment_3800855
    9) @boxing 's story scores 460/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3801964/#Comment_3801964
    10) @itoshikimonset 's story scores 810/1000 - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3802483/#Comment_3802483

The Winners Are

It was tough competition between @default and @itoshikimonset

Number 1 Place @Default ! Congratulations!
    Number 2 Place @itoshikimonset Congratulations!
    Runner Ups 10% Discount on any MD series dedicated server.

Open sales ticket and DM me here the ticket # for your Prize!

Disqualifications :(
    @Elixir, @wangking -- Not meeting the bare minimum requirement of 15 words without fluff.

Thanked by 2commercial doobydoe
  • @PulsedMedia - what's with the inability to start torrents from my private tracker? Regular trackers work fine. But with this tracker, it just shows "pausing" in ruTorrent". I don't want to submit a ticket because they'll just tell me that the fact that public torrents work is sufficient. But the only reason I got this in the first place was to build some ratio.

Also, when I download files to my computer from my server, I only get 500KB/sec.

Please advise.

• Thanks for this funny party @PulsedMedia
    Congratulation to @default and @itoshikimonset