Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES!

Comments

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #182488

i thought the offer slipped but catched it in last second

• tomorrow i have end semester exams and here i am waiting for some good deals from PM, donnu what im gonna write tomorrow(im screwed)

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@tungbon said:
    Great seedboxes!
    any deals on MD DEDICATED SERVER at all?

Those are in Crazy crazy demand, so slim chances. We cannot keep up the manufacturing pace with these. We planned to install ~100 nodes by BF, but only got 16 online just yesterday, still in QC process :/

Thanked by 1tungbon

@R4ain said:

@PulsedMedia said: Please ping after payment has cleared and service has been setup

maybe now ? :#

yes now! Somewhere from the magic crystal forest a amazing +1month appeared in your dedi

Thanked by 1R4ain

@Tapilu said:

@PulsedMedia said: which one? Try to add the ticket if it says nothing qualifies then either you have wrong service or the coupon has been fully used.

The same problem with me on coupon 202311LETF32BF-STOR10G4TBRECUR

You get these when the promo is sold out. They are limited, so act super fast when new ones come, very few have high enough caps not to sell out immediately.

@lol_fire said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #182488

i thought the offer slipped but catched it in last second

aren't you lucky then? :D buuut ... that's not order number. please post that

• @PulsedMedia said:

+2 months added and randomly a magical extra week just appeared there ;)

Awesome, thank you!

• @PulsedMedia said: aren't you lucky then? :D buuut ... that's not order number. please post that

seesh my bad was excited maybe this is what u need 3626520292

• @Dojob said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6854694492]

Seemed to have missed mine. @PulsedMedia
    CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6854694492]

@lol_fire said:

@PulsedMedia said: aren't you lucky then? :D buuut ... that's not order number. please post that

seesh my bad was excited maybe this is what u need 3626520292

awesome! +1 Done :D

Thanked by 1lol_fire
  • Any deals on storage boxes to be attached to dedis? I've got a a dedi but I've had too many beers to figure out if I can get something nice to attach over the private network

• I'm in the market for some additional storage for my MD - any deals for the storage-specific boxes kicking around? No need for torrents/ram/etc on my end :)

Also, where might I find a link for the Discord? Cheers!

@Dojob said:

@Dojob said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6854694492]

Seemed to have missed mine. @PulsedMedia
    CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6854694492]

Well You Got A Sweet Sweet +1 Month now ;)

Thanked by 1Dojob

@bgerard said:
    Any deals on storage boxes to be attached to dedis? I've got a a dedi but I've had too many beers to figure out if I can get something nice to attach over the private network

Any of our storage boxes you can mount on the dedis; https://pulsedmedia.com/storage-boxes.php

Or were you asking for something else?

Thanked by 1bgerard

@ncik said:
    I'm in the market for some additional storage for my MD - any deals for the storage-specific boxes kicking around? No need for torrents/ram/etc on my end :)

Also, where might I find a link for the Discord? Cheers!

Discord link https://discord.gg/EASzJUWd

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #3788374460

Got it from the mega thread. Does it count for the free month?

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #9266292924

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE # 5364454088

• @PulsedMedia said:

Claimed a Black Friday LET Exclusive Special? Comment here with *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[ORDER NUMBER]
    and we mean order number from the order confirmation email you received, not invoice #.

@mockingbird said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5003107932

My good man, you missed mine :-)

@scorcher9 said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #3788374460

Got it from the mega thread. Does it count for the free month?

Oh yes! Oh Yes it did :) LET exclusives all of them, even on megathread

Thanked by 1scorcher9

@taizi said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #9266292924

Unpaid order from many many hours ago cancelled. Don't reserve and expect a bonus like this to get you free month. Also no reservations.

edited November 2023

@quantumflux said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE # 5364454088

+1 cool! ;)

@mockingbird said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Claimed a Black Friday LET Exclusive Special? Comment here with *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[ORDER NUMBER]
    and we mean order number from the order confirmation email you received, not invoice #.

@mockingbird said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5003107932

My good man, you missed mine :-)

Cool +1 month appeared like crackling electricity!

Yea busy with so many messages so we might miss stuff

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #7332408020

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • My Cool Story

In the vast digital landscape, I found my haven with Pulsed Media's MD series dedi. Picture this: a weekend quest for the perfect server to fuel my data-driven dreams.

Upon unboxing the MD series, it felt like unwrapping a treasure chest of possibilities. The speed was so blistering, my files practically teleported from one corner of the internet to my dedicated server. It was like having a personal Starship Enterprise for my data.

But what truly enchanted me was the cloak of privacy that Pulsed Media draped over my digital endeavors. In the era of data surveillance, my MD series dedi became my trusty invisibility cloak, shielding me from prying eyes and digital snoopers.

One memorable day, I decided to push the limits. I threw every data-heavy task at my MD series dedi, from massive downloads to intricate calculations. It laughed in the face of data congestion, handling each task with the finesse of a tech wizard. It was like having a personal digital genie granting my every wish, minus the three-wish limit.

And let's talk about support—Pulsed Media's support team was the Gandalf to my Frodo in this digital Middle-earth. Patient, wise, and always ready with a solution to my technical riddles.

In the end, my MD series dedi wasn't just a server; it was my sidekick in the digital Wild West, helping me wrangle data and maintain my online sanctuary. Thanks to Pulsed Media, I discovered a digital utopia where speed, privacy, and support converged into an epic tale of hosting triumph.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@commercial said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #7332408020

sweet +1

Thanked by 1commercial

SWEET RAID5 SEEDBOX 20% RECURRING DISCOUNT!

Yeah amazing, A RECURRING FRIGGIN' DISCOUNT! -- and not just a toy discount; a whopping 20% :O

Use coupon: 202311-LETBF23-M1000-SWIFT20-B14TNLZ71W
    All the offers at https://pulsedmedia.com/m1000-seedbox.php

Range is 2-6TB and Unlimited* Traffic! :O :O RAID5 Redundant Storage Too! These punch above their weight class in account of being one of our oldest series and established servers.

• Awesome!
    Is there root access to those boxes? I mean installing arbitrary apps.

@harrison said:
    Awesome!
    Is there root access to those boxes? I mean installing arbitrary apps.

Seedboxes no, but there's docker rootless so the point is moot. Just install a container

• mathenymatheny Member
    edited November 2023

@matheny said: *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5545822067
    Paid 288.84€

@PulsedMedia I think you missed mine :disappointed:

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2023

@PulsedMedia said: BF2023 LET EXCLUSIVE 1337: 1TB RAID5 Storage, 10 000GiB Traffic, 1Gbps 13.37€ First Year!. Renews at 40.11€ annually. 50 Available.

This one still works.
    However I have no idea what this is. Seedbox, Storagebox, Docker something? Description please :D

@PulsedMedia said: M10G XL: 12TB RAID5 Storage, 10Gbps Network, 80 000GiB Traffic, 16GB Ram Seedbox 13.37€/Month -- Combine with Long Term Discounts! Only 20 Available

This one works too.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia