Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media BLACK FRIDAY 2023 and CYBER WEEK! 13.37€/YR LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS INSIDE! PRIZES!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Pulsed Media 2023 Black Friday + Cyberweek Specials

Wow! Another Year! With all those energy crisis shenanigans, huge fluctuations in energy prices (today -0.50€/kWh, but in general now around 0.30€/kWh!) it's been a wild year. Our MD Series Dedis has been immense and in more demand than we can currently produce.

Time to celebrate! Let's have some fun! ;)

Check out our insane deals at: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

But let's do some LET EXCLUSIVE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thank You Everyone, this community has been awesome ^_^

Remember that prices update on checkout page.

THE 13.37€ LET MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE SEEDBOXES!

Sorry not recurring :( So lock the price as long as you can. The damned energy crisis means we need some flexibility (last month electrity price rose by ~+50%! :O :O )

SUPER SPECIAL WIN A MD DEDICATED SERVER AT SUPER PRICE OF 13.37€ PER MONTH!

Share a story about your experience with Pulsed Media services, or how you'd use a MD series dedi. Can be funny, memorable, how it solved your needs etc. Anything cool. Make it a minimum of 15 words.
Start the comment with ### My Cool Story and have only the story there.

We'll try to give an extra point for every additional word, as long as it's not word salad or fluff.
We'll choose a winner over this weekend. It's pretty much subjective how we will choose a winner!

1st Place Prize: 3 Months of i5-6500t/16GB RAM/500GB NVMe 1Gbps Unmetered Dedi for free, and renews at 13.37€ per month for however long you want to keep it!
2nd Place Prize: Same server for 13.37€/Month recurring, but no free months.

Runner Ups: Didn't win? Get a 10% Recurring Discount on any MD series node. Just ask by opening a sales ticket with a permalink to your story, or comment here after winners are announced!

ADDITIONAL FREE SERVICE MONTHS ARE HEEEERE! LET EXCLUSIVE EXTRA MONTHS!

Claimed a Black Friday LET Exclusive Special? Comment here with *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[ORDER NUMBER]
and we mean order number from the order confirmation email you received, not invoice #.

This is valid for all LET Only / LET Exclusive Promos, but not prizes. Get +1 month for any service and if you paid more than 200€ add the price on the comment and Get +2 months! :O But do remember to add the paid price.

This is valid for any LET Exclusive Special order made since 23/11/2023 12:00 Helsinki Time, and for any service. If you got something from us after that, until Cyber Week ends 2/12 -- or sooner, just post here for your bonus! We might change the terms at any time below in a comment for any reason what-so-ever. So please take advantage of this as long as you can. Amount of free months is limited to yet-unknown number. If too many requests happen we'll have to

Did You Think That Was All For Real? More Surprises Coming!

Stay tuned here, on our Discord, and other channels for flash deals and new MD series dedis (just set up and in final QC!).

Our promos will last well into next week! ;)

Party On And Find The Best Deals of BF2023!

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)

Remember: Prices update on checkout page. More specials at https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

_Disclaimer:_We strive for accuracy, but occasionally mistakes slip through. If you spot any typos or inaccuracies, please let us know. We'll make corrections and provide updates in the comments below.

Comments

• Hot offer🔥
    And hot ai girls😂

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Spicy seedbox deals!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1564478777]

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2023

M1000 S for 13.37euro already sold out? damn

Edit: Ok its 13.37euro after adding to cart

• mikanmikan Member
    edited November 2023

*** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3572167919]

That was one epic deal. Finally feel like it's black friday! :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Sweet deal, i have MD server in PulsedMedia, good performance and speed!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Tapilu said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1564478777]

Cool +1 added! :)

@mikan said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3572167919]

That was one epic deal. Finally feel like it's black friday! :)

+1 Added :P

Thanks ^_^

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #3891863331

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3701429310]

This is real Black Friday!!

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #2554917532

Awesome deal - 2 years paid upfront on the 12TB for EUR288.84, please can you add the 2 months free. Have been using your service for a while on a previous deal but this one is even better.

Apologies I had also tried to initially do an order for 3 years but couldn't pay that much upfront so it has left an unpaid invoice for order 2779102110 so please cancel that one.

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5545822067
    Paid 288.84€

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[9726826909]

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5678043905

@TheXtremeS said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #3891863331

trying to keep up here

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[6854694492]

@gemini90 said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3701429310]

This is real Black Friday!!

KaChing! +1mo

@satsumace said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #2554917532

Awesome deal - 2 years paid upfront on the 12TB for EUR288.84, please can you add the 2 months free. Have been using your service for a while on a previous deal but this one is even better.

Apologies I had also tried to initially do an order for 3 years but couldn't pay that much upfront so it has left an unpaid invoice for order 2779102110 so please cancel that one.

+2 months added and randomly a magical extra week just appeared there ;)

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3920692923]

2nd Order!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • M1000 & BF2023 Sold out cause its quoting me 79 something at checkout??

• @lol_fire said:
    M1000 & BF2023 Sold out cause its quoting me 79 something at checkout??

must be, sad to have missed it

@TheXtremeS said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[3920692923]

2nd Order!

Done Deal!

I try to reply to everyone when adding the extra time, in order of comments. If you notice i missed yours and proceeded to next one, just make a new comment // remind on the thread. So much to keep track of right now.

@lol_fire said:
    M1000 & BF2023 Sold out cause its quoting me 79 something at checkout??

which one? Try to add the ticket if it says nothing qualifies then either you have wrong service or the coupon has been fully used.

• Trivial question maybe, but where is the registration link to your website?

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1543613902]

well well now this is black friday

• *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #5003107932

@harrison said:
    Trivial question maybe, but where is the registration link to your website?

nowhere thanks to spammers. You have to order to register.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

My Cool Story

I like to watch TV shows but I do not have a television set nor do I want to wait for when the TV show airs.
    To watch TV shows without sitting in front of a television set when the TV show airs, I downloaded the CBS app and watched shows like The Amazing Race, Scorpion, and FBI Most Wanted.
    The CBS app has many many advertisements, so that I have to pause many many minutes in each episode.

Recently I discovered that PulsedMedia MD series allows downloading TV shows from pubic trackers.
    I signed up for an account, pasted a magnet link from EZTV, and found my favorite show ready to watch within a minute.
    What's better is that there's no advertisement in the TV shows, so that I can watch continuously without waiting for the advertisements to play.
    PulsedMedia MD is much cheaper than a Paramount+ membership for CBS shows, and it can be used to watch TV shows from other channels as well as other countries.

Since I bought PulsedMedia MD series, I am spending more and more time watching TV.
    All the girls left me, because I neglected them and instead sat on the couch with a tablet in my hand copying magnet links from EZTV to PulsedMedia MD series.
    Consequencely, I cannot get laid and I don't have kids.
    I used to cook lunch when the CBS advertisements are playing, but now I have to make do with just black coffee, because ad-free TV shows just keep coming from my PulsedMedia MD series.
    I haven't eaten for 3 months and my weight has reduced from 171lb to 69lb.
    At this rate, I will vanish into thin air in the next 3 weeks.
    Who shall I pick to inherit my PulsedMedia MD series and the stash of worldwide ad-free TV shows stored on it?

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

@R4ain said:
    *** CHA CHA CHA! I GOT ONE #[1543613902]

well well now this is black friday

Please ping after payment has cleared and service has been setup :)

• Great seedboxes!
    any deals on MD DEDICATED SERVER at all?

• @PulsedMedia said: Please ping after payment has cleared and service has been setup

maybe now ? :#

• @PulsedMedia said: which one? Try to add the ticket if it says nothing qualifies then either you have wrong service or the coupon has been fully used.

The same problem with me on coupon 202311LETF32BF-STOR10G4TBRECUR