Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS BLACKFRIDAY ★ EmailSync + EmailBackup + 4 BONUSES ★ $5/yr LIMITED TIME! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS BLACKFRIDAY ★ EmailSync + EmailBackup + 4 BONUSES ★ $5/yr LIMITED TIME!

2»

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:
    I hope that ioned parts are only core code and not templates. Which country you live in? India, Pakistan?

There's a style.css file for most of the apps you can adjust - my issue is when I get around to building an autoupdater since this may overwrite this file so I suggest backing this up for the future until I spend more time on templates (which hasn't been the major priority - getting the software to work has been the first priority).

Well, now you have clients. And those clients will want to customize appearance of you software. Hope to see smarty template engine introduced, translations and modules system for payment gateways. Just a thought.

Can you kindly contact me via support so I can refund you? I need to confirm who you are.

What?

Please send me a message via our support system (https://rcloudsystems.com/live/support) - this will allow me to track back your order so that you can get your full refund.

Why should I request refund? Is this due to my suggestions for improvements? 0_0

The software does not meet your expectations and to avoid conflict of differing views, I'd like to kindly refund you for the purchase. Please communicate with me via support system as I have kindly asked you to? Thank you!

• @risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:
    I hope that ioned parts are only core code and not templates. Which country you live in? India, Pakistan?

There's a style.css file for most of the apps you can adjust - my issue is when I get around to building an autoupdater since this may overwrite this file so I suggest backing this up for the future until I spend more time on templates (which hasn't been the major priority - getting the software to work has been the first priority).

Well, now you have clients. And those clients will want to customize appearance of you software. Hope to see smarty template engine introduced, translations and modules system for payment gateways. Just a thought.

Can you kindly contact me via support so I can refund you? I need to confirm who you are.

What?

Please send me a message via our support system (https://rcloudsystems.com/live/support) - this will allow me to track back your order so that you can get your full refund.

Why should I request refund? Is this due to my suggestions for improvements? 0_0

The software does not meet your expectations and to avoid conflict of differing views, I'd like to kindly refund you for the purchase. Please communicate with me via support system as I have kindly asked you to? Thank you!

Done.

Observation: such unstable point of view is dangerous in business, especially for clients, as they seek reliability. Try to separate your-self from communicating with the clients directly, hire some representative, if there is any mental problems.

Just a friendly note. Good luck.

edited November 2023

@LTniger said

I don't feel this after banter is entirely necessary. We would likely not meet your expectations, you would continue to post here instead of support, then eventually end up in conflict. We work hard and we sell our software at a price that is more than fair in this case. I will continue to build and further develop the software at a pace which is practical. You have been fully refunded and I don't think it's necessary to make assumptions about mental issues. Have a nice day!

• @jar had mentioned you in his thread - looks pretty awesome! Went ahead and picked up a package. No issues with ordering or redeeming the freebies.

Looking forward to giving everything a run! Thanks @risharde !

Thanked by 1risharde

@Don_Keedic said:
    @jar had mentioned you in his thread - looks pretty awesome! Went ahead and picked up a package. No issues with ordering or redeeming the freebies.

Looking forward to giving everything a run! Thanks @risharde !

Thank you kindly for joining the family and thanks for the notification, I'm currently going through the thread to try to answer everyone's question! If you have the time to provide feedback on using EmailBackup and EmailSync, I'd love to hear if it works at it should in your specific case or any issues! Thanks again! <3

• I know I can download my email using Thunderbird and save the mailbox somewhere if I need it. The only downside is that the mailbox keeps growing until I decide the cut date and start a new mailbox with important emails in it.

But since @jar recommended and it looks interesting, I get one for me. I have not tried it yet, since I cannot find the download link, but I already sent a support ticket to get the link.

But this one looks more interesting since I can put some emails in the server and other features like sync/move the mail address, but my questions are:

1. Is it possible to choose what email should still need in the box? if it is not yet, I hope in the future you will have this feature. For now maybe I will just forward it to other email address, and send it back to the clean mailbox.
    2. Is it possible to run it as Docker like the sync demo? So I don't need to put it online/only accessible from my LAN and to ensure all needs to run are satisfied.

I think I will use the backup more than the sync.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

@dokter Apologies for the late response on the forum but yes indeed I answered the downloads question and if I saw the correct ticket you got through with finding the downloads so that sounds awesome!

To answer the questions you asked,

1. At the moment you can't select which emails are still needed in the inbox (assuming I interpreted your question correctly - I have a feeling I didn't). If you mean that if you perform a migration if the emails in the old email account which may get new messages will be sent to the new email account - emailsync can do this by syncing from where it left off. The downside is that it only remembers a single email box configured via the web ui. I am spending time thinking on IF/HOW to maybe make emailsync to allow a multiple account syncing mechanism but this will take a while and likely not the highest priority not because it isn't important but because I do have a few more critical core things I do want to ensure is happening with EmailSync.

2. I'm guessing you're talking about EmailBackup since you mention the sync demo? The answer is that both EmailSync and EmailBackup have their own docker versions which you can run locally within a LAN (you will of course need internet access to perform syncs or backups from external mail servers + perform license activations periodically).

I'm glad you mentioned you will use EmailBackup more than sync because at first when I built the software the problem was to solve copying emails from one account to another as a backup - and this was where EmailSync was born. However I then realized that what would also be nice is to have a local backup of ones email thereby giving the user some freedom to carry emails even in offline circumstances but the primary reason was that users would have the freedom to keep copies of quite frankly one of the most important resource in their lives which is email (which many take for granted).

Out of this, you will see that EmailBackup has somewhat more mechanisms in place to manage email / backups. I do have one or two additional big coding features I want to add but I don't want to jinx it by saying until I'm near to where it should be.

Sorry for the long and somewhat mysterious parts of this email, rest assured, when progress is made - it'll be posted or emailed to you our valued customer or may I dare say - the family!

Thanks for the questions, feel free to ticket in if you have any further questions.

Thanked by 1dokter
  • dokterdokter Member
    edited November 2023

No problem, it was the weekend, anyway ^_^

I got my link. Thank you for your fast response to the ticket. Maybe I will try it on the weekend.

That's good news that you will further the development. I rarely use the sync since it is not every day you need to move an email to another. But for backup, it is crucial to do that.

Both my questions regarding backup. Sometimes some emails are still needed in the box. I am only getting a gist from the demo video that all the emails will get deleted after the backup process. That is why I was asked about the future development for the backup on question number 1.

Regarding question number 2, the server will connected to the internet, but it will not be publicly accessible. It can only be accessed via my local networks, hence I used the terms "online or only accessible from my LAN". So it seems I can run it locally/LAN instead of using VPS.

Thank you for your explanation. I think I understand what you mean, and apologize for my English and not being so straightforward.

Thank you for developing the software.

Ahh thanks for clarifying! I am pleased to let you know that the software does not automatically delete during a sync - a sync does a copy. You can delete an entire mailbox but you would have to manually click on the delete mailbox button to do that. Same applies for backups.

For question 2, I think you're good to go - you can indeed use it local - that's why I created the dockerized version - to make it much easier for people to get up and running without having to worry about php versions and all that mumbo jumbo (it's usually only exciting to do it the manual way if you're into all that stuff)

Thank you for being part of the fam! I'm really excited and motivated because of people like you who will use it! :smile: <3

@dokter said:
    No problem, it was the end, anyway ^_^

I got my link. Thank you for your fast response to the ticket. Maybe I will try it on the weekend.

That's good news that you will further the development. I rarely use the sync since it is not every day you need to move an email to another. But for backup, it is crucial to do that.

Both my questions regarding backup. Sometimes some emails are still needed in the box. I am only getting a gist from the demo video that all the emails will get deleted after the backup process. That is why I was asked about the future development for the backup on question number 1.

Regarding question number 2, the server will connected to the internet, but it will not be publicly accessible. It can only be accessed via my local networks, hence I used the terms "online or only accessible from my LAN". So it seems I can run it locally/LAN instead of using VPS.

Thank you for your explanation. I think I understand what you mean, and apologize for my English and not being so straightforward.

Thank you for developing the software.

Thanked by 1dokter
    edited November 2023

Our CYBERMONDAY deal is here and ONLY AVAILABLE TODAY! LIMITED SUPPLY (get it before the price goes back to $10 dollars for the combo)!

$3.65 / non recurring but we'll honour the BF-2023 price if you decide to renew next year!

Add EmailSync + EmailBackup to the cart and use the coupon code below

ORDER HERE

LET-CYBERMONDAY2023

THIS INCLUDES 4 BONSUS APPS!

IF IT RUNS OUT, YOU CAN GET IT FOR THE BF PRICE HERE:
    EmailSync+EmailBackup
    OVER 75% OFF - $5/yr - ORDER HERE
    Add both products to cart and use CODE LET-BF2023
    Lock in while stocks last!

A new release of EmailBackup is here for the fam! Visit our update thread for more details!
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188616/rcloudsystems-thread-updates-bonuses-and-help#latest

Wonderful family, as our valued customers, we have Christmas presents to those of you who purchased our software! Both apps are easily deployed using Docker or you can self host them (you choose!).

2 new applications for you to get FREE OF CHARGE!!!
    Not part of the fam? JOIN US!

ORDER HERE

Use coupon code: CHRISTMAS-2023 to add EmailSync and EmailBackup to your cart for just $4.99 per year. Once purchased and order is confirmed, you can go to the client downloads page to get coupons for all the other apps to get them for FREE!!!

1. Introducing Mail IP Blacklist Checker
      Check your IP against over 75 email blacklists all around the world to know if your IP is not flagged for SPAM

1. Introducing Uptime Checker
      Check your servers via PING, TCP Port, HTTP-String, HTTPS-String in intervals as low as 5 seconds!!!

We hope that these apps will bring value to your day to day operations!
    Sincerely
    RCLOUDSYSTEMS