Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί RCLOUDSYSTEMS THREAD - Updates, bonuses and help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS THREAD - Updates, bonuses and help

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Welcome to the RCLOUDSYSTEMS thread!

In this thread we hope to provide both our family / customers as well as the LET community with πŸŽ†updates, 🎁 discounts, 🎁 bonuses and some level of 🀝 help / support especially if it's generic assistance that will help everyone regarding our products.

FIRST AND FOREMOST - THANK YOU!
❀️ Thank you to our loyal customers who have become part of the family! We hope that our products have helped you thus far and we look forward to serving you and continuing to win your hearts!

MISSION & VISION
πŸš€ You likely already have idlers, VPSes, dedicated servers already at your disposal with the wonderful providers on this forum and we hope that you will see our software as getting even more out of your servers!

πŸ’» RCLOUDSYSTEMS currently focuses on software that we hope will make your life easier and the occassional cloud related services. This thread was created because we have more to give to you our valued customers and we hope that you will (eventually) see value in our lineup and join us!

INSTRUCTIONS
πŸŒ… Please view our next comment for details on how we continue the journey of hopefully winning your hearts a bit more. PLEASE CLICK ON THIS THREAD'S STAR / BOOKMARK ICON TO FOLLOW OUR UPDATES!

MINOR RULES
1. Please try to keep correspondence respectful towards each other as well as on topic.
2. This thread is not fully intended to be a full support thread for individual / unique issues. Please contact us via our support ticket system if you need specific help regarding a software product you purchased from us to get more specific help.

πŸ† We'll begin our first bonus in our next comment!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS | ALL PRODUCTS

Launched:
Emailsync and EmailBackup
Live Chat Support with Unlimited Agents

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2023

πŸ† BONUS 1 - SPEED TESTER!
    Requirements: Anyone who purchased EmailSync or EmailBackup gets this for FREE!

Introducing Speed Tester! I tried to launch this on my birthday in August but it took more time to code than was expected. I'm pleased to announce this 🎁 BONUS GIFT to ALL OUR FAMILY for FREE to all who purchased EmailSync OR EmailBackup!

https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/speed_tester_license/
    COUPON CODE (FREE): FAMILY-SPEEDTESTER

Speed Tester is an in house developed web application which tests the speed of your internet connection to the server that is hosting speed tester. It gives a fairly accurate result of the speed of a single HTTP connection to your server (both download and upload) and is intended to give a real world result. It's not meant to test your entire internet pipe but rather for you to understand what speeds you're getting with a single http connection.

You may offer this as a public website service if you choose to. You can rebrand the header - read the details in the product page above on how to do so. Speed Tester has been encoded for PHP 7.2, 7.4 and 8.1.

• First one, give me my bonus

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited September 2023

@lala_th said:
    First one, give me my bonus

thank you @lala_th - creating it at the moment, info will be availabe in the next few minutes!

Thanked by 1lala_th
    edited September 2023

πŸ†πŸ† BONUSES 2 - LOOKING GLASS + SPEED TESTER!
    Requirements: Anyone who purchased EmailSync AND EmailBackup gets this for FREE!

Details regarding how to get Speed Tester can be found previously (BONUS 1).

In addition to 🎁 Speed Tester, you'll also get 🎁 Looking Glass!

https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/looking_glass_license/
    COUPON CODE (FREE): FAMILY-LOOKINGGLASS

Looking Glass is another in house developed web application which can be deployed to your PHP webserver. It can perform ping, mtr and traceroute.

You may offer this as a public website service if you choose to. You can rebrand the header - read the details in the product page above on how to do so. Speed Tester has been encoded for PHP 7.2, 7.4 and 8.1.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 2023

Available under GPL?
    Available under AGPL?
    GDPR compliant?
    FIPS compliant?
    Security reviewed by independent third party?
    PHP 8.2 works?
    Compatible with screen readers used by blind personnel?
    Compatible with JavaScript disabled?
    Compatible with images disabled?
    Compatible with Opera Mini browser?

• @risharde said:
    BONUSES 2 - LOOKING GLASS AND SPEED TESTER!
    Requirements: Anyone who purchased EmailSync AND EmailBackup gets this for FREE!

Details regarding how to get Speed Tester can be found previously.

In addition to 🎁 Speed Tester, you'll also get 🎁 Looking Glass!

https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/looking_glass_license/
    COUPON CODE (FREE): FAMILY-LOOKINGGLASS

Looking Glass is another in house developed web application which can be deployed to your PHP webserver. It can perform ping, mtr and traceroute.

Getting "Your current cart hasn't met the conditions set for this coupon."

edited September 2023

@lala_th thanks for posting in! could you send in a support ticket so I can identify you and resolve, apologies for requirements block, I tested the setup with a test account on the system and it worked so I need to verify it's detecting your previous purchases

• @risharde are these 2 items available to anyone for free with coupon code regardless if they haven't purchased thr other services you offered earlier?

If yes I too get same issue.. Your current cart hasn't met the conditions set for this coupon.

Thanked by 1risharde

@plumberg said:
    @risharde are these 2 items available to anyone for free with coupon code regardless if they haven't purchased thr other services you offered earlier?

If yes I too get same issue.. Your current cart hasn't met the conditions set for this coupon.

@plumberg Thank you for testing. Sorry, unfortunately not if I understood your question correctly. Speed Tester is available free of charge for anyone who paid for EmailSync OR EmailBackup.

Looking Glass + Speed Tester is available free of charge for those who purchased both EmailSync AND EmailBackup.

I have a third bonus coming up in the near future hopefully for those who purchase EmailSync and EmailBackup. Stay tuned!

• @risharde said:

@plumberg said:
    @risharde are these 2 items available to anyone for free with coupon code regardless if they haven't purchased thr other services you offered earlier?

@plumberg Thank you for testing. Sorry, unfortunately not if I understood your question correctly. Speed Tester is available free of charge for anyone who paid for EmailSync OR EmailBackup.

Looking Glass + Speed Tester is available free of charge for those who purchased both EmailSync AND EmailBackup.

I have a third bonus coming up in the near future hopefully for those who purchase EmailSync and EmailBackup. Stay tuned!

Ahh. I thought it was for everyone whether they purchased the email sync and backup.

BTW. Can I buy the email backup still with thr promo?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited September 2023

@plumberg said:

@risharde said:

@plumberg said:

Ahh. I thought it was for everyone whether they purchased the email sync and backup.

Np! I'd love to offer apps for free but it takes a lot of time to develop (which isn't always obvious via the UI)!

Yes! I believe the coupons remain valid in the threads, if you have any issue though, I'm a PM away to help and welcome you to the family!

P.S I have an idea/feature I'd like to develop for EmailBackup that I think you and others may find useful but I'll share this feature when I begin working on it!

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @risharde said:

@plumberg said:

@risharde said:

@plumberg said:

Np! I'd love to offer apps for free but it takes a lot of time to develop (which isn't always obvious via the UI)!

Yes! I believe the coupons remain valid in the threads, if you have any issue though, I'm a PM away to help and welcome you to the family!

P.S I have an idea/feature I'd like to develop for EmailBackup that I think you and others may find useful but I'll share this feature when I begin working on it!

Totally understand

So I need to order email backup and sync first and then place another order to get these free, correct?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited September 2023

@plumberg Thanks for understanding! Correct! And if you order both, a 3rd bonus will be up for grabs soon (completely free for you)!

Thanked by 1plumberg
    edited September 2023

Please allow your orders to be set to 'completed' before using the above coupons - you do not need the 'completed' status in order to begin using EmailSync and / or EmailBackup since your license keys are generated instantly (completed is only needed to qualify for the coupons to work!). This is usually done as fast as we can - in a few minutes but it can take possibly up to 24 hours in very odd cases.

edited September 2023

EmailBackup release 23.9.9 is available!

New Feature available: Replicate!

I've just released a new version of EmailBackup that now comes with the Replicate feature.

What is replicate?
    Replicate allows you to 'push' EmailBackup backups to other webhosting servers.

Example scenario
    SERVER1 - EmailBackup installed and you have one backup of your emails stored on this server.
    With replicate, you can 'push' that one backup to another server, example SERVER2.

How do I get this to work?
    I've released RCSDataReceiver which is a single PHP file you upload to your server2 (it must be a PHP enabled webserver: basically compatible with cPanel / DirectAdmin hosting etc). You must set an api key of your choosing to secure it. After you set it up (it literally takes less than 60 seconds). Once installed, it gives you the URL address. Copy that address.

Go to SERVER1 where you have EmailBackup already installed, click on the Replicate tab, then enter the address you copied and your api key (we have a test connection button to help ensure that you set this up correctly but again I hope it's straight forward enough). Select the backup file you want to push and click 'Replicate'. This will push the selected backup to SERVER2! So now you have an additional copy of your emails backed up not just on SERVER1 but also on SERVER2! And guess what...

YOU CAN INSTALL RCS DATA RECEIVER ON AS MUCH SERVERS AS YOU WANT!
    Want to have another copy stored on another idler server? You can push to as much servers as you'd like!

This feature is available for all current members of the family and of course if you decide to purchase RCLOUDSYSTEMS EmailBackup!

EmailBackup price special thread with coupon code

I have another update I'll be trying to rollout soon again but to avoid jinxing it, stay tuned by clicking the star icon on this thread to be notified of new updates!

Thank you especially to our current family, I truly hope this software will help you through the coming days!
    If you have any major issues, please send me a PM or submit a ticket via our helpdesk!

Thanked by 2lala_th sebkehl
    edited September 2023

EmailBackup Docker version released!

I'm pleased to announce, we now have a dockerized self contained version of EmailBackup released for all of the family who have purchased EmailBackup. You'll find the install/run command available in our Client only downloads page after purchasing!

This means you don't need to have webhosting in order to utilize EmailBackup - simply run the docker container on your desktop machine and begin backing up your emails!

After successfully running the container, visit http://localhost:8080 to access the web interface.

We want to be able to make a similar docker image available for EmailSync hopefully soon as well.

Have a nice day and hope you enjoy!

edited November 2023

EmailSync and EmailBackup 23.11.23 has been released.

These updates are totally free for our current family to upgrade!
    Not a family member? A BlackFriday deal will be available today or tomorrow.

• Latest single line command docker deployment available for both products.
    • EmailSync now has command line arguments for authentication. This means you can now use emailsync's sync process for multiple accounts via the command line.
    • EmailSync command line also introduces batch delay to throttle copying since some mail servers can't handle too many requests at once.
    • EmailBackup now has the ability to preview emails within a backup.
    • EmailBackup now has the ability to download a backup.
    • EmailBackup can replicate to other servers using RCS (this is a previous feature but may not have been used as yet)
    • EmailBackup and EmailSync has received a bit of UI updates.

edited November 2023

EmailBackup 23.11.27 has been released!

The issue
    We discovered a scenario in which an emailbackup did not complete successfully but there was no current way to determine before hand if a backup properly completed except from the message status right after backups were 'completed'.

The solution
    In this new version we've introduced 2 mechanisms to confirm that backups have completed. Why? Because you really don't want a situation where you think you have a backup only to try to restore it and it fails - that means no emails - that means your past, your present and even your future may be jeopardized! We don't want that under our watch and while we can't give you a 100% guarantee on life or emails, our mission is to ensure that we provide you with the best safety mechanisms we can think of!

The details
    Mechanism 1: Backups that finish now have a meta data value to confirm this. This meta data flag is used now to show a green icon when a backup was confirmed completed. An amber icon shows you if it either hasn't completed or has never been verified (that' where mechanism 2 comes in).

Mechanism 2: You can now manually run a verification algorithm which will check to ensure that a backup (which contains email files) will be checked to ensure they exist. Once this check returns successful - it will mark the backup as completed - making that icon green in the drop down boxes so you know you're good. And of course, if it doesn't successfully verify - it's time to retry making a backup that completes successfully.

Possible scenarios
    You might be wondering - how is it possible for a backup to not be completed. We can think of three scenarios.

1. You initiate a backup and then close the browser before the backup is completed. Why would this cause this? Well because when we began building EmailBackup (similar to EmailSync), we have been coding it to avoid PHP timeouts since not all webhosting environments have the same timeouts as well, this is probably still a good idea. Most of you know PHP requests are usually expected to run for a short period of time and if it goes over that time, will be terminated. This is why we developed batch algorithms which break up backing up emails into chunks at a time. So if a user closes the browser before a backup is completed, that user has an incomplete backup.

2. The second scenario is a theoretical one we have no experienced. We use MXRoute for our testing EmailBackup (and EmailSync) and we've never had connection issues with @jar's service. But if your mail server suddenly decides to not answer for any reason, there's a high probability a backup will go wrong. So these 2 new mechanisms we've put in while reduce greatly any confusion AND will ensure you know that you're good to go with backups and if you ever restore, you can nearly put your life on that backup restoring.

3. If for some (more unusual situation) where a single email goes over the PHP limit of your environment - this can cause that email to not be downloaded and thus in theory that means you have an incomplete backup. So these mechanisms will help you to be aware of the result of a backup and whether any adjustments need to be made to make that backup work.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES - FAILED BACKUPS MAY NEVER HAPPEN BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH - BACKUPS NEED TO WORK AND THAT'S WHAT THIS UPDATE ATTEMPTS TO FLAG IF A BACKUP IS WORTHY OR UNWORTHY.

With that being said, it's ready for the fam and we hope you find it helpful! Enjoy!!!

If you use the dockerized version, please go to the downloads section and read the documentation under the EmailBackup section on how to upgrade. Remember that you shouldn't just delete your old container without making a backup - the docs explain how to make a backup and restore it back to the new upgraded version.

Much love <3

Wonderful family, as our valued customers, we have Christmas presents to those of you who purchased our software! Both apps are easily deployed using Docker or you can self host them (you choose!).

2 new applications for you to get FREE OF CHARGE!!!
    Not part of the fam? JOIN US!

ORDER HERE

Use coupon code: CHRISTMAS-2023 to add EmailSync and EmailBackup to your cart for just $4.99 per year. Once purchased and order is confirmed, you can go to the client downloads page to get coupons for all the other apps to get them for FREE!!!

1. Introducing Mail IP Blacklist Checker
      Check your IP against over 75 email blacklists all around the world to know if your IP is not flagged for SPAM

1. Introducing Uptime Checker
      Check your servers via PING, TCP Port, HTTP-String, HTTPS-String in intervals as low as 5 seconds!!!

We hope that these apps will bring value to your day to day operations!
    Sincerely
    RCLOUDSYSTEMS

Thanked by 1lala_th

Good day to the fam! I was busy at work this morning at 5 am with some proactive security updates to the apps for added peace of mind. As such we have new updates for EmailSync, EmailBackup, EmailArchiver, UptimeChecker, MailIPBlacklist.

If you have one of the more recent versions which has the built in update feature, it should be super simple to update. If you have the older versions that don't have the update tab, you'll need to use the latest self-hosted packages to update. If you are using an old dockerized version, follow our instructions to upgrade in our docs section.

The new update system has been released so we reduce the amount of times you would have to do manual upgrades so this will be good going forward

Have a wonderful day!

Thanked by 1JosephF

RCLOUDSYSTEMS πŸ†• NAT KVM Manager + 9 BONUS APPS = EPIC 10 APPS SALE! $4.99 / year

NAT KVM Manager

Dear LET members, we are extremely excited to announce this EPIC deal because we want you to be part of the family!

ORDER HERE | NATKVMManager + 9 BONUS APPS

CODE: LET-EPIC10

Instructions: Add NAT KVM Manager, EmailBackup and EmailSync to the cart using the code above! Once ordered, reply here with your order number.

Limited stock (price is recurring)

Introducing NAT KVM Manager (product details page), our latest panel that allows you to deploy KVM virtual machines in seconds (minus the OS install time).

We wanted to make it easy for you to utilize those idlers and do it without pulling out your hair especially since those idlers may only have one IPv4 attached - and hopefully we achieve this goal with this new panel.

Features

1. Simple installation that has been tested on Ubuntu 20 and Ubuntu 22 LTS.
      There's only one manual step - enter your host node's domain name (required) to configure the panel which runs on HTTPS.

2. Panel runs on bare metal with a single IPv4 (since this is all about NAT) or on a KVM VM that has nested virtualization enabled (tested on Avoro).

3. Can theoretically support up to 750 VMs per node (based on the internal IP addressing and port assignments and of course how much resources your server has).

4. Auto deploys netboot on each VM giving the user a range of OS installation options (dependent on the VM resources allocated)

5. Two VNC methods for connectivity available - built in noVNC or connect using your third party VNC client. There's even options to switch off or on the VNC ports (firewall control).

6. Can theoretically support up to 10Gbe per VM (this depends on the host node connection, resources as well as the VM resources)

7. Automatically configures the networking for each VM so the user just needs to use default DHCP when installing their OS.

8. Each VM gets assigned 25 ports on the host node and users can easily configure how these ports forward to the internal VM via the panel.

9. Automatic bandwidth transfer tracking and suspension when a VM hits the monthly bandwidth limit. Admins can suspend/unsuspend a VPS with a message, adjust the transfer if suspensions happened and also increase transfer if necessary on the fly.

10. And if that wasn't enough, remember, you also get our 9 BONUS apps in this deal (instructions provided below order code)
      🌟 EmailBackup - Backup your emails
      🌟 EmailSync - copy your emails to a second email account
      🌟 EmailArchiver - Backup individual emails and restore them when needed
      🌟 EmailWeb - A webmail client for reading emails with a low data footprint
      🌟 Mail IP Blacklist Checker - Checks over 70 blacklists to see whether your mail IP is listed
      🌟 UptimeChecker - Monitor your servers uptimes
      🌟 SpeedTester - Connection speed tester
      🌟 Network Utilities - Get network information
      🌟 Looking Glass - Retrieve looking glass information

ORDER HERE

CODE: LET-EPIC10

Instructions: Add NAT KVM Manager, EmailBackup and EmailSync to the cart using the code above! Once ordered, reply here with your order number.

*As a family perk, family members who purchased EmailBackup and EmailSync get this for FREE as well!!! Create a ticket for details!

Thank you for your kind support!

Sincerely,
    RCLOUDSYSTEMS