Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ FREE GIVEAWAYS! Live Support Chat - UNLIMITED AGENTS Edition - $0.83 per month (10/y) WOWWW!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE GIVEAWAYS! Live Support Chat - UNLIMITED AGENTS Edition - $0.83 per month (10/y) WOWWW!

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited July 2023 in Offers

To celebrate our launch, RCLOUDSYSTEMS introduces you to our exclusive LowEndTalk EPIC LIVE SUPPORT CHAT Unlimited Agents Edition offering! Giveaways below!

image image

Why pay OVER $10 dollars every month ๐Ÿคฌ for a live support chat system when you can get unlimited messages and unlimited agent seats already hosted in the cloud for just $10 per year! ๐Ÿ™Œ That's less than $0.84 per month! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Why so 'affordable' you may ask?
๐Ÿค— This is our customer entrance deal, we want YOU as our customer!!! ๐Ÿค—

OFFER LINK (10/year recurring - WOW!!!)

https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/support-chat-unlimited-agents-edition-letlaunch/

Features

• ๐Ÿ•ต Unlimited agents, unlimited messages!
  • ๐ŸŒŽ Cloud hosted (no need to maintain or update software, no need to pay for a VPS to self host)
  • ๐ŸŒˆ Simple administration interface to chat with your customers
  • ๐Ÿ”ฅ Non-obtrusive chat popup that allows your website users to speak and gets translated into text
  • ๐Ÿ–– Agent can send both text messages as well as files to the website user
  • ๐Ÿ”Ž Ability to view previous chats so you can monitor, learn and advise your agents
  • ๐Ÿš€ Simple embed code that you add to your website for the chat popup to appear (very Wordpress friendly but can be used on any site that allows embedding)
  • ๐ŸŒŸ If none of your agents are online, the system will ask the user for contact information so you never miss a lead!
  • ๐Ÿค— The most affordable price you will ever see on the market!!!
  • โค๏ธ Our sincerest gratitude for supporting and being a part of our family!!!

โณGET THIS DEAL BEFORE IT RUNS OUT!โณ

OFFER LINK (10/year recurring - WOW!!!)

https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/support-chat-unlimited-agents-edition-letlaunch/

๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ SETUP: 15 mins to 24 hours depending on our order workload. After this, you should be ready to go for the year communicating and attracting new customers via your live chat system!

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’› GIVEWAY ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 3 LUCKY LET members (randomly chosen) will receive this service FREE FOR 6 MONTHS - just reply to this thread with 'RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––'

RCLOUDSYSTEMS is a startup venture focused on delivering demanded services at EPICLY affordable prices to meet your budget. Our aim is to provide systems and software that enhance user experiences. A better user experience generally leads to better sales for businesses and we try to deliver these innovations so you can provide that experience to your customers (with affordable pricing in mind so you can succeed). Support us as we support you on your epic journey to success!

Thanked by 2JasonM Ganonk
ยซ1

Comments

• Perfect for my Summer Host - Thanks!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2023

Demo of chat and administration can be found in the offer link page.
    Thank you for your support as we look forward to serving you!

• RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited July 2023

@Gravely said:
    Perfect for my Summer Host - Thanks!

LOL, let's hope your host can live longer than the summer! All the best to you!๐Ÿ––

Thanked by 1risharde
  • dosaidosai Member

RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––

Thanked by 1risharde
  • 'RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––'

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanked by 1risharde
  • RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper!

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LutungLutung Member

'RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––'

Thanked by 1risharde
  • zhizhi Member

Thanked by 1risharde
  • abtdwabtdw Member

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanked by 1risharde
  • markzmarkz Member

Thanked by 1risharde
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1risharde
  • hohohoho Member

Thanked by 1risharde
  • JasonMJasonM Member

'RCLOUDSYSTEMS live long and prosper! ๐Ÿ––'

Thanked by 1risharde
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@risharde said: Agent can send both text messages as well as files to the website user

In absence of support agent in live chat, can a website user send them email message, like their name and email address and we can contact them later? If yes, then are those email messages stored inside control panel or are forwarded to our defined email address?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • NFSCNFSC Member

Thanked by 1risharde
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

Thanked by 1risharde
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

I am probably late to the party, but meh!

Thanked by 1risharde

@JasonM said:

@risharde said: Agent can send both text messages as well as files to the website user

In absence of support agent in live chat, can a website user send them email message, like their name and email address and we can contact them later? If yes, then are those email messages stored inside control panel or are forwarded to our defined email address?

Thank you @JasonM for the question, apologies for the delay. Yes! When no agents are available, the chat will automatically ask for an email address from the user. This will then be stored in the Missed chat sections of the management panel. We can't automate this to send to your email address however, hope that is not a deal breaker for you!

@alento said:

I am probably late to the party, but meh!

Not late at all, thank you for joining in!

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Signed up and checking it out :)

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited July 2023

As an alternative to this deal, we have our ๐Ÿค– Smart AI bot ๐Ÿค– available for those of you who would like to have your visitors or customers questions answered based on data you give us (100,000 characters or less) to train your bot to answer.

This is useful for those of you who don't have staff agents to man a live chat system.

See this link for more details when we quick launched it for 4th of July:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187262/deals-megathread-happy-4th-of-july-2023/p4#Comment_3684629

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

Ok, well ... just did a demo which leads to some questions ... @risharde

When the agent logs in they are asked for their name, but yet when a client chats they see "Amanda". Is this configurable? Or are all agents named "Amanda"?

Multiple agents can be a part of the same client chat, all appearing as Amanda?

Anyways ... about pricing for this deal. Is it per website? I ask as I actually have 2. One full site, and one "landing page" with a link to an order page. Can those be treated as one or would I need 2 licenses?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@risharde said:
    As an alternative to this deal, we have our Smart AI bot available for those of you who would like to have your visitors or customers questions answered based on data you give us (100,000 characters or less) to train your bot to answer. This is useful for those of you who don't have staff agents to man a live chat system.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187262/deals-megathread-happy-4th-of-july-2023/p4#Comment_3684629

Will there be options at some point be able to add replies based on key words or set maybe top 5 questions they can choose from to set replies?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited July 2023

@alento thank you for checking out the demo and the questions

Yes you are correct, it is a little misleading. The bot name doesn't change per agent switch unfortunately - I can ask the upstream to work on this but it's entirely up to them to consider it a priority (so I can't promise a change here, sorry). You can however specify a bot name (like a company name for example) and I can manually make that change for you.

You can embed this chat into the 2 websites so it's totally fine without having to pay twice! :smile: Again, we want you as our customer!!!

@SWS said:

@risharde said:
    As an alternative to this deal, we have our Smart AI bot available for those of you who would like to have your visitors or customers questions answered based on data you give us (100,000 characters or less) to train your bot to answer. This is useful for those of you who don't have staff agents to man a live chat system.

Will there be options at some point be able to add replies based on key words or set maybe top 5 questions they can choose from to set replies?

@SWS thank you for the questions! Due to limitations of the upstream provider, I would have to manually do this per keyword and then also customers may decide to change this regularly enough that it would be hard to manage (since this is manual) so I didn't offer this as part of the service (technically it is possible on my side to do something like this from what I see). I could perhaps make an allowance for you if you're not going to be making changes often (I want you as a customer!!!)

I have a follow up curious question - we usually ask for a Word document containing the training data so technically if you put your question and answer which includes the keyword, the AI system be able to understand it and answer the user's question once the keyword is mentioned. I think that would work similarly but if you're thinking about something else - please let me know so I understand your question further and investigate what can be done for you.

• RuaexRuaex Member

Thanked by 1risharde