Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS - EmailBackup and EmailSync - LEGENDARY EDITION ($0.58/m) - GIVEAWAYS INSIDE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS - EmailBackup and EmailSync - LEGENDARY EDITION ($0.58/m) - GIVEAWAYS INSIDE!

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2023 in Offers

Hello to our new family and to all of LET!

Legend has it that there was once a keyboard warrior that built an entire community using the magical number 7 all by himself. This warrior fought a great and admirable battle for many years, where many flourished due to his kind, admirable, honourable and generous nature -- putting that 🖕 between the eyes of the saying "Cheap thing no good and good thing no cheap!"

Today, on our launch day for these products, we pay tribute to that special warrior of whom we don't even know his real name - but we do know his warrior name: CHIEF

In this LEGENDARY EDITION, we honour the code of the old days and keep that tradition alive!

INTRODUCING...

🚀 EmailBackup

RCLOUDSYSTEMS is excited to introduce EmailBackup - a PHP web utility (bundled with a CLI utility) that is capable of backing up entire email mailboxes with a simple user interface and very little dependencies. Just pop this baby into your idle VPS and begin backing up or restoring your emails at will (with freedom of never having to worry about a proprietary format again)!

⚔️ $7/year when you use the COUPON CODE: CHIEF
ORDER LINK: https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/email_backup_license
MORE DETAILS: https://rcloudsystems.com/live/emailbackup-2
DELIVERY TIME: Instant license key and download access on purchase.

🚀 EmailSync

And if that were not all, we are equally excited to introduce EmailSync - another PHP web utility (bundled with it's own CLI utility) that is capable of transferring emails from one email account to another and also continue to sync new emails periodically (cron friendly).

⚔️ $7/year when you use the COUPON CODE: CHIEF
ORDER LINK: https://rcloudsystems.com/live/product/email_sync_license
MORE DETAILS: https://rcloudsystems.com/live/emailsync-2
DELIVERY TIME: Instant license key and download access on purchase.

🥇 These two solutions are great tools not just for backing up your personal emails but also offering freelance migration services at affordable pricing!

✴️ GIVEAWAY
3 RANDOM CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT WILL RECEIVE 3 MONTHS OF LIVE SUPPORT CHAT (UNLIMITED AGENTS EDITION!) - reply to this thread with 'CHIEF, WE MISS YOU!' and you'll be eligible to win!

Limit of 2 COUPON uses per customer, allowing you to get each application for $7 dollars each or a single application for $7!

Make family great again, join the RCLOUDSYSTEMS family!!!
Those who purchase, thank you for your support!

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

3 random posters will win 2 months of live support chat each (absolutely free) - just reply 'RCLOUDSYSTEMS Legendary Edition'

• RCLOUDSYSTEMS Legendary Edition

Thanked by 1risharde
  • TK93TK93 Member

Looks good. Are both programs installed on our own VPS or is only the connection going trough it? Are the emails stored on the VPS disk or on your end?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • edited August 2023

Your live chat widget had a lady in a suit and shouted "Hey, welcome" after I accidentally clicked on the X to close her. What a terrible day to have speakers on.

Thanked by 3emgh skippy Erisa

Thanked by 1risharde
  • CHIEF, WE MISS YOU!

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanked by 1risharde

Thanked by 1risharde

@TK93 said:
    Looks good. Are both programs installed on our own VPS or is only the connection going trough it? Are the emails stored on the VPS disk or on your end?

Thank you kindly! Both programs are installed on your own VPS (so yes!). No email or password data ever touches our (RCLOUDSYSTEMS servers), only the licensing query to enable the applications for use comes to us. There is absolutely no tracking of statistics like other competitor apps either.

For EmailBackup - all backup data is stored on your VPS disk.

For EmailSync - emails are pulled from your source email server, temporarily lives in memory and then gets pushed to your destination email.

We built the software to actually avoid one having to need a cli tool but then realized the cli tools come in handy for automation purposes

Thank you for your question!

• TK93TK93 Member

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

Thank you kindly! Both programs are installed on your own VPS (so yes!). No email or password data ever touches our (RCLOUDSYSTEMS servers), only the licensing query to enable the applications for use comes to us. There is absolutely no tracking of statistics like other competitor apps either.

For EmailSync - emails are pulled from your source email server, temporarily lives in memory and then gets pushed to your destination email.

We built the software to actually avoid one having to need a cli tool but then realized the cli tools come in handy for automation purposes

Thanks! Sounds good. Is it easy to install for someone who is not a pro?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited August 2023

@TK93 said:

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

Thank you for the question, a little bit tricky to answer. Let me point out places I can think of that a none pro may have issues.

1. If a none pro is trying to host it by themselves without a webhosting provider - installing the ioncube loader can be confusing to install. The correct ioncube loader has to be installed which basically has to match the php version being used on the server.

2. After unzipping the files into a directory, it is possible that the directory may need to be writable by the user (this usually is automatic if using cPanel or DirectAdmin)

Another note for everyone interested, the app must be run on PHP 7.4 or 8.1 based on our ioncube encoding support.

If any of you need support for 7.2, please let us know and we will encode the app to support 7.2

• TK93TK93 Member

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

Thank you for the question, a little bit tricky to answer. Let me point out places I can think of that a none pro may have issues.

1. If a none pro is trying to host it by themselves without a webhosting provider - installing the ioncube loader can be confusing to install. The correct ioncube loader has to be installed which basically has to match the php version being used on the server.

2. After unzipping the files into a directory, it is possible that the directory may need to be writable by the user (this usually is automatic if using cPanel or DirectAdmin)

Another note for everyone interested, the app must be run on PHP 7.4 or 8.1 based on our ioncube encoding support.

If any of you need support for 7.2, please let us know and we will encode the app to support 7.2

Ok, bought it but my order is still on processing. When can I find the download link?

Thanked by 1risharde

@TK93 said:

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

@risharde said:

@TK93 said:

Ok, bought it but my order is still on processing. When can I find the download link?

Thank you @TK93 ! Welcome to the family! Even though your order says 'processing' you're all set!

Please ensure you are logged into your account on RCLOUDSYSTEMS and jump to https://rcloudsystems.com/live/client-downloads - here you should find your app downloads. Please let me know if you don't see them for any reason.

You can find your license key in https://rcloudsystems.com/live/my-account/orders/
    Click on the view button for your order and you should see license key in there.

I'm working on a basic installation guide at the moment, will add link to the client download section momentarily!

• @TK93 said: Ok, bought it but my order is still on processing. When can I find the download link?

Same here, order #133.

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited August 2023

@lala_th said:

@TK93 said: Ok, bought it but my order is still on processing. When can I find the download link?

Same here, order #133.

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the family!! Can you confirm if you can see your license key in your order details on the website? It should have already been generated and you can begin using it even if it says 'Processing'. Please tag me back, thank you!

• lala_thlala_th Member
    edited August 2023

@risharde said:

@lala_th said:

@TK93 said: Ok, bought it but my order is still on processing. When can I find the download link?

Same here, order #133.

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the family!! Can you confirm if you can see your license key in your order details on the website? It should have already been generated and you can begin using it even if it says 'Processing'. Please tag me back, thank you!

Yes, thanks. Should this be allowed to run on a shared service?

Thanked by 1risharde

@lala_th said:

@risharde said:

@lala_th said:

Same here, order #133.

Yes, thanks. Should this be allowed to run on a shared service?

If you are running EmailSync, yes this can work on a shared hosting environment as long as you monitor the CPU usage. Security wise, you should be safe to run this on the shared environment - the only email data that gets written to disk is the last email header during a transfer (kept to later perform syncs which are done via CLI tool).

For EmailBackup, I would highly recommend a VPS or dedicated server that you have more control over since the idea behind EmailBackup is to backup your emails in a none proprietary format. This allows you to either use EmailBackup to restore emails OR you can code your own script to do something with the email data within the backups. This means even if we ever go out of business for example (we hope not!!!) - you can restore your emails nevertheless!

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • nvmenvme Member

Looks good! Just a question, is it possible to run it on shared hosting and provide path to store backup? Or do I need to install php and other stuff on my storage server as well?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @nvme said:
    Looks good! Just a question, is it possible to run it on shared hosting and provide path to store backup? Or do I need to install php and other stuff on my storage server as well?

Please check their reply above

edited August 2023

@nvme said:

Thank you @nvme, this is a good question and I thought about this before I didn't have this option (believe it or not)! Currently there's no way to point to a backup path but there's a reason for this - the software would in its current coding state have to remember those custom paths - it's not impossible but it gets tricky to provide support when someone customizes it to a point that support would have to go back and forth on where files are located. All backups are stored in the script backup directory and the files are hidden as long as apache is correctly configured and you don't have directory listing on (I do recommend at least HTACCESS password protection of the directory though). In theory, you could create a mount / link so the backup folder points to your storage folder? I don't see why that wouldn't work but let me know if this seems viable to you or not?

A note to all customers, thank you to those who reported the activation issue for EmailSync and EmailBackup, I believe I have resolved this for you all if you were having issues activating your domain or the license itself.

Please contact me via our support system if you still encounter any issues there!

• Is it possible with EmailSync to migrate from Office 365 to Zimbra?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • Could it be used to migrate mail boxes from one provider to another?

Thanked by 1risharde
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

RCLOUDSYSTEMS Legendary Edition

Thanked by 1risharde

@truweb said:
    Is it possible with EmailSync to migrate from Office 365 to Zimbra?

Thank you for the question! I have not tested these providers but as long as they both allow the IMAP (SSL) protocol - it should work! I've tested Gmail for example and that works fine!

Thanked by 1truweb

@hiphiphip0 said:
    Could it be used to migrate mail boxes from one provider to another?

Thank you for the question! Yes indeed! That's exactly what we built it for!
    As long as each provider supports IMAP (SSL), you can easily copy from one provider to another!

I've just added releases that should be compatible with PHP 7.2. We already had releases for PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.1 but I thought there might be some folks that still have EOL PHP releases (not that it's advised to keep those going for long).

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

Hi @risharde

For some reason when I am trying to check out, I get "Something went wrong. Please try again or choose another payment source."

I do not see any option other than PayPal ....

@alento said:
    Hi @risharde

For some reason when I am trying to check out, I get "Something went wrong. Please try again or choose another payment source."

I do not see any option other than PayPal ....

Hi @alento apologies, contacting you via PM if you don't mind to ask a question

• What does EmailSync do that imapsync or mbsync doesn't do? Your site doesn't really explain that. imapsync has a web UI too.