Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS - EmailBackup and EmailSync - LEGENDARY EDITION ($0.58/m) - GIVEAWAYS INSIDE! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS - EmailBackup and EmailSync - LEGENDARY EDITION ($0.58/m) - GIVEAWAYS INSIDE!

13»

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@lala_th said:

@risharde said:

EmailSync 23.8.6 released - WEB UI now has the ability to transfer all source mailbox folders and emails to destination by selecting the checkbox to perform transfers.

Awesome! Any plans to support this on email backup product?

Yes! Will definitely think about how I can do this! It's going to dramatically change the backend code so this might take a bit longer to get right but I'll keep you and the family updated! Thank you for sharing interest so I know what you need!

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2023

P.S There's a few things I need to do with EmailSync to keep the UI features similar to the CLI. Please PM me or send me a support ticket if you see something critically missing from the CLI that is in the UI. Also I'm thinking about multi account support for the CLI - I don't know if I should go the route of allowing users to specify the username and passwords for emails directly in the command line but I'm open to your opinions - this will also likely break the increment syncing but I'll figure out how to resolve that if that's the case. P.S of course I will test this before releasing this to you so the intent is not that it will break your side of things (I will always warn of breaking changes if I am aware of it). It does become a lot more tedious I understand to keep the usernames and passwords in a file (encrypted) but that seems safer since a lot of PHP webhosting runs on shared environments (automation wise, it's a nightmare though :( )

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • @risharde said:
    P.S There's a few things I need to do with EmailSync to keep the UI features similar to the CLI. Please PM me or send me a support ticket if you see something critically missing from the CLI that is in the UI. Also I'm thinking about multi account support for the CLI - I don't know if I should go the route of allowing users to specify the username and passwords for emails directly in the command line but I'm open to your opinions - this will also likely break the increment syncing but I'll figure out how to resolve that if that's the case. P.S of course I will test this before releasing this to you so the intent is not that it will break your side of things (I will always warn of breaking changes if I am aware of it). It does become a lot more tedious I understand to keep the usernames and passwords in a file (encrypted) but that seems safer since a lot of PHP webhosting runs on shared environments (automation wise, it's a nightmare though :( )

What do you think about supporting multi-sync tasks and support queues?

• @risharde whats the procedure to backup multiple email ids of the same domain hosted in mxroute ?
    should I have to know the password of each email id or just the root password would do ?