Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RCLOUDSYSTEMS BLACKFRIDAY ★ EmailSync + EmailBackup + 4 BONUSES ★ $5/yr LIMITED TIME!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RCLOUDSYSTEMS BLACKFRIDAY ★ EmailSync + EmailBackup + 4 BONUSES ★ $5/yr LIMITED TIME!

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited November 2023 in Offers

The offer speaks for itself! Our EPIC BLACKFRIDAY SALE for a VERY LIMITED TIME is here so lock in this limited pricing. This pricing is recurring for as long as you subscribe to it so don't miss out on this deal!

ORDER LINK - Add both EmailSync + EmailBackup to cart, then apply code LET-BF2023

🚀 EmailBackup downloads your emails and saves them. You can restore a backup to another email account, copy backups to other webservers using replication and preview emails that you've backed up. More details here.

🚀 EmailSync copies emails from one account to another. It contains both a web interface as well as a command line interface for copying emails from one account to another. More details here.

🎁 BONUSES - EmailWeb, SpeedTester, NetworkUtilities, LookingGlass
To access the bonuses, we must first set your initial order as completed. Once completed, you can find the additional codes in the downloads section to access these bonuses.

Thanked by 1jar

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This is the kind of stuff MXroute customers keep asking for.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you @jar !
    I have more features I'd like to add as we go along but it's a slow journey getting people on board with having backups of their emails.
    P.S I use your platform when I'm developing and testing the software!

Thanked by 1jar
  • Ordered! Thanks 😊

Thanked by 1risharde

@ManuelM said:
    Ordered! Thanks 😊

Thank you @ManuelM and welcome to the family!!! Approving your order!

• I use imapsync... Buy why not, lets try this too :-)

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited November 2023

@risturiz said:
    I use imapsync... Buy why not, lets try this too :-)

Thank you @risturiz for your purchase and welcome to the family - we hope it meets your expectations!

• Ordered! So excited.

Thanked by 1risharde

@corster Thank you so much for your purchase and welcome to the family! We hope it meets your needs!!! Enjoy!

• Ordered thanks

Thanked by 1risharde

@quantumflux said:
    Ordered thanks

Thank you @quantumflux ! Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy! Approving your order!

• Ordered one more! Awesome offer! :)

Any chance to get my previous offer extended?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited November 2023

@lala_th said:
    Ordered one more! Awesome offer! :)

Any chance to get my previous offer extended?

Thank you for purchasing fam so happy to see you took up the offer - what do you want extended, please explain? If you purchased today, you have everything we offer at the moment for another year from today! :smile:

BONUS COUPONS updated on the download page - apologies for missing out a very important part of the codes!

• I'm just ordered at 3:30 AM. Thanks @risharde !

Thanked by 1risharde

@MinhDao said:
    I'm just ordered at 3:30 AM. Thanks @risharde !

Thank you @MinhDao!! Welcome to the family!!! Hope you enjoy and look out for more!

Thanked by 1MinhDao

EmailSync+EmailBackup
    OVER 75% OFF - $5/yr - ORDER HERE
    Add both products to cart and use CODE LET-BF2023
    Lock in while stocks last!

LAST FLASH FOR THE NIGHT!

5 more available at $3.99 / year! COUPON: FAT32 ORDER HERE GO GO GO GO!

Non recurring but will honour the $5 per year if you renew next time around.

EmailSync+EmailBackup
    OVER 75% OFF - $5/yr - ORDER HERE
    Add both products to cart and use CODE LET-BF2023
    Lock in while stocks last!

• Took the software. Where to see additional bonuses? Under downloads I don't see them

@LTniger said:
    Took the software. Where to see additional bonuses? Under downloads I don't see them

Thanks for purchasing and welcome to the family! I had to manually complete the order for the system to show the additional bonuses on the Downloads page - could you check back and confirm. Please contact me via our support system so I can keep track of things for you

• Safe to assume EmailBackup/Sync doesn’t support services that require OAuth authentication like M365? Stupid Microsoft disabled password authentication on IMAP.

edited November 2023

@tjn said:
    Safe to assume EmailBackup/Sync doesn’t support services that require OAuth authentication like M365? Stupid Microsoft disabled password authentication on IMAP.

Yes as in no support for OAuth at this point. However I did test my hotmail (part of my Family Office 365 subscripttion) and there was a way to enable IMAP / App passwords - I believe it was strangely under 2 FA where you needed to enable 2FA and then add a password in there - this enabled me to use it on EmailSync so in theory it should work for EmailBackup as well.

EDIT: I'm trying to figure it out back again - if I do, I'll post how to do this.

• I hope that ioned parts are only core code and not templates. Which country you live in? India, Pakistan?

• Unfortunately, M365 is enforcing OAuth on business accounts.
    They’ve made it much more difficult to migrate/backup mail without generating complex tokens in imap-sync, using MS’s internal tools (that suck) or relying on the likes of BitTitan.

edited November 2023

@LTniger said:
    I hope that ioned parts are only core code and not templates. Which country you live in? India, Pakistan?

There's a style.css file for most of the apps you can adjust - my issue is when I get around to building an autoupdater since this may overwrite this file so I suggest backing this up for the future until I spend more time on templates (which hasn't been the major priority - getting the software to work has been the first priority).

@tjn said:
    Unfortunately, M365 is enforcing OAuth on business accounts.
    They’ve made it much more difficult to migrate/backup mail without generating complex tokens in imap-sync, using MS’s internal tools (that suck) or relying on the likes of BitTitan.

Ouch, I mean maybe it's more secure but I'm seeing crazy things these large corps are doing to lock us into their products. Sorry I could make this worth your while today but maybe in the future I can code something for it, I've always disliked oauth but that's just old school fighting the new era.

Thanked by 1tjn
  • @risharde said:

@LTniger said:
    I hope that ioned parts are only core code and not templates. Which country you live in? India, Pakistan?

There's a style.css file for most of the apps you can adjust - my issue is when I get around to building an autoupdater since this may overwrite this file so I suggest backing this up for the future until I spend more time on templates (which hasn't been the major priority - getting the software to work has been the first priority).

Well, now you have clients. And those clients will want to customize appearance of you software. Hope to see smarty template engine introduced, translations and modules system for payment gateways. Just a thought.

edited November 2023

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

Well, now you have clients. And those clients will want to customize appearance of you software. Hope to see smarty template engine introduced, translations and modules system for payment gateways. Just a thought.

Can you kindly contact me via support so I can refund you? I need to confirm who you are.

• @risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

Can you kindly contact me via support so I can refund you? I need to confirm who you are.

What?

edited November 2023

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

What?

Please send me a message via our support system (https://rcloudsystems.com/live/support) - this will allow me to track back your order so that you can get your full refund.

• @risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

@risharde said:

@LTniger said:

What?

Please send me a message via our support system (https://rcloudsystems.com/live/support) - this will allow me to track back your order so that you can get your full refund.

Why should I request refund? Is this due to my suggestions for improvements? 0_0