Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Black Friday 2023 - Unlimited Storage - VDS - Storage NVMe - Hybrid - 10x GIVEAWAY - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Black Friday 2023 - Unlimited Storage - VDS - Storage NVMe - Hybrid - 10x GIVEAWAY

Comments

• Great Deals

• count me in.

• Storage Plan mhmhmhmh

• @Setsura said: I can have 30TB/m at 100mbps or 6TB/m at 1gbps? Why would I pick the 6TB/1gbps one?

Some people needs higher network speed than bandwidth so that option is there to choose between speed vs bandwidth.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @_cece said:

@TeoM said:
    It is to nice. Everyone know unlimited storage is scam!

In general yes. Especially on this one do your math.

Huh?!

• <3 Nice offer <3

• until now ,best storage deal

• Absolutely recommend them for work, hobby, or just to idle. Been with them for work (Web, email, application hosting, cPanel and VPS) for years. Created a personal account 2 or 3 years back. Always satisfied, barely a hiccup, always professional service when I needed changes or information. My first go-to for anything.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Great offers there!

• @bdl said:

@_cece said:

@TeoM said:
    It is to nice. Everyone know unlimited storage is scam!

In general yes. Especially on this one do your math.

Huh?!

Just compare the lobster with penguin storage or the shrimp with polar bear.

• Nice Deals

• Nice!

• Such wow.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited November 2023

@nullnothere said:
    For many folks (who use the backup servers for e.g.), the higher speed is more important than the total bandwidth. It's important to get the backups/restores done with (quickly, assuming network isn't the bottleneck). While it is unrealistic to get a full 1+Gbps throughput (esp. across all remote locations), it is quite easy (and possible) to get 20-50Mbps thoughput consistently.

Maybe for people who have different use cases, the 100Mbps is useful to get > 6TB of data across.

@samm said:
    Some people needs higher network speed than bandwidth so that option is there to choose between speed vs bandwidth.

I thought about this too, but only the Lobster plan seems to even have this option. The other two mention it in the description but you can't actually pick. So it is strange.

Interestingly only the Shrimps have the "legal torrent" option too, it isn't on the Lobster page.

• @Setsura said: The other two mention it in the description but you can't actually pick. So it is strange.

I think you can change (either via ticket or the control panel) from 100Mbps to 4TB/Gbit - so most likely AFTER you order or have been provisioned.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • In for storage backup

• Even more amazing offers from servaRICA :)

• I like my mouse.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Good offers. :smile:

• Very good and good offer purchased almost running for a year now

• Woohoo

• Great Deals. Let Me in😎

• here i come

• need more freebies

• Interested in storage backup

• Perfect Black Friday deals.

• Nice offer <3

• Please Post Yabs for Octopus VDS @servarica_hani

• Invoice #114165

Payment was successful. I'm applying for credit.

• @nullnothere said:

@Setsura said: The other two mention it in the description but you can't actually pick. So it is strange.

I think you can change (either via ticket or the control panel) from 100Mbps to 4TB/Gbit - so most likely AFTER you order or have been provisioned.

I bought a lobster, and you don't even need to open a ticket to switch the network port. There's a user configurable option in the client portal. Just select the option and reboot your machine, and it picks up the change instantly. I was pretty happy to see that, as I had forgotten to choose when I bought the machine and wanted to change it.