Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Black Friday 2023 - Unlimited Storage - VDS - Storage NVMe - Hybrid - 10x GIVEAWAY - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Black Friday 2023 - Unlimited Storage - VDS - Storage NVMe - Hybrid - 10x GIVEAWAY

Comments

• Nice offers!

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@jahrinc said:
    any dedicated servers stock?

Unfortunately all the servers are already rented ( was planning to do dedi offer as well this BF but didnt have enough time so skipped it but we should have new dedi offer in few months)

@QWER654321 said:
    In the Opossum 2 configuration in the picture, the hard disk is 2T. Is there something wrong?

you are correct, just fixed it

@schrauger said:
    I just got the Lobster Unlimited Expanding Storage Plan. According to the offer page, it says "Initial Disk Space of 2TB and daily increase of 3GB".

Your spreadsheet here says it starts with 1TB, though. You might want to update it here to show that it starts with 2TB.

Here's my order number: #2782598924

you are correct just fixed it , Thanks for the order :)

@AK2022 said:

VDS1 750GB B)
    vds1 cpu amd?

For VDS offers the CPU is E5-2680v4
    it is the only offer this year not based on AMD Epyc all other offers even the the storage ones will get EPYC CPU

• Super deals!!!
    Order #1693028291

@cazool said:
    @servarica_hani I've been playing around with the Polar Bear Storage Offer this month but it's agonizingly slow to respond/login. 40-60 seconds to log in and such. Transfer speeds are nice and would be nice to keep it Canadian :)

If opossum is epyc that might be a very nice move.

Open a ticket and your old VM will be moved to different storage server , we have plenty of them free

• I just bought the "Lobster Unlimited Expanding Storage Plan" paid by year.
    Here's my order number: #8270205978
    Thank your nice offer again.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani

@iamtimbo said:
    nice offer, will there be an unlimited expanding offer with increasing bandwidth?

Actually we never charge for BW those limits you see are just to prevent users from abusing , so if you gained 1TB of more of storage and you need more BW oen a ticket and we will do it for free

@Doublefire_Chen said:
    @servarica_hani
    Hey, bro. It seems that you make a small mistake here.
    In this post

Lobster Unlimited Expanding Storage Plan / 3GB/ 4CPU/ 1TB DISK with daily 3gb increase / 6TB transfer on 1gbps / 1x IPv4 / 10$_m-here

b701b16f7a5a580e5acb60afeb431ebb.png

But in your official website
    bfd2c1b8b2243c26ab24273673f082f3.png

I have been focused and waiting this plan for a long time, so I can find this tiny error very quickly. It is sad that this plan does not has any discount though today is BF. Despite this, Thank your awesome offer.

you are correct , just fixed it
    We added 2 new smaller unlimited plans (they are good as long as you know your data increase in rate less than the plan increase rate )

Thanked by 1user123
  • Great!

• Awesome stuff.

• Happy BF

• Nice offewrs

• Great Deals

• Some ideas B)

Thanked by 2servarica_hani nick_
  • Very nice offers!

• Here i come again yo! They are good, no issue over the year and one of the cheaper big storage provider

• Are Opossum deals available all year around or only on BF? I forget...

• @bdl said:
    Are Opossum deals available all year around or only on BF? I forget...

I think they just play dead sometimes.

• Thanks for the offers!

• 💯💯💯💯💯

• Hi. Does the Octopus VDS 2 limited only to Linux OS? Trying to purchase but don't see any Windows OS from the list

• mouse plan !

• I wish my existing Polar Bear could be upgraded to a Ryzen CPU :)

• A good provider with very reliable storage. I've been a happy customer for many years now. Best wishes for your new lineup as well!

• @1allen said:
    I wish my existing Polar Bear could be upgraded to a Ryzen CPU :)

That would be a hot cold bear

Thanked by 11allen
  • It is to nice. Everyone know unlimited storage is scam!

• @TeoM said:
    It is to nice. Everyone know unlimited storage is scam!

In general yes. Especially on this one do your math.

• Well, rude not to, happy thanksgiving (Black Friday)

• Great offer. Have one ipv6 mouse storage, great server.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited November 2023

I don't really understand the bandwidth options on the Lobster. I can have 30TB/m at 100mbps or 6TB/m at 1gbps? Why would I pick the 6TB/1gbps one? If you're willing to wait a bit longer on transfers you get 5x total bandwidth basically. I guess it is for very impatient people?

Edit: not complaining or anything, just asking

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @Setsura said: Why would I pick the 6TB/1gbps one?

For many folks (who use the backup servers for e.g.), the higher speed is more important than the total bandwidth. It's important to get the backups/restores done with (quickly, assuming network isn't the bottleneck). While it is unrealistic to get a full 1+Gbps throughput (esp. across all remote locations), it is quite easy (and possible) to get 20-50Mbps thoughput consistently.

Maybe for people who have different use cases, the 100Mbps is useful to get > 6TB of data across.

Thanked by 2bdl servarica_hani