Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more! - Page 59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more!

1535455565759»

Comments

• We know that for an annual fee of $99 for a server in the Los Angeles area, there is a monthly traffic limit of 10TB. i would like to know if the server will just disconnect if it exceeds this amount of traffic, or will it continue to run but at a higher cost, or can we request more traffic for free?

• ColoCrossingColoCrossing Member, Patron Provider

@doulala said:
    We know that for an annual fee of $99 for a server in the Los Angeles area, there is a monthly traffic limit of 10TB. i would like to know if the server will just disconnect if it exceeds this amount of traffic, or will it continue to run but at a higher cost, or can we request more traffic for free?

We dont suspend on overages. We do bill overages though. You can always upgrade at anytime.

• @ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:
    We know that for an annual fee of $99 for a server in the Los Angeles area, there is a monthly traffic limit of 10TB. i would like to know if the server will just disconnect if it exceeds this amount of traffic, or will it continue to run but at a higher cost, or can we request more traffic for free?

We dont suspend on overages. We do bill overages though. You can always upgrade at anytime.

What are overages billed at?

• @ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

Will I be notified in advance of traffic overages?

• @ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

So,if it means that:
    95% usage of the traffic , there will be a warrning E-mail ,When reach 100% limit to 1Mbps .If we want to remove the limit of bandwith ,we can upgrade ?

@fluffernutter said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

What are overages billed at?

Standard overage rates are $.00125/GB.

@kvmoip said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

So,if it means that:
    95% usage of the traffic , there will be a warrning E-mail ,When reach 100% limit to 1Mbps .If we want to remove the limit of bandwith ,we can upgrade ?

Sure you can upgrade at anytime.

@1004 said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

Will I be notified in advance of traffic overages?

Yes we do notify via ticket automatically.

• @ColoCrossing said:

@kvmoip said:

@ColoCrossing said:

@doulala said:

So,if it means that:

Sure you can upgrade at anytime.

Thank you for your reply . If it possible ,please add some 35% code and more 99$ in the next promotions .
    Take my mony please ~

• So, there are not more offers?

@lawrence said:
    So, there are not more offers?

Our Black Friday events are done. While we wont be able to honor these prices we can always give custom pricing on services. Feel free to email [email protected].

• We couldn't use their service because of google blocking their ip?... They said no refunds as well even though we didn't setup anything on the server. Support was also aware google had blocked their ips in the past.

• @bfg said:
    We couldn't use their service because of google blocking their ip?... They said no refunds as well even though we didn't setup anything on the server. Support was also aware google had blocked their ips in the past.

ColoCrossing (or their resellers) isn't for anything that needs a solid IP reputation. Actual service is fine but their IP rep is sort of trashed.

• @bfg said:
    We couldn't use their service because of google blocking their ip?... They said no refunds as well even though we didn't setup anything on the server. Support was also aware google had blocked their ips in the past.

Be better if you find out more about the provider before making a decision.

• if anyone want to get rid of colocrossing dedicated server you can transfer it to me if they allow

• @diwakerd said:
    if anyone want to get rid of colocrossing dedicated server you can transfer it to me if they allow

If you need it, I have one here (E3 1270 V3, 16g memory, 500g storage, monthly payment of $24). Their deployment time was too slow, so I had no choice but to buy another server, and this server was idle.

• @ICC2022 said:

@diwakerd said:
    if anyone want to get rid of colocrossing dedicated server you can transfer it to me if they allow

If you need it, I have one here (E3 1270 V3, 16g memory, 500g storage, monthly payment of $24). Their deployment time was too slow, so I had no choice but to buy another server, and this server was idle.

If it was 99 I would accept him

• I am Waiting for you baby!!

• @bfg said:

Ask them to change your ip its simple and if you are looking for mail delivery then better use mail baby to route your mails